Harry and Meghan #94 The lying, the witch and the £1m wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the calculator out and figured out the property tax on the whole value ... at the quoted 0.66% rate for Santa Barbara County they would pay $97,020. per annum.

Basically they're $100K down every year. just by owning the property, on top of the mortgage and maintenance. Absolute money pit. OK if you're a billionaire like Oprah, but those two aren't really earning regular money, or much of it compared to their lifestyle costs.
Years back someone calculated how much it costs Kim K to be Kim K, and it was a lot of money. Sure she makes a lot but in order to maintain her persona she has to spend a lot as well. Tori Spelling is a famous rich person who is actually poor.

Reactions: 25
"Megan's sweet nod to the Queen . Duchess Meghan wore a black mask with a white border, while going for a walk with Archie"
Signed Omid Scobie.

As long as there are rabid fans of her, defending every vile act, she is going to do this.
It will be hard to cut of her narcissistic supply, because their world is a bubble of transactional, compensational relationships.
I used the sick emoji because it is a sickening situation, and frankly, I don't see an end to it...EVER.

Reactions: 25
Why does the picture look like archie has been photshopped on ?

I can see her smirk behind the mask. She is so pleased with herself.. :unsure:
She won't be smirking when she needs the number of LA's best prolapse surgeon from all that extra weight she's having to carry. Wince 😬😬

Seriously who carries a massive 2 year old kid on top of a bump like that? Asking for trouble, despite all the yoga. Absolutely bizarre woman. I guess no pushchair manufacturers have been forthcoming with a freebie yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
"Megan's sweet nod to the Queen . Duchess Meghan wore a black mask with a white border, while going for a walk with Archie"
Signed Omid Scobie.

As long as there are rabid fans of her, defending every vile act, she is going to do this.
It will be hard to cut of her narcissistic supply, because their world is a bubble of transactional, compensational relationships.
Well it must be a set up shot so if Omid is talking about it? Otherwise he would surely be criticising it as an “invasion of privacy”

Reactions: 37
You seem to be a lovely empathetic young woman but you're also a bit naive. Under normal circumstances, we should all support people with suicidal feelings or suicidal ideation. Being suicidal can happen to the strongest people.
But threats of suicide are also used by people to manipulate others. You'll see this happen often in abusive relationships, where the abuser will threaten suicide in order to make the partner stay in the relationship. Under those circumstances the abused person should run as fast as they can.
I've been suicidal many times as a result of bipolar so I understand why this is touching a raw nerve with you. I understand why you feel the need to defend Harry's wife and sympathise with her.
Your sympathy etc is wasted in this case though. As others have said, being suicidal is not part of a narcissists personality. Threatening suicide in order to get their own way is part of their personality.
At the time of the 'suicidal feelings' Harry's wife was pregnant and under the care of a team of doctors. Yet she went to HR with her 'problems'? Why didn't she tell her doctors? This woman has told so many lies and manipulated so many situations, that you can't be surprised if no one believes her. I don't believe her and I would automatically believe most people.
Don't think that Harry's wife is anything like you. You have empathy, she doesn't.
You're wasting your time cassandra. Anyone vaguely following the thread (or news) must be fully aware that smeggy lies as easily as breathing.
Once someone throws the old triggering trope "you wouldn't have a clue about depression ..." I find it's best to tune out. The assumption that in a thread with , I dunno, probably nearly 100 regular posters and many lurkers I would venture to guess that at least half of them/us have either direct personal experience of depression or deal with it in a close relative. Yes, I can see you all nodding :(. It's a bleeping hard world out there, that's for sure.
Besides that, which is off topic anyway, sugars come in many guises. As royal haters, sexual deviants (or maybe that's just poppea🥴) ... all sorts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Years back someone calculated how much it costs Kim K to be Kim K, and it was a lot of money. Sure she makes a lot but in order to maintain her persona she has to spend a lot as well. Tori Spelling is a famous rich person who is actually poor.
Oh, Tori, didn't Candy Spelling effectively cut her out of the will?

With the Kardashian Klan, god knows what their outlay is, but it has to be huge, BUT you also had to figure in a lot of their endless tax avoidance and creative accounting antics that helped create or keep their paws on their wealth, such as Kris's founding of her own church (membership costs you $1000 a month or 10% of your income if you like), to which she 'donated' money, which then functioned as write offs against her own taxes. Kim donates 10% of her income to Kris's 'church' for this very purpose. Back when they used to hawk Kim's stretched out old clothes on ebay for 'charity' said charity was again, Kris's 'church. All their charity looped back to themselves.

Worship with Kim and the Kardashians | Kim Kardashian West | The Guardian

I mean, this is principally why Archewell exists, and as a foundation, not a charity. It's probably their biggest source of ongoing income as long as donations don't dry up.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
He upset me when he stole Rupert's Daddy's pipe and threw it in the Briar patch.
I did an actual sketch but it didn't show up too well when shrunk to fit, so I got an actual pic of him and painted a hat, dress and stilettos onto him. He reminds me of someone, just can't think who...
Oh My God, I just noticed that !:eek:
I thought your avvie was just a spikey weird looking thing, but you dressed it as Our Beloved One :m
That's really clever. :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I thought your avvie was just a spikey weird looking thing, but you dressed it as Our Beloved One :m
He was just spiky at first. He's the wood troll from Rupert the Bear stories, but he's been down the charity shop and found a little outfit that took his eye.
The dress still had the original price tag on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh no I’m going to have nightmares tonight!:eek:
PS it’s very good but bad childhood memories...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess no pushchair manufacturers have been forthcoming with a freebie yet?
Probably waiting for an offer from one of those luxe baby gear brands.

I doubt a pushchair shot was what they wanted though anyway. Way too distracting, awkward composition, kid's body slumped and face submerged in shadow in the chair, and the little space bag would just be hidden or lost in the ensuing visual clutter as you'd probably have to shoot them from the front rather than the side.

Reactions: 15
I can't imagine the anguish the members of the RF must feel....just imagine trying to get to sleep at night.....knowing M, this vile woman, will probably NEVER be out of their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I had horrendous bad pains with my pregnancies and I could barely pick up my kids at all while pregnant. That being said when I did, I always put the weight on my hip because no way could I mount them on my bump. The bump was already pushing on my organs didn’t need more weight. Also where is she taking him school?
Good point. Daddy drives a huge escalade hither and yonder but mummy has to shlepp to nursery school in her pointy slippers. I don't think.

Oh, that reminds me ...
Harry on the bus trying to be edgy and witty "Us royals don't carry money".:rolleyes:

George and Charlotte clutching their toys that "they paid for themselves" on a shop visit with Kate.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
#95 Merchandising & product placement, plus heaps of moonbumps in the basement

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who else would even try and take the limelight away from a 3 year old?
JCMH is as bad as her. Allegedly so traumatised by the flash of a camera, but he pimps out his child to pay the bills.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.