Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 24 hours after the concert recording, and we haven't had any news of why Megzy wasn't there. Unusual.

Wouldn't we normally have had an attention-seeking press release, just like the bombardment we got for Prince Philip's funeral. Would have thought some variation on 'didn't want to be the centre of attention and distract from the other less important celebrities' or 'heavily pregnant / medical emergency' would have hit the usual outlets by now. Disappointed that she didn't even send a wreath, a hand-written note and a press release. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe there really has been some fall-out after Harry's visit to UK. The Benjamin Smallbrook posts are normally quite close to what is happening, I've never been sure whether he has sources or is just good at reading the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
🤣🤣🤣
"Nothing breaks up a happy home like a sexy narcissist with a taste for the finer things in life, just ask Prince William... or Gomez Addams."

So 24 hours after the concert recording, and we haven't had any news of why Megzy wasn't there. Unusual.

Wouldn't we normally have had an attention-seeking press release, just like the bombardment we got for Prince Philip's funeral. Would have thought some variation on 'didn't want to be the centre of attention and distract from the other less important celebrities' or 'heavily pregnant / medical emergency' would have hit the usual outlets by now. Disappointed that she didn't even send a wreath, a hand-written note and a press release. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe there really has been some fall-out after Harry's visit to UK. The Benjamin Smallbrook posts are normally quite close to what is happening, I've never been sure whether he has sources or is just good at reading the room.
She is not interested in sabotaging the USA, only the Royal family and the UK.
It would damage her chances of gaining more admirers, the type which will fall for her faux "Royal, dignified, classy" narrative.
The US participants wouldn't tolerate someone that steals their limelight, and their fans would make mincemeat of Megsy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who is this guy and how does he know all this?
My thinking is that he’s some well connected guy on the island. It’s a hot spot for ‘down from London’s’, yachties and aristos. Royalty come here quite a bit (Peter Philips had his stag do here with PW and PWB). Princess Anne was here last week. I guess people talk!

Old boys’ club etc....

• Heart
Reactions: 36
OMG these two are hilarious, nailed it, I’ve watched this several times now and it still cracks me up 😂🤣

I turned off after about 7 minutes because they twice implied Prince Philip was a Nazi - he fought against them, you twats!
In those few minutes I felt they were very anti royal and very pro Henry and his wife so it seemed an odd video to post on this thread, or am I missing something? :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
“I believe misinformation is a global humanitarian crisis"

Ugh, he’s such a prick. All that money, all that expensive education, all those trips to South Africa, all those advisers and script writers he could hire, speaking at an (albeit misguided) event for a genuine humanitarian crisis.... and he equates it with his wife’s petty “people are writing mean things about me on the internet”crusade. Not. A. bleeping. Clue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She is now a almost a Sussex Stan, participant in Scabies Heir Pod, Vanity Fair writer etc.
The fact that she even get the option to insert herself into British media is annoying, even concerning when knowing what "expertises" she provides on US soil.
Bib
Harry allegedly spent a night with her, no she was not married at the time.
Thanks @Evangelina, interesting...

Reactions: 10
I turned off after about 7 minutes because they twice implied Prince Philip was a Nazi - he fought against them, you twats!
In those few minutes I felt they were very anti royal and very pro Henry and his wife so it seemed an odd video to post on this thread, or am I missing something? :unsure:
I agree. Couldn't watch past 3 or 4 minutes. They love the sound of their own voices and are clearly uninformed twats. Bad combination
Not amusing in the least.

Reactions: 24
I’m with you on this ... they’re a pair of puerile gobshites

Reactions: 15
Daily Star article today raises concerns that Smeg's being "stalked" as she was papped without her consent dropping Farchy off at school. OMG! Farchy's face in view!! Smeg and Farchy's safety could be compromised! Leave them alone! (Article by Naomi Adedokun).... Daft Bint didn't wonder how a short-arse with chicken-legs could heft that swaying huge photoshopped child onto her foam bump with one hand and carry on walking and smirking in bedroom slippers.

@TheMusician posted earlier on this thread that "Hazzno's behaviour over the last 2 years has emphasised how problematic his mother's behaviour was. ... Saint Diana's image is getting tainted now".
How ironic that Hazzno has single-handedly begun to destroy the carefully preserved iconic status of the dead parent who he carries around to gain sympathy. His cooperation with Netflix and possessive shrouding of himself in her memory has brought the bones of the real Diana to the surface for all to see. The RF covered for her just like they covered for him, but that protection is gone now and look what's happened.
Diana' died in 1997 and was left in peace for about 22 years, her image carefully guarded and Charles taking the flak along with Camilla.
Hazzno inadvertently Markled his own mother by using her to damage the Royal Family. This proves beyond doubt that H&M corrupt everything they touch. Even when it's unintentional like this with Diana, they really are the kiss of death.
The upside for Charles is that people maybe realise he's not the monster he was portrayed and this could be why he's a bit more popular now? This popularity however small will be unwelcome news for Hazzno. It's called the law of unintended consequences 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I lasted all of two minutes

Reactions: 9
My thinking is that he’s some well connected guy on the island. It’s a hot spot for ‘down from London’s’, yachties and aristos. Royalty come here quite a bit (Peter Philips had his stag do here with PW and PWB). Princess Anne was here last week. I guess people talk!

