Harry and Meghan #94 The lying, the witch and the £1m wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toddler goes on your hip if you absolutely must, otherwise the bugger walks or goes in the buggy. I remember all this now, hoisting an absurdly heavy small child up like that is a) hard work b) uncomfortable/painful and c) not possible for longer than 20 seconds.
At that stage? My kids leg would have to be smashed in three places before I'd hoik him up like that while pregnant.
I had my trusty little fold up buggy and my crotch goblins got strapped firmly in unless hubby was there to supervise them.
Jesus, he looks like 4 yr old. And what's with the hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She must be very uncomfortable! Nothing she does looks natural!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the Cambridges will stick to three children, like the Middletons. In the photos from Prince Louis' christening, Kate looks so happy - I thought it might be because she was happy at the thought that they were done with babies. But who knows? Also because Prince Louis is adorable.
Oh I’d love for them to go for one more! They make gorgeous children. So beautifully turned out. When you see how well presented the Cambridge children are compared to that video of Archie in his dirty nappy.. 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh god, I see the bottom feeding scum sucking swamp monster has surfaced 🙄

Is that meant to be archie?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fair point. I hereby declare that I identify as one of the royal family. No one can say otherwise, or else they’re just bigots...
...and racists. Doesn't matter what ethnicity you are.
Oh and bullies. That's another popular one to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is he not able to walk? He's too heavy to be carried one handed on a hip with a knee resting on her bump and him looking Asif most of the weight is there. Is her bump made of scaffolding? and that much pregnant. Her back must feel torn to shreds!
I had horrendous bad pains with my pregnancies and I could barely pick up my kids at all while pregnant. That being said when I did, I always put the weight on my hip because no way could I mount them on my bump. The bump was already pushing on my organs didn’t need more weight. Also where is she taking him school?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why does the picture look like archie has been photshopped on ?

I can see her smirk behind the mask. She is so pleased with herself.. :unsure:
"Archie" is never looking at her....or his hands, or a toy in his hands... he's always looking away, perhaps at his mother? As in "please come at get me" very much like the reading video. Babies and young children look at their parent's faces constantly, looking for information and reassurance. I haven't seen this in any of the photos or videos where you could see his face at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I had horrendous bad pains with my pregnancies and I could barely pick up my kids at all while pregnant. That being said when I did, I always put the weight on my hip because no way could I mount them on my bump. The bump was already pushing on my organs didn’t need more weight. Also where is she taking him school?
I remember that picture of Diana holding one of the children at the nursery she worked at on her hip. Its what most people do except of course Megan.

Reactions: 23
At that stage? My kids leg would have to be smashed in three places before I'd hoik him up like that while pregnant.
I had my trusty little fold up buggy and my crotch goblins got strapped firmly in unless hubby was there to supervise them.

Yes it's so cold he's in a woolly hat and warm jumper.
She's in a lightweight undone jacket and too small slip-on shoes which hardly cover her feet.
A few contradictions there then.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Just to add my thoughts - how can she be pregnant and zipping herself into jeans? That heavily pregnant and wearing slip on shoes whilst carrying your first born?
I don't think we've seen this version of Archie before and I don't think he's seen her.
Also hes really really tall for a near 2 year old.
Also shes so bleeping transparent releasing this on prince Louis birthday. twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Yep, she is vile, but Harry is the culprit, he is the uncle of Louis, Megsy in this specific case is not obligated to GAF.
He is the enabler and obviously supporter of this.
He probably took the photo ages ago in their garden, hence her wearing slippers and sniggering.
She is like a more chavvy version of Katie Price (yes, I typed that:eek:)... takes a raft of photos and slowly drip feeds them over time to distract from what she is really doing behind the scenes.

On the plus side, if anyone ever doubted that hazza was given short shrift on his begging mission to London, then doubt no more.
He got nothing and knows there is more 'nothing' to come in the next few weeks ;).

Or ... will she sue? We'll see.

