Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh, apparently there was a law passed in CA a few years ago that you have to blur out faces of celeb's children in pap shots UNLESS you have permission from the celebrity to photograph them. Which basically proves she paid for those shots as much as anything else.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 115

Chita

VIP Member
I'm a little confused by all the Prince Charles dismissive talk that's happening. As far as I'm aware, PC cut H&M off financially when they left (Just handed out a one-time lump sum), refused to take any phonecalls and, after the interview, it was said that he was the one who wanted to refute the interview point by point. It doesn't seem like he or William are caving to H&M's demands and they're sticking together as a united front so I guess I don't understand why people are so sure he's going to cave or that he's the weakest link in the Royal Family. Is there some history that I'm missing? I just don't get it. 🤷‍♀️
For a lot of people he is seen as a wuss because he didn't cope with Gordonstoun school very well.
They ignore the fact that he is a sensitive, arty type and not suited to that type of school.
He was seen as weak because they think he didnt stand up for himself when he wanted Camilla.
People thought he allowed himself to be bullied out of marrying her even though he knew deep down she was the one.

And also many people believe he treated Diana coldly and was unfaithful from the word go.

Add all of that up plus constant press articles following that line and eventually people believe he is weak.

We shall soon see whether he is weak or not because there are going to be changes to the line of succession and titles and "royal allowances " etc and he's the one who is going the have the last word on making the changes.
So, we are about to find out.
Weak or strong .

PS - re Gordonstoun, if a kid hates the tough regime of a school like that and the kid is thoroughly miserable during several years there but he grits his teeth and sticks it out, doesn't that mean that kid is strong?
Food for thought.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I just came across this comment in the DM. Tried to attach it but didn’t manage so I’ll just repeat it here.

LululabonteSanta Barbara, United States, 6 hours ago

Well...against everyone’s wishes, he returned back here.It’s not like she is on bed rest.She’s been walking around the lower village since the pregnancy and her mother has the 1st child wandering around...waiting to spotted. At the Honor Bar, she and Haz walked by and a group of people having brunch yelled, ‘go home!’ Had to chuckle, she looked ridiculous. Our town is comprised of old Hollywood not ‘newbies’ like Oprah, Ellen - they are annoyances. Simply proving money can’t buy class. The paparazzi from these bumbling fools has caused havoc in town,can’t even go for a simple bike ride. Ego got in there way and they aren’t welcome here and,clearly from the other posts, they aren’t welcome back in the UK. It’s an utter shame to disrespect a woman who spent her entire life in service. A service she didn’t ask for and just lost the love of her life. #leavemontecito#notwelcomein805.

God I hope this is true!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Flossyposse

Oh my gaaad, what an honour! Thank you for setting up the new thread @Rubythefirebat.

This may never happen again soooo...

I’d just like to thank all my former PA’s, Oprah, Gayle King, my in-laws for giving me a new career as a rent-a-victim, Sunshine Sucks, my pimp Markus, head fangirl Scoobie, the eternally patient Archewell Audio fans, and above all H/Haz, my ginger prince, for being so unremittingly dumb he’s swallowed my bullshit wholesale and despite copious evidence that this is the case, still can’t see what a raging narcissist I really am.

Totally spontaneously, flosseposse’s friends said:

“She’s a special, perfect human being, better than any other human being that has ever walked on this planet, the living embodiment of beauty, compassion, selflessness and philanthropy. Yes, if you’re actually related to her she may shit on you from a great height, but if not she’ll probably write you a handwritten note in her best calligraphy. That’s just the kind of person she is.”

And, of course, a happy birthday to the fabulous Queen! I hope she is okay today and has loved ones around her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Notanotherjen

***Breaking news from Montecito”

“It has been report by a very close source to Harry the reason he did not attend his grandmother birthday is due to the choice of cake. Yes, the cake is set to be vanilla which is just unacceptable to the Duke. The cake was to have eggs and milk as well, which is not vegan or inclusive to people with allergies. The Duke took a firm stand that he will not attend any parties where only white cakes are to be served, and none organic at that!!! Megan has apparently even offered the Queen eggs from her very own rescue chickens, but someone in the palace was heard saying “but we won’t know what color the cake would be???”

• Haha
Reactions: 103

Wightgirl

VIP Member
So you land a job at the fifth largest brand in the world, as one of their top tier players and you decide to tell them where to stick it cos you think you’re going to be bigger 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Cassandra333

VIP Member
You wouldn’t have a clue, I’m a strong person but have dealt with severe depression and suicidal thoughts for a long time. Disgusting that people would dismiss her.
You seem to be a lovely empathetic young woman but you're also a bit naive. Under normal circumstances, we should all support people with suicidal feelings or suicidal ideation. Being suicidal can happen to the strongest people.
But threats of suicide are also used by people to manipulate others. You'll see this happen often in abusive relationships, where the abuser will threaten suicide in order to make the partner stay in the relationship. Under those circumstances the abused person should run as fast as they can.
I've been suicidal many times as a result of bipolar so I understand why this is touching a raw nerve with you. I understand why you feel the need to defend Harry's wife and sympathise with her.
Your sympathy etc is wasted in this case though. As others have said, being suicidal is not part of a narcissists personality. Threatening suicide in order to get their own way is part of their personality.
At the time of the 'suicidal feelings' Harry's wife was pregnant and under the care of a team of doctors. Yet she went to HR with her 'problems'? Why didn't she tell her doctors? This woman has told so many lies and manipulated so many situations, that you can't be surprised if no one believes her. I don't believe her and I would automatically believe most people.
Don't think that Harry's wife is anything like you. You have empathy, she doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
He's obviously come home having not got any money or titles. I reckon the articles are going to totally change tack now and be all about how the horrible family froze him out and refused to speak to him or support him in his grief. I've had my doubts but the RF are playing a blinder

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Awwwwww , lollllzzzz 😎😎😎😅😅😅😅
I loved the set of pics of Charles and Camilla that photo is from. Can’t remember where it was, some wildlife sanctuary, but Charles is holding a lizard or something and a bee flew up into his jacket. Cue Camilla basically wetting herself laughing and Charles pulling a series of the funniest faces ever while some poor bloke ferrets about his person after the bee!!

They laugh together all the time. Wills and Kate are the same. I completely agree Megaphone and Harlequin look permanently miserable in each other’s company. It’s no way to live.

ETA here’s one of them
1619035396208.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

9Pine

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:-

Archie is wheeled out for the paps, but it’ll never compare to Catherine’s snaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

igiveup

VIP Member
What will the reports be today in regards to what Meghan did for HMTQ bday.

According to close friends of Megan, she celebrate HMTQ birthday 3 days earlier, it was just her and TQ on the grounds of Windsor.

It was a small beautiful gathering but it’s how TQ would have wanted it, just her and Meghan.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Jumpstart

As if he didn’t stay for The Queen’s birthday 🙄
I can’t imagine he would have been invited to stay. Harry can’t be trusted now. I can’t imagine any of his family in the UK will speak freely in front of him ever again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Had a row with plenty of Sugars on Instagram today!! They are coming up with the delightful conspiracy theory that poor old HEW was 'Set up by the papps, and that papps released the photo of her and the Doll today to make it look like they are overshadowing Prince Louis birthday'..... DELUDEDDDD OR WHAT? playing that victim narrative again!!!!!!! they're as messed up and deluded as their supposedly on bed rest heavily pregnant, narcissist overlord
Did they set up her merching her entire outfit on Meghan's Mirror too and tweeting the links to it? Sugars are so delusional.

Anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 74