Old boys’ club etc....
I agree with your comments as Cowes is the hotspot for the Royals and the yachties. Luckily I am from the western end of the island :)

Reactions: 23
One from CDAN

“Ever since shows began being filmed in front of a studio audience, they have shared a couple things in common. One, is that some person is trying to keep you involved in the taping and the other is that you are told when to clap and given encouragement to be crazy loud when you clap for someone. So, when you see the video making its way around today of the ginger one, they did the same for everyone else too. It was for a television show, in front of a live audience and the audience was told when to clap and to make sure they were loud.“

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/05/blind-item-9.html?m=1

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I want to know who they are.
Why does River wear a crown? Does he have any "inside information?"

Where they get their info from? Do any of them have any inside information?
I know about Lady C but I don't know these people.
Im just curious.
Well Yankee wally is an elderly woman from Wales who spends her life combing the internet for any information on Meghan which she downloads and files. She has good sources but a rambling style of presentation.

Celt Views claims to have sources as does Bookworm 2 and Lady C. These are people contacting them. As to the truth then you have to make your own mind up. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Daily Star article today raises concerns that Smeg's being "stalked" as she was papped without her consent dropping Farchy off at school. OMG! Farchy's face in view!! Smeg and Farchy's safety could be compromised! Leave them alone! (Article by Naomi Adedokun).... Daft Bint didn't wonder how a short-arse with chicken-legs could heft that swaying huge photoshopped child onto her foam bump with one hand and carry on walking and smirking in bedroom slippers.

@TheMusician posted earlier on this thread that "Hazzno's behaviour over the last 2 years has emphasised how problematic his mother's behaviour was. ... Saint Diana's image is getting tainted now".
How ironic that Hazzno has single-handedly begun to destroy the carefully preserved iconic status of the dead parent who he carries around to gain sympathy. His cooperation with Netflix and possessive shrouding of himself in her memory has brought the bones of the real Diana to the surface for all to see. The RF covered for her just like they covered for him, but that protection is gone now and look what's happened.
Diana' died in 1997 and was left in peace for about 22 years, her image carefully guarded and Charles taking the flak along with Camilla.
Hazzno inadvertently Markled his own mother by using her to damage the Royal Family. This proves beyond doubt that H&M corrupt everything they touch. Even when it's unintentional like this with Diana, they really are the kiss of death.
The upside for Charles is that people maybe realise he's not the monster he was portrayed and this could be why he's a bit more popular now? This popularity however small will be unwelcome news for Hazzno - it's called the law of unintended consequences 😆
It was a no-brainer that it was going to happen eventually, whether HW was involved or not. He literally uses his dead mother as an excuse for everything! The same way his wife uses the race card as an excuse for her atrocious behaviour.

If anything, the Oprah interview just showed how messed up Diana's Panorama interview was. I'll give Diana a little bit of the benefit of the doubt because she was quite emotionally vulnerable, but what she did was still wrong. At least hers was original though, we all know Harry's wife just copied everything from that, with the addition of some new things.

That is a good unintended consequence of all this though, Charles is becoming more popular. Even Camilla's increased in popularity too. Harry and his wife's antics have made people appreciate the rest of the royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This has just made me laugh on the Bill Gates article on the DM
I literally came here to post the same thing. I think it’s more that she’s exceeded the possible moonbump sizes - she peaked too soon - or she’s had some dodgy fillers.

Interesting observations about the gruesome twosome Markling Diana’s legacy. Maybe it’s just age making me value hard work over drama, but since PWB’s not stopped banging on about her as if she was a saint, I’ve found myself feeling less enamoured with her memory. As an angry teenager and a Left-leaning 20-something, I loved her rebelliousness and all those unguarded hugs. But 20 years later, especially seeing the Harkles desperately trying to sell themselves in her image; I look back on all Diana’s media-orchestrated drama, the way her visits were about her not the cause and the over-the-top gestures, and I find it really crass. Instead I have a lot more respect for Charles for staying quiet in the face of so much provocation, for Camilla for accepting and riding out the (albeit justified) criticism for breaking up a marriage, for William refusing to hawk his mother’s memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just watched Harry getting his paid for standing ovation on the news sorry it’s early here’s my thread suggestion

Harry & Meghan #99 people were bribed to give a standing ovation because Harry’s ego needed a bit more inflation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Harry can set Peg up with Bill, if everything else fails, his Aspen Institute connection will not.
Gates has ties to the Aspen Institute.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.