Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Why is the media so scared of Meghan? CNN should not be silenced and should grow a set.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Is it called the bench cause that's where she believes Dads should be left?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This just in from 'The Sun' (sick bags at the ready, Tattlers):

MEGHAN WRITES CHILDREN'S BOOK

Meghan Markle has written a children's book about the bond between a father and son.

A picture of the book has been posted online today ahead of its publication on June 8.

It shows a watercolour picture by Christian Robinson of a bench under a tree surrounded by birds with the mum-to-be's pen name given as: "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex".

Meghan said: "The Bench started as a poem I wrote for my husband on Father's Day, the month after Archie was born. That poem became this story.

"Christian layered in beautiful and ethereal watercolour illustrations that capture the warmth, joy and comfort of the relationship between fathers and sons from all walks of life. This representation was particularly important to me and Christian and I worked closely to depict this special bond through an inclusive lens."

ETA Oops! Sorry @Peachsquish

PS More of her bleeping' lenses':cool:

Pass the sick bag please, they just keep on keeping on she is sick individual who would buy a book that old shagbeen has written its all$$$$

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I look forward to the upcoming book series:

The Dench - a book about the bond between actresses
The Quench - a book about finally having your financial dreams fulfilled
The Stench - a book about social climbing
The Wrench - a book about leaving your family behind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It IS ironic that she, of all people, should be writing a book about the relationship between fathers and their kids.

The Sun is on fire today. Here's their list of PWB's ex-girlfirends:

• Singer Ellie Goulding
  • Socialite Chelsy Davy
  • Love Island's Camilla Thurlow
  • Actress and model Cressida Bonas
  • Model Florence Brudenell-Bruce
  • Late X Factor host Caroline Flack
  • Mollie King from girl group The Saturdays
What a motley crew :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's the way he talks about it as if it's an achievement that bothers me. How is being someone's child an achievement and something to boast about? As well as it being extremely insensitive to his father and brother.

Really? Who (allegedly) banned him? The RF or the Spencer family?

Someone else mentioned this before and I agree that his obsession with his mother has gone beyond the point of creepy now
Remember that guff they plastered on the Archewell website? Diana images and 'I am my mother's son'? That was rumoved and it was rumoured RF said 'No' to exploitation of RF images. The plain fact is that Diana is by a long way the most popular Royal Family member in the USA, so Harry is keen to remind everyone of his association. I don't think it's morbid mummy-worship, just plain old-fashioned greed and money-grubbing. Hazza wants to cash in and is bitterly frustrated that Andrew Morton made millions from his Diana biographies and Harry didn't see a penny of it.

ETA Surprised La Markle hasn't written a kiddies book called 'Me and My Moonbump', might shift a few more copies.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
It IS ironic that she, of all people, should be writing a book about the relationship between fathers and their kids.

• Singer Ellie Goulding
  • Socialite Chelsy Davy
Oh arrr
Shiver me timbers
Pirates ahoy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This explains the ovation. Taken from crazydaysandnights.net.
Yes, this is exactly what happens. I was in the studio audience of the taping of a sitcom many years ago. There was a studio person responsible for getting the audience “warmed up” before the taping - telling jokes and also advising that we would be told when to laugh, clap, etc. Honestly, the whole process was quite exhausting. The taping took forever and it was difficult to muster any enthusiasm after multiple takes of scenes since we had already heard the jokes/lines multiple times.

Reactions: 26
Is it called the bench cause that's where she believes Dads should be left?
'The Bench' is a Richard and Judy book club pick - a 'heartwarming novel' by Saskia Sarginson.

Duchess might need to pick another book name..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

• Singer Ellie Goulding
  • Socialite Chelsy Davy
All of them dodged a bullet

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm starting my countdown on when Smeggy will join the bandwagon and files for divorce. :LOL:
I started my countdown the moment they got engaged. During that cringeworthy announcement I could tell she was a charlatan (now that's not a word I use often but think describes her perfectly!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This just in from 'The Sun' (sick bags at the ready, Tattlers):

MEGHAN WRITES CHILDREN'S BOOK

Meghan Markle has written a children's book about the bond between a father and son.

A picture of the book has been posted online today ahead of its publication on June 8.

It shows a watercolour picture by Christian Robinson of a bench under a tree surrounded by birds with the mum-to-be's pen name given as: "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex".

Meghan said: "The Bench started as a poem I wrote for my husband on Father's Day, the month after Archie was born. That poem became this story.

"Christian layered in beautiful and ethereal watercolour illustrations that capture the warmth, joy and comfort of the relationship between fathers and sons from all walks of life. This representation was particularly important to me and Christian and I worked closely to depict this special bond through an inclusive lens."

ETA Oops! Sorry @Peachsquish

PS More of her bleeping' lenses':cool:
She shouldn't preach, she's keeping her husband from his dad and she won't talk to her own. Stupid plastic witch. Bet it was ghostwritten.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The Duchess of York had a go at a few kids' books as well, didn't she?

I predict Smegs will be following in her footsteps down the QVC route soon, probably hawking those poo drops things she used to flog on her blog

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone should tell her that Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, already did the book thing, big time. She has loads of kids books out.

Reactions: 27
LMFAOOOOOOOO imagine being so bleeping proud you wrote a baby/toddler book. it’s like one short sentence to a page.

Also she’s living off that title again and styling it WRONG as per usual. MeAgain, The Duchess of Suckfest is the divorced way, you absolutely twit. It also astounds me that even living in the US where titles basically don’t exist, she’s still using it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.