Harry and Meghan #94 The lying, the witch and the £1m wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fans were attacking Meghans Mirror on Twitter, they don't seem to realise there is no way Meghans Mirror had the exact details of HFWs clothes especially the brand and style of the pregnancy jeans unless they are linked to her.
I know Sugars lack IQ on the whole, but are they really that terrifyingly, terminally thick? OK, probably. The clothes aren't even remotely brand-identifiable in that awful photograph. How the hell would you know what brand those generic looking light wash jeans were for example, unless you were directly fed the details from the label. Same with the khaki coat. There are thousands of similar khaki coats out there and the way she wore it obscured any of the finer stylistic details. Plus they even listed her make-up. Nobody can tell what brand make-up you have on your face from a photo, not even a pro make-up artist. No mascara or foundation is remotely identifiable once on the skin, only from the packaging. Do people really not understand how these merchandising relationships work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
That papwalk picture of HFEW and Merchie has been out 8-10 hours now and so far I can't see it on MailOnline at all, can anyone else?

That seems very unusual, I mean I know they've got Louis as main headline but in the past I'd have expected them to find room for the first pic of The Baby Playing Merchie in months / a year?

Are we finally seeing the Mail doing a blackout on coverage of her? If so, well done Mail.
Or is them not covering it confirmation that they know it's a staged pic, and they're not prepared to pay Backgrid the necessary fees for it?
Thought exactly the same thing. Well done to the Mail for blanking her latest fuckfest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh, apparently there was a law passed in CA a few years ago that you have to blur out faces of celeb's children in pap shots UNLESS you have permission from the celebrity to photograph them. Which basically proves she paid for those shots as much as anything else.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 115
A sighting!

Just binging this charming photo further up the thread! ;)

How on earth can she be carrying Archie like that.....the poor baby in her pregnancy bump must be incredibly squashed!
In the dim and distant past...when I was pregnant, I could only wear dresses, as I couldnt cope with any pressure at all on my bump. I wouldnt have been carrying around a toddler, putting his full weight on his sister. How uncomfortable must this be?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh, apparently there was a law passed in CA a few years ago that you have to blur out faces of celeb's children in pap shots UNLESS you have permission from the celebrity to photograph them. Which basically proves she paid for those shots as much as anything else.
They know they’ll get more eyes on their pages with a blackout as people look for meagain and try to figure one what’s happening.

Reactions: 13
Well. well. well..............no surprises to see those pap shots of HW and little (insanely huge!) Merchie!
I know it's already been said but you would never perch a child directly onto your bump like that - the most weight you would put on it is maybe a cup of tea and a couple of rich tea biscuits when you are watching Emmerdale of an evening!
She's one crazy lady!

So Merchie's hair was covered - is there something going on there that they don't want you to see (not sure what, honestly? but could be compared to other photo's of 'Archie') In one of the other photos that were quickly removed, 'Archie's' hair colour reminded of me of when you put a couple different dark coloured dyes over bleached hair - when a person has been disguised for some reason! (tin foil hat time - sorry!)

Anyway - if this really is the real Archie - he looks like a cute little fella...I actually think he does look like Harry.

Were these pictures taken in LA? If so, was she taking him to nursery? That little bag looks like a lunch bag.
Do they live in LA then?....

So many questions!

Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Prince Louis 🍰 🍰 🍰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I really don't get their pr strategy. I love my grandma but would rather meet someone so I can make money than stay an extra 48 hours to support her after her husbands funeral. Compared to him Rose West looks like a loving step mum who was always looking out for her husbands kids.

I've noticed that the Mail, mirror and the sun aren't showing that picture. I think even they're completely embarrassed by what she’s doing. It's only going to get more unhinged from here
So the British papers are giving her the privacy she wants and not buying / publishing the pap pictures. She’s in a bit of a catch 22. They now need the money and publicity of her as a good decent mum etc

Also this is what I don’t understand, it’s like she went in determined to change everything. But after 1000 years and surviving through numerous scandals, the RF have honed their approach and what they are about. They most likely have advisers and experts now. You don’t mess with a system that already works. It’s like tinkering with an old but fully functioning toilet and be surprised that s*** gets over you.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Louis is going to be a stunningly handsome young man! 😳 he’s going to be an interesting one to watch grow up 💕

Reactions: 31
I t bought the weather in California was always warm, they are dressed for winter!!
The weather in Southern California is always warm comparatively to the UK for example, but it does get chilly. For example it was 18 degrees Celsius, but next week will be 30. So it never gets super cold or super hot (although I know for the UK 30 is super hot).

