Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB = Bit In Bold

I just think that everyone is surely in favour of COVID vaccines being available worldwide to anyone who needs one? There's then a massive financial and logistical challenge to make that happen.

Even wealthy countries like France (personal experience here) and India are struggling with their vaccination programmes. Selena Gomez shouting 'make it happen' won't do a thing to help. Prince Harry saying 'we are all in this together' is ludicrous but then he's just showing himself up as dim and entitled, not for the first time.
We are all in this together says the fully vaccinated healthy white man aged 36. In the UK first vaccinations are only just being offered to people over 40 so here, he wouldn't yet be entitled to it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
So reasons I can think of that HFW didn't appear at the concert:

1) enforced bed rest after the "we saw her in a black car going to the hospital story"

2) She won't share the stage or limelight with anyone so will have her own spot

3) Prerecord so she can shoot, edit and filter it to the nth degree

4) Too many people to get close to bump

5) Not yet vaccinated as pregnant so not worth the risk

6) She's still pissed off that she's still the +1 on any invite and can't get anything of any significance on her own so no live appearance to the great unwashed.

7) She was worried she would be booed or heckled.

Anyone got anything else?
8) Someone had to stay home and watch Merchie (what with Dorito having vanished)!

9) the LaxativeVibe concert organisers wouldn't pay for a private jet to get her over from Monteshitto!

10) So much danger of the moonbump being exposed!

11) She doesn't actually give a tit about covid or vaccines, it's just the latest bandwagon!

12) Was busy on the phone bollocking Scobie for his faux pas!

13) Selena told her to "bog off love, this is my gig"!

14) Was busy watching Line of Duty?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Given Los Angeles is also the anti-vaccination capital of the USA - homeopathic remedies prevent measles etc - it’s so INTERESTING how they square that circle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Negative Nancy, here I am again.
Reflection.
The British media, contrary to the media of other countries with Royalty, often has a penchant for primarily attacking the most important members of the Royal family.
Even when ignoring the heir/spare element the higher ranked individual always had it harder, regardless if Charles, or William.
The fawning coverage which happens(currently Wills and Kate) always seemed to have ulterior motives.
We raise them high, then we drop them low.
Case in point, Harry today will be seen(and there is already a spin) as a challenge of "how its done" firstly by US media.
The British media has a tendency to follow then, because a giant screen has just shown Harry with his titles, titles which should be impossible to use for Self aggrandizement on the backs of others.
Remember facts don't matter, as long as the spin is right, and fast enough, to benefit from the initial media traction.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So Selena Gomez is HW running mate now? Seems like any fool can be in politics, she’s tweeting BoJo for vaccines - 1 where did she get the 113m number from? And 2nd piss off half the population haven’t even had their vaccines yet!! Stop preaching when I can guarantee you’re fully vaccinated and jumped the que due to being a celeb!

View attachment 557210
Wasn't expecting to feel irrationally angry today but that little exchange has done the trick (y)

Right I'm off to listen to Selma's music if anyone could tell me one of her hit songs.
Please don't put yourself through that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It is, sadly. I read last week ( I think on Prof Tim Spector‘a Twitter but hope he forgives me if I’m mistaken) that as bad as India’s situation is, the prevalence per 100000 of population is about half what ours in the UK was in January. Tragically, it is partly a problem caused by an inadequate health situation. Those poor people, some of the video footage is just heart rending
As a nation that is true, however nearly a 1/3 of their cases are in one region currently so actually more comparable to the UK than the overall figure suggests.

Reactions: 13
I was due to get my vaccination on Friday but seeing as I've been told the UK should share I'll call up and cancel now. I could be wrong but haven't the UK government already announced they're donating vaccine anyway. But let's not let facts get in the way. And it's interesting the US waited until they've mainly been vaccinated themselves before calling for this 🤔 I totally agree with this happening but let's not forget the hypocrisy of people using a pandemic to make themselves relevant.

Right I'm off to listen to Selma's music if anyone could tell me one of her hit songs. Apart from being dumped by Justin Beiber I've never heard of her
If you wanna listen to some selena listen to the selena she was named after! The original selena 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My sympathy for PWB is fading each day. I am so disappointed by his behaviour. It’s incredible how much he has changed and I hope that he realises how much he has offended his home country.
HFEW is about as toxic as they come- the definition of an opportunist that will step on anyone to push her agenda but the way PWB has allowed the attacks on his family makes me think he just cares about himself. She was a gold digger, but he is an entitled prat who is available to the highest bidder. He wanted have his cake...

