Harry and Meghan #94 The lying, the witch and the £1m wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the New thread
Title by @Flossyposse 🥳 👑

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 54
He's obviously come home having not got any money or titles. I reckon the articles are going to totally change tack now and be all about how the horrible family froze him out and refused to speak to him or support him in his grief. I've had my doubts but the RF are playing a blinder

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
As an American we don’t have the right. As long as a regime is not authoritarian then it is none of our business who is head of state. It is also disrespectful because most forget that monarch exist in a lot of other countries like Japan has an emperor, Saudi Arab has a king, Brunei has a sultan, the UAE have emirates, many kings, emirs and tribal chiefs in Africa.
Would someone go to Japan and say the emperor is racist because they only have Japanese people in the family?

In the US with don’t have a monarchy but we have “elected officials” who have been in power for decades!! So at least the Queen brings some tourist money and keeps her mouth shut of maters that don’t concern her. Our lot just runs there mouth, and spends our money while doing nothing. So American people and press - mind your own business. We won the war of independence so we have no say of who the British have as head of state.
Good God, who are you hanging out with that they are running their mouth about British or any other foreign head of state?? No one over the age of 20 even realizes M&H still exist. And no one except pubescent social media addicts & woke ass press outlets are calling the BRF racist. No one else even cares.

You make it sound like it's a topic of conversation over here. It's not. Unless you are hanging with 17 years olds with the attention span of a gnat, or Vanity Fair reporters. And maybe you are? I don't know. I mean no slight if you are. But folks aren't talking about dismantling monarchies around the world. We are all too busy living life, going to work, paying our bills, & wishing our president didn't have dementia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I rewatched the bashir interview recently and it’s very clear to me she had a personality disorder either eupd or borderline, something along those lines.
And the similarities between her tale of being suicidal when pregnant and then the Meghan interview...interesting very interesting
Diana definitely had issues. She’s really only universally liked because she died young. Tbh, I feel like Harry’s problem is he didn’t really know his mother. I think a lot of her negative side were hidden from him by his family in contrast to William. And of course, there’s the taboo of talking ill of the dead.

From watching the interview, it seems like M reads all the tabloids and books with all the conspiracies about Diana’s life and death. Just from the way she addressed the family as “the firm” and saying things changed after the Australia tour. Also the melodramatic talk about how no one would help her when she was suicidal.

What I feel very uncomfortable about however is I have a feeling that she’s been feeding all the stories she’s read about his mother as truth to him. H never used to have a problem with his family, and now it seems like he feels the rest of the RF are villains. It’s like he’s been watching the latest season of The Crown and buying it as things that actually happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I am pleased he’s gone back to California, didn’t get any promises of money or titles I hope.

Bye Henry, enjoy that way of life you now have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Good God, who are you hanging out with that they are running their mouth about British or any other foreign head of state?? No one over the age of 20 even realizes M&H still exist. And no one except pubescent social media addicts & woke ass press outlets are calling the BRF racist. No one else even cares.

You make it sound like it's a topic of conversation over here. It's not. Unless you are hanging with 17 years olds with the attention span of a gnat, or Vanity Fair reporters. And maybe you are? I don't know. I mean no slight if you are. But folks aren't talking about dismantling monarchies around the world. We are all too busy living life, going to work, paying our bills, & wishing our president didn't have dementia.
Plenty of people in the US have had their say about the British monarchy now and in the past. And even it is just the whole media (what other media is there?) it is none of their business! Hell even the former First Lady had her weight in on the matter, again none of her business especially since she didn’t mind going and visiting the same royals when her husband was in office.
The way you say “19 year olds”, is that suppose to be a slight? 19 year old have opinions and right to express them, and it’s even worse if they are being indoctrinated with this BS as such young age.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Today is the Queen's birthday and Smeggy, out of the goodness of her heart, has sent a lovely cake......
Polish_20210420_225525619.jpg

Happy Birthday Don Queenie 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Happy Birthday to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth.
May she find some joy and peace today.