I think she is overdressed because it hides her better, also there is no need to Archy to wear such a hat he could have worn a baseball cap, way more private since it hides the eyes.

Reactions: 16
So the British papers are giving her the privacy she wants and not buying / publishing the pap pictures. She’s in a bit of a catch 22. They now need the money and publicity of her as a good decent mum etc

Also this is what I don’t understand, it’s like she went in determined to change everything. But after 1000 years and surviving through numerous scandals, the RF have honed their approach and what they are about. They most likely have advisers and experts now. You don’t mess with a system that already works. It’s like tinkering with an old but fully functioning toilet and be surprised that s*** gets over you.
And the RF are constantly making adjustments to keep themselves relevant, while maintaining the best things.

Reactions: 15
Even 18 or 19C is too warm for a wooly hat and a thick sweatshirt. Unless you're used to positively searing desert-type heat, I guess. If it's cold enough for a woolly hat, it's too cold for slip-on shoes and no socks. Usual bodge job of a stylistic effort, in other words.

Reactions: 29
Louis is going to be a stunningly handsome young man! 😳 he’s going to be an interesting one to watch grow up 💕
Catherine is an incredible photographer, its helped by the fact that Louis knows her so well, but she gets some amazing photos of her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well. well. well..............no surprises to see those pap shots of HW and little (insanely huge!) Merchie!
I know it's already been said but you would never perch a child directly onto your bump like that - the most weight you would put on it is maybe a cup of tea and a couple of rich tea biscuits when you are watching Emmerdale of an evening!
She's one crazy lady!

So Merchie's hair was covered - is there something going on there that they don't want you to see (not sure what, honestly? but could be compared to other photo's of 'Archie') In one of the other photos that were quickly removed, 'Archie's' hair colour reminded of me of when you put a couple different dark coloured dyes over bleached hair - when a person has been disguised for some reason! (tin foil hat time - sorry!)

Anyway - if this really is the real Archie - he looks like a cute little fella...I actually think he does look like Harry.

Were these pictures taken in LA? If so, was she taking him to nursery? That little bag looks like a lunch bag.
Do they live in LA then?....

So many questions!

Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Prince Louis 🍰 🍰 🍰
She probably needs to dye his hair ginger again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bump hasn't changed since the interview in the chicken coop😂
Ah but in the chicken coop she’s gestating the baby in her rib cage, it looks very peculiar. This time round the bump is more where it should be, but the Medical Marvel Woman has put no weight on anywhere else. She either one lucky witch or is ... erm ... faking it 🤫. There was no way I could get into my skinny jeans 6 weeks before giving birth, I couldn’t even reach down to get my own socks on. I’m not a big lass either!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So many questions.
How did she even manage to lift a child up with such a huge bump?
How is she carrying him with all his weight so high up?
Why is he wearing a woolly hat pulled right down and a thick sweatshirt?
Why, given their security concerns, is she wandering round the streets with him?
Why is the pic in LA if he’s going to nursery?
Why is he going to nursery in a pandemic when they have a ton of hired help?
Why is she collecting him if so? (See security issues)
How did the merch site know such tiny details whilst looking at scruffy jeans and a parka?
How does anyone walk in shoes like that snd keep them on?
Why does he have a giant backpack? I thought nurseries etc were limiting what kids could take in (assuming he’s going to nursery)
Why has page six printed it given Californian laws?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Its strange.....I have spend months and months questioning this moonbump theory. Not completely sure either way.

This page six photo sways me very close to moonbump territory. She is comfortably carrying Archie as if he is sitting on a cushion. In reality I cannot imagine any other pregnant woman choosing to carry her toddler so high up, with his weight resting on his sibling...presumably as they are out walking for quite a distance!
That must hurt the unborn baby....who will be wriggling and kicking out in protest. It must push the baby down low onto his mums birth canal...But Meghan and Archie both look unconcerned and relaxed!

If it was a quick transfer between car and push chair..maybe...but going out for a walk carrying Archie like this? most strange!

Reactions: 33
Deluded sugars:

And we obviously have another name throwing in the game:

So if Meghan sues she's saying the photos were unwanted and she's being harassed. By that token it means that whomoever took the photo broke the law as there was a child involved. So criminal charges not just civil.
Who would willingly take the photo then? Harry?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.