Harry and Meghan #94 The lying, the witch and the £1m wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a row with plenty of Sugars on Instagram today!! They are coming up with the delightful conspiracy theory that poor old HEW was 'Set up by the papps, and that papps released the photo of her and the Doll today to make it look like they are overshadowing Prince Louis birthday'..... DELUDEDDDD OR WHAT? playing that victim narrative again!!!!!!! they're as messed up and deluded as their supposedly on bed rest heavily pregnant, narcissist overlord

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Tell them we will get the same next week when when it’s Charlottes bday, it’s so predictable.

I really want Catherine to announce a pregnancy very sooon, it will end Megamind.

Had a row with plenty of Sugars on Instagram today!! They are coming up with the delightful conspiracy theory that poor old HEW was 'Set up by the papps, and that papps released the photo of her and the Doll today to make it look like they are overshadowing Prince Louis birthday'..... DELUDEDDDD OR WHAT? playing that victim narrative again!!!!!!! they're as messed up and deluded as their supposedly on bed rest heavily pregnant, narcissist overlord

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Please provide an example of a successful republican country that is not a monarchy and is not tainted by scandal?? I personally am not able to think of one, former presidents of America, France and Ireland are all embroiled in scandal and I think it’s better for everyone if we avoid the Latham countries.
Finland.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s big enough to walk. No way I would be carrying a walking toddler when that pregnant. Either walk or get the buggy.
Agree. Why carry a 2 year old when heavily pregnant bearing in mind it was only 9 months ago last July she claimed to have had a miscarriage

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes! I don't understand how people seem to forget the amount of harassment Catherine faced.

The paparazzi used to wait outside her home every morning just to get pictures of her, even on her birthday.

If anything, Harry's wife was probably jealous that no one wanted to follow her and take pictures so she had to pay for them herself.
Meghan wishes she had got this level of attention. No way did she ever suffer like this!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Did they set up her merching her entire outfit on Meghan's Mirror too and tweeting the links to it? Sugars are so delusional.

Anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I really don't get their pr strategy. I love my grandma but would rather meet someone so I can make money than stay an extra 48 hours to support her after her husbands funeral. Compared to him Rose West looks like a loving step mum who was always looking out for her husbands kids.

I've noticed that the Mail, mirror and the sun aren't showing that picture. I think even they're completely embarrassed by what she’s doing. It's only going to get more unhinged from here
It could be because they think HFEW will claim its an invasion of privacy and sue, and they aren’t fuelling her financial fire.

I’m hoping though its because they’ve gone 100% BRF and started a news blackout on her spoilers, particularly this one - how sick must you be to try and take publicity away from a 3 year old on his birthday.

Reactions: 40
Did they set up her merching her entire outfit on Meghan's Mirror too and tweeting the links to it? Sugars are so delusional.

Anyway.

Her fans were attacking Meghans Mirror on Twitter, they don't seem to realise there is no way Meghans Mirror had the exact details of HFWs clothes especially the brand and style of the pregnancy jeans unless they are linked to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 brilliant! Old Scobes needs to update his twitter bio line to that!

Still loving that none of the tabloids are touching her staged "pap" picture today 😂
There's still time for the Daily Star to take the mickey out of it at some point though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion:-

Archie is wheeled out for the paps, but it’ll never compare to Catherine’s snaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Oh my god I’ve only just seen that gorgeous Louis picture! I was like 😍 and then I scrolled down and saw the bike and I was like 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 fooking well played your majesty 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.