Been listening to Lady C's latest, one of the questions refers to "Harry's wife" and "her father-in-law". Which of you wrote in?? 😂 So glad she is being acknowledged properly, dear HFW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh my gaaad, what an honour! Thank you for setting up the new thread @Rubythefirebat.

This may never happen again soooo...

I’d just like to thank all my former PA’s, Oprah, Gayle King, my in-laws for giving me a new career as a rent-a-victim, Sunshine Sucks, my pimp Markus, head fangirl Scoobie, the eternally patient Archewell Audio fans, and above all H/Haz, my ginger prince, for being so unremittingly dumb he’s swallowed my bullshit wholesale and despite copious evidence that this is the case, still can’t see what a raging narcissist I really am.

Totally spontaneously, flosseposse’s friends said:

“She’s a special, perfect human being, better than any other human being that has ever walked on this planet, the living embodiment of beauty, compassion, selflessness and philanthropy. Yes, if you’re actually related to her she may tit on you from a great height, but if not she’ll probably write you a handwritten note in her best calligraphy. That’s just the kind of person she is.”

And, of course, a happy birthday to the fabulous Queen! I hope she is okay today and has loved ones around her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
As if he didn’t stay for The Queen’s birthday 🙄
I can’t imagine he would have been invited to stay. Harry can’t be trusted now. I can’t imagine any of his family in the UK will speak freely in front of him ever again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
He's obviously come home having not got any money or titles. I reckon the articles are going to totally change tack now and be all about how the horrible family froze him out and refused to speak to him or support him in his grief. I've had my doubts but the RF are playing a blinder
If they start shouting and moaning now after a world wide funeral and outpouring of Royal love I can't see much sympathy for them. Surely even M isn't that blind/tone deaf??

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Happy Birthday Your Majesty 🎉💐

Anyone else waiting to hear from Montiwherever that they've sent a very special hand written birthday card, flowers especially picked from someone's allotment as well as an M&S caterpillar cake and anything else to grab some headlines in the tabloids.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I'm a little confused by all the Prince Charles dismissive talk that's happening. As far as I'm aware, PC cut H&M off financially when they left (Just handed out a one-time lump sum), refused to take any phonecalls and, after the interview, it was said that he was the one who wanted to refute the interview point by point. It doesn't seem like he or William are caving to H&M's demands and they're sticking together as a united front so I guess I don't understand why people are so sure he's going to cave or that he's the weakest link in the Royal Family. Is there some history that I'm missing? I just don't get it. 🤷‍♀️

ETA: Forget to mention kicking both H&M out of his birthday bash! Can't believe I forgot that one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Ohh note the bump cradling is back 😂😂

No surely it'll be #freecuthbert cake 🤣🤣🤣

Right, so I've worked out why she cradles her bumps - it's to ensure they stay put, don't waddle from side to side, and definitely don't drop down to her knees again. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think the RF have a long history of forgiving bad behaviour or at least just lying low waiting for the press to move on. The Queen doesn’t like confrontation, she certainly won’t be enjoying the Oprah interview circus and the tit-for-tat in the press, and probably will insist that Haz and Smeggy are listened to and placated to a certain extent in order to quieten things down. The continuation of the RF trumps every other consideration (even important things like who made who cry at the flowergirl fitting) so unfortunately I don’t think there will be a showdown with H&M, even though they thoroughly deserve one.

I'm a little confused by all the Prince Charles dismissive talk that's happening. As far as I'm aware, PC cut H&M off financially when they left (Just handed out a one-time lump sum), refused to take any phonecalls and, after the interview, it was said that he was the one who wanted to refute the interview point by point. It doesn't seem like he or William are caving to H&M's demands and they're sticking together as a united front so I guess I don't understand why people are so sure he's going to cave or that he's the weakest link in the Royal Family. Is there some history that I'm missing? I just don't get it. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s an old pic from the extravagant baby shower. She obviously can’t be bothered this time. Easier to stay hidden! 😂

Mind you, I wonder where they’re holed up. You’d think she’d have cabin fever by now. Must be driving her crazy to be hidden away for so long!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.