Harry and Meghan #94 The lying, the witch and the £1m wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So were not allowed to see the colour or texture of his hair then?
Agreed plus she's also covered his ears and hair on purpose I think so it's more difficult to make comparisons.

No way could she carry him in that way being so pregnant. I would love to see the video of her walking whilst carrying him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dying here. :ROFLMAO::LOL:The shoes have little signs on them so that she can put them on the correct feet.

So, staged pap shoot confirmed. Separate tweets linking to her site merching Rothys masks *($25 for 2), Madewell jeans, as well as the coat, shoes and make-up. In case you too want to look like a wrinkled, mercenary mess who doesn't know how to carry her own child yet.

I'm curious as to the demographic who actually does buy using that site or wants to copy her style. I looked at the site's google rankings and the hits aren't plentiful, to say the least.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
So, staged pap shoot confirmed. Separate tweets linking to her site merching Rothys masks *($25 for 2), Madewell jeans, as well as the coat, shoes and make-up. In case you too want to look like a wrinkled, mercenary mess who doesn't know how to carry her own child yet.

I'm curious as to the demographic who actually does buy using that site or wants to copy her style. I looked at the site's google rankings and the hits aren't plentiful, to say the least.
None of her supporters can afford any of that shite, so not them. She must be mortified at the people who call themselves her fans, really scrapes the bottom of the barrel. Plus she's a day late with trends, influencing backwards - that's why her crappy blog didn't work out.
So were not allowed to see the colour or texture of his hair then?
Maybe against all her prayers he really did end up with an afro.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
None of her supporters can afford any of that shite, so not them. She must be mortified at the people who call themselves her fans, really scrapes the bottom of the barrel. Plus she's a day late with trends, influencing backwards - that's why her crappy blog didn't work out.
It's so badly done, too. This latest merch pap shot? The only things that stand out are the brightly coloured kiddie bags, so you'd assume they were the point of the exercise, but apparently not. It's her neutral coloured clothing, and she's not wearing any of in any way makes it look new, enviable, or that even attracts attention to them. the clothing comes off as a backdrop to the kiddie accessories. The coat looks like a generic khaki trench, and it's thrown back and wrinkled. Looking at the link it's actually a hooded thing rather than a trench, but you wouldn't look close enough at that shot to care, or to think it looks interesting or stylish enough to research. The jeans could be any old light wash straight jeans from the bottom of her wardrobe, nothing to catch the eye. The shoes are I guess the only things of any note, but they're slightly out of frame, not a great way to show them off, plus they look dumb as they are clearly shoes for people who don't walk anywhere, as they have zero support and will give you hammer toes trying to grip onto them as you walk. Also as I said earlier, the light is awful. It's so badly done for what is supposed to be a covert advert. Wonder if she even pissed off the paid pap agency enough that they said just go get whatever shots you can quickly and duck off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Seems so odd that they do not understand what is required of them, that they stand back as HMTQ & PC go first.
Hazza has been doing this stuff from his earliest days, his schooling & military service would reinforce the principles of hierarchy & precedence in a group. Hazza knows full well that he is not an alpha in this group.

The whole episode is in public, e.g. being filmed, & there are no retakes.
Everyone knows their lines & their marks.

So what possessed them to skip ahead?
If they didn’t know what to do, then hang back & have the equerries sort them out.
People do not dash around behind HMTQ, she has a clear stage always.

Oh my, were they miffed ?
Sat there eyes front, Hazza looks fit to burst & Megs looks stunned.
She was about a year in at that point and would have been able to Google: British Royal Family pecking order. Looks like the ‘Adults’ were coming from an event which Haz and MM weren’t included.

