Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I have figured the whole thing out.

PC has had plans to downsize the Monarchy for quite some time as we know....just as many other Royal Houses in Europe have done in recent years. At some point H was filled in on the changes and is having none of it. Already filled with resentment at being the spare and all that meant, he probably raged at being sidelined even further. I think HE WENT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE JUST LIKE MM to help him exact revenge on his family....and country....explaining the extensive planning before the wedding to leave the UK and all the set ups to do business and so forth. Decided to screw the UK for the wedding and properties....and most importantly to attach himself to his mother ( I am my mother's son)....and reject his father and brother. He's looking for fame and fortune in the US and a kind of new kingdom. In conclusion, it's all about the downsizing. There are others involved in this, because H asked them to be. All these hanger ons think they will be somehow affiliated with a new American royal family. Thoughts?
I don't think he has more than a brain cell to carry out any kind of revenge strategy. I think he's just a bitter angry jealous and resentful asshole and was happy to continue pouting until he came across a fast pussy that happened to sink its claws in who was just as angry jealous and bitter as him and actually had the benefit of some strategic thinking albeit very short term.

I can think of a few choice words to describe Haz, but 'adorable' certainly ain't one of 'em!
People love infantilising terrible behaved males for some reason.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I actually think before the harridan turned up WB was in the slimmed down version . Remember, Will wanted him at his back. Well so it was reported and I think if WB had towed the line and stayed put played by the rules and payed the dutiful brother and had married a sensible/sane woman he would have had a good role to play in the slimmed down royal family. Instead of being so jealous, angry and spiteful about not being the monarch and not even the spare anymore.
Also, I read a recent article which touched on the annual payment they get from Chaz is circa 5 million from the Duchy coffers, there was no guarantee that moving forward muppet and puppet would continue to receive this as it would be in Will's gift when Chaz becomes monarch. Well we know for sure he would never keep paying them with the witch of monteshitole in tow.

I think all of this was pointed out to them along with no titles for children and succession et al, and after that it wasn't too hard to convince puppet that life in Cali would be a blast and they would be rich beyond their wildest dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I also don't think she'll ever get the opportunity to speak to the Queen again, whether in person, over the phone or via zoom calls. The rest of the RF are trying to protect the Queen from Harry and his wife.

When she said spoke to the Queen, is she sure she didn't mean she spoke to one of the staff instead to pass on a message? So then she twisted it in the Oprah interview to make it look like she cared.
Lie 18 ? do we have a tally of all those now disproved from the sh*te show ? I really hope she drops the ‘twins’ soon as it is feeling as if there is some kind of embargo happening - I feel as if only Tattlers are still pushing forward to discredit them both -
When was the last time we heard ‘a palace spokesperson said ............’ unless I am missing something here -: I’m getting fed up with my country being constantly attacked - the jealousy of our culture, history, royalty and values is actually palpable IMHO 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Where is the bloody blitz spirit ? it is all Boris’s fault 😬🤪😉 worrying about his bloody wallpaper instead of growing a pair (on a real rant today - normal service will be resumed asap) Rant over I thank u

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Meagain's claim that she phoned HM did get me wondering about how things are 'done' in the RF. Do The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have a direct line to HM or do they have to go through aides? Is there someone screening her calls? I find the whole thing fascinating and wish I couod be a fly on the wall!

Reactions: 17
And everyone picked up the WaPo quote about Royal connections worth, and it spreads.

Hugh Evans CEO of Global Citizen:
"... When I spoke to Megan, she said we really should call on the private sector to rally and for American businesses to step up, so they convened a roundtable and they started getting to work, and they invited the private sector leaders to be part of the effort."

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And everyone picked up the WaPo quote about Royal connections worth, and it spreads.

