Harry and Meghan #94 The lying, the witch and the ยฃ1m wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truffle hound Omid scooby doo ... I'm dead.

Just posted the exact same sorry!
They're all having too much fun. I think they're definitely holding off until she's announced the child is here and then the fun will begin

So it appears like it's a deliberate ignore by the mail. I feel a bit dirty for applauding them for once

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I can't imagine the anguish the members of the RF must feel....just imagine trying to get to sleep at night.....knowing M, this vile woman, will probably NEVER be out of their lives.
Well at least she is miles away now. Can you imagine if they still had to deal with her in person. At every opportunity trying to outstage them in person. At least she can only do it via her PR crap. We have to look on the bright side in that hopefully Haznoโ€™s wife will never set foot in Britain again and at royal events. I am dreading the time when baby is born and COVID is better that we will see her at every event in the States. Brace yourselves. But at least it wont be a royal event.

Reactions: 35
Itโ€™s an official event and heโ€™s stroking her back while heโ€™s speaking to invited guests. Heโ€™s a total prick :mad:
Especially as he's talking to Falklands veteran Simon Weston. They're not at an informal friend's party, they're at work.

One thing though, whilst I agree there is royal protocol, I think it's daft and humiliating to make them stand attend around and disallow them from the display. It's clear they have upset PC for him to instruct h&m as he does, (not helped by Hazza gesturing PC in like a footman).

Reactions: 20
Especially as he's talking to Falklands veteran Simon Weston. They're not at an informal friend's party, they're at work.

One thing though, whilst I agree there is royal protocol, I think it's daft and humiliating to make them stand attend around and disallow them from the display. It's clear they have upset PC for him to instruct h&m as he does, (not helped by Hazza gesturing PC in like a footman).
My guess is they werenโ€™t supposed to be there at all. They wouldnโ€™t give in to that just because the gruesome twosome decided to insert themselves. PC looks annoyed to see them there.

Reactions: 33
Oh, the shade of the Fleet Street. Not one of tabloids (DM, Express, Mirror, The Sun) has published pictures of the latest stunt:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::m:m๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜น

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Ah.... I was running late this morning dropping kids to school....... pulled on leggings....... arrived at school, realised I'd forgotten knickers! Sure it could happen to a bishop ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ
Many years ago, when I was still at nursery, I went in one morning wearing tights and a skirt, but somehow forgot the knickers (I think I was about 4-5...we didn't start primary school until you were 7). I can still remember the fear I had of someone pulling my tights off and seeing no knickers... (no reason for anybody to do so, just irrational fear). Haunted me for years ๐Ÿ˜‚ I did drive my son to school once in pyjamas (no knickers). He missed the school bus, so I just jumped in the car as I stood, managed to pull long boots on. It was quite a look...thankfully it was high school, and no need to get out of the car ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh, the shade of the Fleet Street. Not one of tabloids (DM, Express, Mirror, The Sun) has published pictures of the latest stunt:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::m:m๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜น
She's going to have to step things up a notch , expect more fervent "look at me not Louis" this afternoon once she's spoken to Sunshine Sachs and told them to sort it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

I think they should have been seated already, after the โ€˜cocktailโ€™ part of the event. So they should never have been standing around in that room in the first place. They clearly havenโ€™t followed the rules, which is why Charles is annoyed.

Reactions: 43
Prince Louis looks adorable and ever so grown up! โค

I sniggered upon seeing the merching pictures on Instagram, I had a look, and the earliest posts I could find of HFW and sprog all had exact IDs for clothes and backpacks. Oh the naughty paparazzi! They just won't stop ripping the clothes off people to have a peek at the tags!

Do enjoy the following news story from AU (although a tad confused as is this is the same writer who wrote BP should've Photoshopped pictures of Archie with Philip) :

Kate Middleton's secret message to Prince Harry in new Louis photo

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine if all the press just stopped reporting on all together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That would be hilarious!! I hope these new staged shots don't end up in tomorrow's papers will definitely be old news by then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚it's old news now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Probably waiting for an offer from one of those luxe baby gear brands.

I doubt a pushchair shot was what they wanted though anyway. Way too distracting, awkward composition, kid's body slumped and face submerged in shadow in the chair, and the little space bag would just be hidden or lost in the ensuing visual clutter as you'd probably have to shoot them from the front rather than the side.
She wouldn't want pictures of just Archie! This way they are both in shot!

Reactions: 25
Can you imagine if all the press just stopped reporting on all together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That would be hilarious!! I hope these new staged shots don't end up in tomorrow's papers will definitely be old news by then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚it's old news now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm so pleased the press have left the story alone. Exactly what they deserve! HFW is going to be fuming right about now isn't she? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The Royal Family just posted this too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm so pleased the press have left the story alone. Exactly what they deserve! HFW is going to be fuming right about now isn't she? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The Royal Family just posted this too!!

Lovely photo love the sentence 'The Duke and Duchess are pleased to share a new image of Prince Louis' brilliantly subtle shade there.

Reactions: 31
They wonโ€™t appear anywhere because we will probs get a couple more pics of prince Louis, they usually release 3.

No one is giving her the time of day, sheโ€™s a twit and itโ€™s charlottes bday I think 2nd of may what stunt does she have pulled then, and for W&K 10
Year anniversary.

People are seeing through her and sadly sheโ€™s failing, the fact sheโ€™s competing against an innocent 3 year old child goes to show what pure evil she really is.

I hope for Archies bday a media blackout in the UK.

How bloomin cute is Prince Louis though, I think he looks cheeky he he.

Reactions: 36
I think this is the plan. Finally the press have had enough. Itโ€™s taken a while to actually start feeling the effects, but the MoS trial has led to this. The press all know what Meegain is about, they always have - but now they can vote with their feet.
I really really think this might be the beginning of the end for the Sussexโ€™ bid for world domination. Theyโ€™ve completely blown it - through their own greed and impatience. If they could have only learnt one thing from TQ it would have been play thr long game...surely???? Bide your time.

But not these two. They wanted it all & they wanted it now. Howโ€™s that going for ya?

I predict they lie low until July - claiming press intrusion (if they finally realise the game is up) and then all come to the Diana unveiling (on the express knowledge that The Cambridgeโ€™s wonโ€™t bring their 3) and M&H aim to take all attention on that day on the UK.

Anyone with a brain would advise against trying to overshadow Diana, but not these muppets. I also predict it will go spectacularly wrong for them. Iโ€™m there with the popcorn, ready for it ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.