Reactions: 33
I suspect like many celebs she's got paid to carry that space-themed kiddie bag for a pre-arranged pap walk. Doesn't have to turn up on her site to be a paid merch. Plenty of celebs will be paid to be photographed 'casually' carrying some branded tit from handbags to drinks and burger joint bags.

The odd way of carrying Archie is to ensure both their faces are visible and hr's high enough to have his face placed side by side with hers in shot. Wouldn't work at that side angle unless he's placed on her gut. If he were on her hip his face would be lower, hidden partially or totally no matter which side her were on.

The black mask is desperate, trying to emulate Kate's iconic shot. Why bother, honestly? It's a daggy-looking old shot of her, not sharp, fairly crappy light, she looks a bit crumpled as ever, there's nothing remotely breathtaking, memorable or expressive about it.
Yes, definitely a papstroll with an 'Archie', who seems to be floating and weightless.

Is there something identifiable about the boy's hair? Is that why he's got a winter beanie on a sunny mid April LA afternoon?

No mention of Duchess or Sussex in the Page Six story, I notice.

Reactions: 36
Yes you’re right 100%, you took the words out of my mouth. I do agree that they handled the situation badly and moving to California was maybe a step too far but I do feel bad that it got to the point where she no longer wanted to live which is heartbreaking to here as someone who has suffered with mental health in the past. And I’m just a normal girl from a small town, it must of been hard for her as a celebrity. Also being compared to Kate, for example when Kate wore heels during pregnancy she was praised for looking so well but when Meghan did it she was putting harm to her unborn child. I guess you’re either made for it or you’re not and Diana, Fergie and Meghan weren’t. But I don’t agree with Meghan being completely painted as the bad guy.
You will find people from all walks of life on here, some even work in MH and are fully aware of the need to understand and empathise.
What you also will see, is that this forum is very well established, and there is a lot of knowledge of the Couple pre Mexit, pre Oprah and pre the wife telling her truth.
I haven't read all the threads yet, but I doubt anyone here thinks she is being unfairly painted as the bad guy. She IS the bad guy.
She does have MH issues but I'd wager they are far removed from your own experiences.
We aren't TV presenters who can be markled for speaking what we believe to the be the truth either.
Tattle truth is based on research and knowledge. You will see how the actions of the pair are challenged, explored and discussed.
The outcome is always that they are both liars and manipulators.
That is the reason that people who have much more insider knowledge than us, do not believe she spoke the truth either.
We are the mouthpieces to out her, not the bad guys.
I wish you well with your own MH and seriously think a forum such as this might not be the best place to be right now.
You don't need to champion 'real MH issues' here as your experience of poor MH is not something you and the Duchess have in common.
Take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Its ludicrously posed for the photo. Looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 26
It’s an official event and he’s stroking her back while he’s speaking to invited guests. He’s a total prick :mad:
And she's holding the bump. Methinks the elastic on the moonbump snapped and he's helping her hold it on place 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And she's holding the bump. Methinks the elastic on the moonbump snapped and he's helping her hold it on place 💅🏼
She would do better to hold her head.
The remaining brain cell must be in danger of falling out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would change traduced for something more widely used. Also, mention about marching their titles for financial benefit.
I agree - I used to work in the Defence Industry and did bids for living on things like Eurofighter Typhoon etc. The one thing I probably gave the most input to was in editing and proofreading the bids etc. That was the first thing that made me say just no to that and say change that PR right no

Big words and important words need to be checked, doublechecked before using etc and know your audience. Traduced is not a good word due to it being completely unknown or misused by those shits in Monteshitto. At this point, wherever we can we should be taking the words used etc to describe the situation and making it something we can beat them with a big stick with

Reactions: 16
"Megan's sweet nod to the Queen . Duchess Meghan wore a black mask with a white border, while going for a walk with Archie"
Signed Omid Scobie.

As long as there are rabid fans of her, defending every vile act, she is going to do this.
It will be hard to cut of her narcissistic supply, because their world is a bubble of transactional, compensational relationships.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.