Hugh Evans CEO of Global Citizen:
"... When I spoke to Megan, she said we really should call on the private sector to rally and for American businesses to step up, so they convened a roundtable and they started getting to work, and they invited the private sector leaders to be part of the effort."
Did he cycle the 94 miles x 2 ? if so he should have asked for some sponsorship from his new lala 🤩 land buddies and raised some money for some vaccines
or maybe a fairy-godmother appeared and turned a banana into a carriage and the chicken into horses - 🐓🍌 so he could arrive in style 🧚🧚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Meagain's claim that she phoned HM did get me wondering about how things are 'done' in the RF. Do The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have a direct line to HM or do they have to go through aides? Is there someone screening her calls? I find the whole thing fascinating and wish I couod be a fly on the wall!
I imagine it goes through a switchboard/aide as seen on The Crown, because the palaces are so vast you wouldn't know which room she was in at the time. You'd just ring the private secretary or similar and she'd get back to you herself in time, or relay a message back. Unless she's in the Royal WhatsApp group too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think before the harridan turned up WB was in the slimmed down version . Remember, Will wanted him at his back. Well so it was reported and I think if WB had towed the line and stayed put played by the rules and payed the dutiful brother and had married a sensible/sane woman he would have had a good role to play in the slimmed down royal family. Instead of being so jealous, angry and spiteful about not being the monarch and not even the spare anymore.
Also, I read a recent article which touched on the annual payment they get from Chaz is circa 5 million from the Duchy coffers, there was no guarantee that moving forward muppet and puppet would continue to receive this as it would be in Will's gift when Chaz becomes monarch. Well we know for sure he would never keep paying them with the witch of monteshitole in tow.

I think all of this was pointed out to them along with no titles for children and succession et al, and after that it wasn't too hard to convince puppet that life in Cali would be a blast and they would be rich beyond their wildest dreams.
Totally agree - I think PWB was in the slimmed down version and now won't be. I also think PWBW played her cards veery stupidly

Reactions: 31
The quote I loved was:
" In early March 2019, Harry told the audience at a youth empowerment event, “Every day you are inundated with an overexposure of advertising and mainstream media, social media and endless comparisons, distorting the truth, and trying to manipulate the power of positive thinking. But you don’t let them sway you.”

Tickled me to bits because David Icke has been saying this for well over 20 years. And David Icke sounded a lot more plausible than Hazno :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And by standing up at vaxaid he is manipulating the power of (pointless) positive thinking and distorting the truth to say that governments have to be forced to donate assistance for covid relief is observably a lie. Once again he voices the words with the intention to mislead and misinform and build his truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d like to think Bill Gates is intelligent enough to avoid that pitfall, unlike Harry who we all know is as thick as 3 bricks.
Bill might just be happy with a bit of gobble gobble and we all know who's the Kween of Gobble.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
PWB's speech at the weekend is the same speech he digs out everytime he has a speaking gig all he does is switch up the word salad depending on what he is talking preaching about he is a walking joke
It really is formulaic.
I bet smeggy has printed out a pile of basic speech word salad jargon forms for him.
She just leaves a blank space where the subject can be added by PWB with his crayons as and when needed. Most likely printed in rainbow colours and big font to keep his attention too.
It's a good tactic. Makes it easier for him to memorise.
It's astonishing that the pisstaking press haven't picked up on it.

Some day he'll end up getting the subjects confused and be thanking long established scientists for doing so well in their school exams and being "the Future". Twunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This comment is quite interesting
View attachment 558864

Diana had another son too, you moron! You know, your brother, the one that's going to be King.
Pathetic creep she has been dead for 20 years that's all he can talk about, wanker

This popped up in my news feed.
Lest we forget how honourable and credible Ms Porka really is. She wouldn’t know truth if it bit her on her humongous arse 😡
The old cow don't tell me screwed her too, imagine that it would be like waving a wand in the Albert Hall, yuk😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
During Megxit, Harry said they tried to speak to the Queen but were blocked from doing so by her aides and yet Meghan makes out she can just call her as and when she wants to - when she heard about Prince Philip, before the funeral, etc. They do seem to have a problem getting their stories straight and sticking to the same narrative. It was the same during the interview when Meghan said there were several conversations when she was pregnant with Archie about what colour his skin was going to be and yet when Oprah spoke to Harry about it, it was one conversation when they first got together before they were even married.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Lie 18 ? do we have a tally of all those now disproved from the sh*te show ? I really hope she drops the ‘twins’ soon as it is feeling as if there is some kind of embargo happening - I feel as if only Tattlers are still pushing forward to discredit them both -
When was the last time we heard ‘a palace spokesperson said ............’ unless I am missing something here -: I’m getting fed up with my country being constantly attacked - the jealousy of our culture, history, royalty and values is actually palpable IMHO 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Where is the bloody blitz spirit ? it is all Boris’s fault 😬🤪😉 worrying about his bloody wallpaper instead of growing a pair (on a real rant today - normal service will be resumed asap) Rant over I thank u
A lovely rant Carpediem and so right, I feel the same way and would love to fly the union Jack over Montishito together with a Churchilluan V

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.