Reactions: 16
It's so badly done, too. This latest merch pap shot? The only things that stand out are the brightly coloured kiddie bags, so you'd assume they were the point of the exercise, but apparently not. It's her neutral coloured clothing, and she's not wearing any of in any way makes it look new, enviable, or that even attracts attention to them. the clothing comes off as a backdrop to the kiddie accessories. The coat looks like a generic khaki trench, and it's thrown back and wrinkled. Looking at the link it's actually a hooded thing rather than a trench, but you wouldn't look close enough at that shot to care, or to think it looks interesting or stylish enough to research. The jeans could be any old light wash straight jeans from the bottom of her wardrobe, nothing to catch the eye. The shoes are I guess the only things of any note, but they're slightly out of frame, not a great way to show them off, plus they look dumb as they are clearly shoes for people who don't walk anywhere, as they have zero support and will give you hammer toes trying to grip onto them as you walk. Also as I said earlier, the light is awful. It's so badly done for what is supposed to be a covert advert. Wonder if she even pissed off the paid pap agency enough that they said just go get whatever shots you can quickly and duck off again.
Of course she had to drag Archie out for the pappers, it is his Cousin Louis’ 3rd birthday so had to do her level best to take the spotlight away....FROM A 3 YEAR OLD!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Of course she had to drag Archie out for the pappers, it is his Cousin Louis’ 3rd birthday so had to do her level best to take the spotlight away....FROM A 3 YEAR OLD!!!
The more she does things like this, the more obvious and pathetic it becomes.

Reactions: 44
WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT YOUNG LADY! :mad:

Pure coincidence. I mean it's not like 99% of us on here predicted it or anything.
Kid must be at a nursery if he has a back pack and lunch bag. I thought she was too famous for mummy mingling?
HfEW is a moonbump-wearing sherpa at this point. Carrying a 2 yr old, who is himself carrying a backpack and she is carrying another bag and triplets in her 11 month moonbump. Absolutely nfw would a 7 month preggers woman do this unless running out of her house with her child, passports and jewellery because it was on fire: put the child in a stroller along with the bags or have your toddler walk next to you, Smidiot. This isn't a circus act and you aren't a bear balancing 6 clowns on each limb and your nose while riding a unicycle. At this stage, even one your hip carrying your toddler would be avojded. Where is her stroller? Oh that's right. Mean chuck stopped giving them money ao they can't afford one.
And a month ago they were dressed like they were in the caribbean and now back in vancouver. Anything is possible with these fuckers though.
And that beanie : ridiculous millenial look she tried to pull off while in Toronto calling her paps for post -yoga shots. Nothing.. not one original thing. Oh HFEW you're such a fucker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
We won’t talk to you while you continue to leak stories. I like this approach.
Trouble is all she has to claim is that they did speak and agreed x y and z. That way when the RT are faced with rhat, they have to deny it and prkve it... running risk of being called racists again, or get baited into accepting the California version. Openly saying we don't want to speak with you because you leak, is fine until folks say: why are you nervous that they might leak? You don't want the public to know something?! So you ARE the meanies in the mix! Otherwise what are you ashamed of?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
HfEW is a moonbump-wearing sherpa at this point. Carrying a 2 yr old, who is himself carrying a backpack and she is carrying another bag and triplets in her 11 month moonbump. Absolutely nfw would a 7 month preggers woman do this unless running out of her house with her child, passports and jewellery because it was on fire: put the child in a stroller along with the bags or have your toddler walk next to you, Smidiot. This isn't a circus act and you aren't a bear balancing 6 clowns on each limb and your nose while riding a unicycle. At this stage, even one your hip carrying your toddler would be avojded. Where is her stroller? Oh that's right. Mean chuck stopped giving them money ao they can't afford one.
And a month ago they were dressed like they were in the caribbean and now back in vancouver. Anything is possible with these fuckers though.
And that beanie : ridiculous millenial look she tried to pull off while in Toronto calling her paps for post -yoga shots. Nothing.. not one original thing. Oh HFEW you're such a fucker!
Maybe she thinks a stroller would make her look matronly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Maybe against all her prayers he really did end up with an afro.
From the look of Hazno this weekend, he might have gotten it from his dad

Interesting that theae pap shots do not appear to be running in the DM. Hmmmm

Reactions: 21
Deluded sugars:

And we obviously have another name throwing in the game:

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That papwalk picture of HFEW and Merchie has been out 8-10 hours now and so far I can't see it on MailOnline at all, can anyone else?

That seems very unusual, I mean I know they've got Louis as main headline but in the past I'd have expected them to find room for the first pic of The Baby Playing Merchie in months / a year?

Are we finally seeing the Mail doing a blackout on coverage of her? If so, well done Mail.
Or is them not covering it confirmation that they know it's a staged pic, and they're not prepared to pay Backgrid the necessary fees for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Theres always the possibility though that someone will assassinate Williams family. they often go out together so could be done in which case H would be next in line and when Charles passes on we would have Queen Meghan because he would be bound to have her by his side.
The stuff of nightmares :(
At that point we burn the whole thing down (metaphorically speaking) no more kings

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.