The only thing that makes it palatable is knowing that William has zero tolerance for bullshit. They seem to be winning the PR war here. Lucky for the RF that PWB and his wife waged a war on the media- it’s made them the good guys in the press as a result.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Looks like Haznoballs was Haznomegs at #vaxlive ... he seems to have been there but no pics of her

apparently she was dashing to hospital 🙄 (it’s NewIdea so take it with a very large pinch of salt)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well, yeah. At least, in the normal world us mere mortals operate, I would hope so. Nobody needs a $15 million house; downsize and live within your means. Having said all that, I'm aware of the news of TQ bailing out Andrew in his chalet dealings so it wouldn't shock me if the same happened here.
Someone posted that PA. is having to sell the ski chalet, probs didn't figure the running costs were so high. Also, if he was hoping to hire out the nasty COVID pandemic did for the skiing season this year. He must need the cash. Unless he's been told to repay tHMTQ , but probs not

Reactions: 13
Given Los Angeles is also the anti-vaccination capital of the USA - homeopathic remedies prevent measles etc - it’s so INTERESTING how they square that circle.
Watched the video - no one really gave a tit about PWB and yes they were already standing. Compare audience reaction to when J Balvin came on stage - yeah - no contest. Looks like a total snoozefest with Ben Affleck and Jimmy Kimmel (dressed as Robin) trying to eek out some laughs. Then the ultra-commie Sean Penn.... then the ever so charming Selena who got a kidney transplant from her friend and then a few years later cancelled this friend when it turned out that Selena was boozing it up on that fresh kidney and the friend called her out on it. Yeah - lovely gal.

Oh and YES!!!! J-Lo did her classic gynecological exam dance:
1620047043258.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
apparently she was dashing to hospital 🙄 (it’s NewIdea so take it with a very large pinch of salt)

Emergency Botox/fillers?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So reasons I can think of that HFW didn't appear at the concert:

1) enforced bed rest after the "we saw her in a black car going to the hospital story"

2) She won't share the stage or limelight with anyone so will have her own spot

3) Prerecord so she can shoot, edit and filter it to the nth degree

4) Too many people to get close to bump

5) Not yet vaccinated as pregnant so not worth the risk

6) She's still pissed off that she's still the +1 on any invite and can't get anything of any significance on her own so no live appearance to the great unwashed.

7) She was worried she would be booed or heckled.

Anyone got anything else?
8) She didn't want her presence there to upstage the whole event! (you know, like it would have a at PP's funeral!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My sympathy for PWB is fading each day. I am so disappointed by his behaviour. It’s incredible how much he has changed and I hope that he realises how much he has offended his home country.
HFEW is about as toxic as they come- the definition of an opportunist that will step on anyone to push her agenda but the way PWB has allowed the attacks on his family makes me think he just cares about himself. She was a gold digger, but he is an entitled prat who is available to the highest bidder. He wanted have his cake...

The only thing that makes it palatable is knowing that William has zero tolerance for bullshit. They seem to be winning the PR war here. Lucky for the RF that PWB and his wife waged a war on the media- it’s made them the good guys in the press as a result.
It's their hypocrisy that really gets me. They slag off the RF and all they stand for but still use the titles given to them by TQ at every opportunity. Last night 'Duke of Sussex' in 10 feet high letters across a screen - what the......?
If they hate everything Royal so much why not drop their titles and be plain Mr & Mrs H. Mountbatten-Windsor, most people would still know it's them.
"Just call me Harry" ......... well just do it then if you really mean it!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
How bleeping dare this bunch of vaccinated elitists lecture the world on where our vaccines should go?

I love India but we are always sending AID over there, we don't need cunts like Gomez to tell us what to do. I hope Boris ignores her. The real problem is the inequitable distribution of wealth in a country rich enough to have its own space program 🙄

Not to mention that there are loads of people dying in South America as well !
I hope Downing Street communications gets back to her with a cutting repost. "You obviously didn't see Boris Tweets\statement in February, pledging surplus vaccines etc.. " Stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.