Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yeh.
I think this is it.
Being pushed out of the royal enclosure wasnt intended but it had to be done abruptly because of his wife and he is too much under her spell to see it.

And too thick to understand, as it transpires.

PS - she shouted at the Queen??

Reactions: 27
My info is only from The Tudors but I think Henry VIII was a spare too. He also married his brother's wife.
He was. His older brother Arthur was supposed to be king, but died a few months after marrying Katherine of Aragon. Who, as you say, went on to marry Henry.

Allegedly PWB did, not Smeg. Apparently objections were raised about Smeggy’s suitability, and PWB is supposed to have shouted at her that they would have to suck it up, or words to that effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I just don't get why he is so under her spell? Roasting chicken aside, he never seems remotely happy in her company

Reactions: 43

Aaah, so it was Harry who shouted at the Queen?
I misread it as Meghan had shouted.

Either way, bloody hell!!!

I am now visualising Harry as Violet-Elizabeth Bott (complete with auburn ringlets) stamping his foot and yelling, "I shall scream and scream until I make myself sick."

You have already made us all feel sick, Harry. So bugger off and be private like you said you wanted to be.

Reactions: 29
Just had a thought ... will the Fictitious Farchie be doing a 'turn' at the Vacuum gig? Perhaps at this very moment he is learning the words to 'We are the Champions of the World"!

Reactions: 15
I think this has generally been agreed and news articles printed about this , that Puppet was included in a lot of the senior stuff for kind reasons, which with hindsight has been thought to have been a wrong move. obviously with Muppet in hand and the RF beginning to see her as she really is and her bad behaviour had to distance him and her.

Reactions: 23
Henry had to get a special dispensation from The Pope to marry his brother’s wife, Katherine, met Anne Boleyn and then wanted a special dispensation from The Pope to say his marriage to Katherine didn’t count as she was his brother’s wife.
When The Pope said er, no he got all dissolutionary.
Mary and Elizabeth were both spares and one of George III’s (William IV) which led to the great race with the rest of the brothers to ditch their mistresses and try for an actual legitimate heir - Victoria.

Reactions: 17
Ironically, he would have probably loved Gourdonston.

I hope, if nothing else, this tendency to shoehorn square pegs into round holes stops with the next generation.
Obviously Diana dying didn't help matters. If she'd lived she might have considered changing her mind, or moving him if Eton hadn't been right. But they clearly wanted to try and keep the boys together.

Reactions: 13
Good luck with that. I'm lucky as it looks as if I'll only have to go in occasionally or once a week!
To some extent Tattle has certainly fulfilled the function of work friends to talk to! Without me having to be at all diplomatic

Reactions: 32
How on earth are they making enough money to sustain her aspirational billionaire lifestyle??
My view is they are haemorrhaging money which is why they want back in to the RF on their in /out terms. Do the gigs they want and get paid for it. They are probably going through his inheritance at an alarming rate. Good !

She should be worried about the flying rotten tomatoes too!

Reactions: 34
I think this is it isn't it? Remember the whole unveiling of "The Fab Four" and that press conference they did. Initially it certainly seemed like they were planning to work together on projects. But less than a year later "him" and "her" broke away from the Kensington Palace press team and set up their own household and the Royal Foundation was split. By all accounts this seems to have been initiated by William who clearly had huge reservations about his brother's wife and her behaviour both behind the scenes and in front of the cameras.

I think they always intended Harry to have a prominent place. I think William always thought he would have his brother there to help him out when he was eventually King. Unfortunately the wife made that impossible.

Reactions: 45
My view is they are haemorrhaging money which is why they want back in to the RF on their in /out terms. Do the gigs they want and get paid for it. They are probably going through his inheritance at an alarming rate. Good !
Yes, I think this too. There can't be a lot of Diana's money left.

Reactions: 23
Flack isn't actually based on a true story though, it's fiction

Good luck with that. I'm lucky as it looks as if I'll only have to go in occasionally or once a week!
To some extent Tattle has certainly fulfilled the function of work friends to talk to! Without me having to be at all diplomatic
I'm self employed so haven't actually had to go to an office (apart from occasionally for meetings) for the last 14 years. I honestly don't think I could cope with all the putting makeup on, wearing nice clothes, travelling and being friendly all day. Sympathies to those having to return to it.

On topic: Ginge and Cringe have fucked me off more than I ever thought possible with their attempts to hijack the Covax vaccine programme. They are what Freda says.

Reactions: 28
So Sorry to sound thick but what has she done to Spotify? Unless being my usual senior self I missed something, can you enlighten me please Kezzle

Reactions: 9
I just don't get why he is so under her spell? Roasting chicken aside, he never seems remotely happy in her company
Probably because he has been bearing a grudge for a VERY long time, and his mental capacity isn't the best as we know. Someone came along and ignited his jealousy and vengeance and he tells him how justified he is to feel this way, and Poof ! He now wants to rub the RF nose in the poo and say what a great life he's leading and how much money he's making. He's a vengeful, Jealous , spoilt nasty bit of work with no redeemable qualities in my book. Many of us used to like the cheeky chappie side of Puppet but that's because the RF did a good job clearing up after him.

ETA as said before RF included him in too much frontline RF stuff and he had an expectation of that to continue. So blame there too.

Reactions: 35
Who's the likeable one now.....and who's the oddball !!!

Reactions: 27
They didn't get that deal before Oprah so I doubt they expect to get it now unless they are so surrounded by yes men that they are completely oblivious to how they are viewed here.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.