Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to hear a few more first hand tales of what army folks thought of Hazbeen. I’ve heard he was stupidly protected to the point of being ridiculous. Would be nice to know what his fellow officers and soldiers under him thought of him. There must be stories out there?
I‘ve mentioned this many threads before but a family member has been involved in both the royal visit of Camilla and Charles, and also Harry (pre sucubus) and she said hands down Harry was a total knob. The level of hoops they had to jump with Harry was ridiculous, and Charles and Camilla (the actual heir and wife) were gracious and kind, easily pleased and very accommodating. So there’s that.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I think...
Firstly - it was her major appearance on US TV, she believes she's more important than H so he was irrelevant.
Secondly, She didn't want H taking her limelight.
He was only brought out so to endorse the interview.
Thirdly, she wanted to get all her truths out and he wouldn't have supported all her truths - even him staying silent would be more supportive to the RF.
Fourthly, she knows how boring or unintelligent he would come across in an interview, she needs him to be marketed as super royal man.
Fifthly - Harry's wife was asked at the beginning of the interview, when she was alone, if she was being paid and she said 'No'. No one asked Harry if he was being paid. He was listed as a producer so presumably he was.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Omg I've never seen that video. Utterly terrifyingly. Holy moly. No hazno wasn't that bad. Just looked like a bored, uncomfortable, uninterest tween itching to get out of church and back his PS4
Wasn’t there a thing a while ago where they’d tested toilet tops round the country and the ones in the House of Commons had more coke on them than anywhere else?!! Never seen this before and don’t know anything about drugs bar pot so I’ve no idea what Osbourne is on here but it’s scary! These ppl are supposed to be running our lives! 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wasn’t there a thing a while ago where they’d tested toilet tops round the country and the ones in the House of Commons had more coke on them than anywhere else?!! Never seen this before and don’t know anything about drugs bar pot so I’ve no idea what Osbourne is on here but it’s scary! These ppl are supposed to be running our lives! 🤪
When that was in the Mail the comments were hilarious as you can imagine and a lot of people said both Gove and Gidiot were quantum snorters. How they knew this is beyond me. Smoke and fire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thank you, I honestly don't think I would've seen the legs without your arrows 😳
That is eerily straight on to the camera, remembering so many photos of chairs where you can see all the legs at official occasions - did the footmen go around with tape measures whilst the photographer was looking down the lense?
I stand by saying it's like magic. The precision!

Reactions: 11
I agree, but I also think without him there would be no interview. There have been numerous reports that she's tried to get in on somethings and people have said they just want him. She needed his name to get the ratings.
I agree, (that was part of my "secondly" but silently thought 😆) it needed his royal endorsement

Reactions: 12
Oh dear 😳🤣🤣

does DM staff secretly reads tattle? :ROFLMAO: I found out CHIMPO from tattle

Why is hazzo still in the UK if we have been told that PC is in Wales and HMTQ "drove away from Windsor"? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I‘ve mentioned this many threads before but a family member has been involved in both the royal visit of Camilla and Charles, and also Harry (pre sucubus) and she said hands down Harry was a total knob. The level of hoops they had to jump with Harry was ridiculous, and Charles and Camilla (the actual heir and wife) were gracious and kind, easily pleased and very accommodating. So there’s that.
I've met Anne and Sophie professionally both were really lovely and in facy Sophie over ran in order to speak to everyone.

I have also met Zara and Mike T 'off duty' who you would have no idea they have royal connections. Completely down to earth. (Which you may expect of MT who I'd met a few times before pre Zara)

Maybe H ought to be reminded of that old saying. Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you'll see them again on your way down.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
First ex wife , future ex wife. Both work for me.
To be honest it's getting silly now.
Even as a regular on here I have no clue which acronym to use, it's frustrating having to choose the appropriate one.
So if it's all the same to y'all I think I'll go back to hazza and smeggy, since neither one is their given/public/press moniker so won't show up in searches by them or their minions.
Does anyonne else think that hazza has been told not to come 'home' to Monty tit Hole until he gets the money shots of his family smiling and happy with him? She never lets him off leash so it's significant that she's taking a punt on him handling this on his own for so long. She'll be harassing him hourly with "Did you get the promises re titles and security yet? Did you? DID YOU?" on a loop.
So yah, the palace is playing a blinder, Charles and Brenda both removed from his proximity and Wills back doing his job, stepping up for Football and the people who love it. By the time hazza boards his cheapo flight back to Cali he'll have ripped out what remains of his hair in frustration. He doesn't handle stress well as we know.
She NEEDS those images so she can crow "See? The Family have no problem with our Porka interview. They know My Truth was correct and are grateful that I pointed out their racism, hence the diversity post now being created at the Palace. All thanks to lil ole Me. So no need for public negativity re the interview, moving swiftly on to my next stunt dot dot dot ."

Also, (donning my hard hat here) ... I hate to piss on lovely ideas but I'm not keen on the next thread title being Happy Birthday Brenda (or variations thereof.) The funeral is over, we've been hugely supportive of them this past 10 days or more but we need to get back to basics and away from We Love Royals style thread headers. Feel free to batter me.😐

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I had completely forgotten about the christening photos.
Even if they aren’t photoshopped and Kate’s chair has invisible legs, the guests all look miserable as hell.
Just compare it with Princess Charlotte ’ christening 🤔
ETA I wanted a pic without Uncle Fester

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you, I honestly don't think I would've seen the legs without your arrows 😳
That is eerily straight on to the camera, remembering so many photos of chairs where you can see all the legs at official occasions - did the footmen go around with tape measures whilst the photographer was looking down the lense?
I stand by saying it's like magic. The precision!
have you seen them lay a table!
Rulers and little spacing widgets - society would collapse if a spoon is a millimetre to close to a fork :cool:
something as big and sturdy as a chair is starter level for them :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Harry was always disgusting, but he found his perfect match in Markle.
Delusions of grandeur, envy and malice multiplied.
How can Meghan play peacemaker with Haz and Wills, when she was the one who actively caused the fall out in the first place.

*Rolls eyes, tuts and shakes head in disbelief*

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
To be honest it's getting silly now.
Even as a regular on here I have no clue which acronym to use, it's frustrating having to choose the appropriate one.
So if it's all the same to y'all I think I'll go back to hazza and smeggy, since neither one is their given/public/press moniker so won't show up in searches by them or their minions.
Does anyonne else think that hazza has been told not to come 'home' to Monty tit Hole until he gets the money shots of his family smiling and happy with him? She never lets him off leash so it's significant that she's taking a punt on on him handling this on his own for so long. She'll be harassing him hourly with "Did you get the promises re titles and security yet? Did you? DID YOU?" on a loop.
So yah, the palace is playing a blinder, Charles and Brenda both removed from his proximity and Wills back doing his job, stepping up for Football and the people who love it. By the time hazza boards his cheapo flight back to Cali he'll have ripped out what remains of his hair in frustration. He doesn't handle stress well as we know.
She NEEDS those images so she can crow "See? The Family have no problem with our Porka interview. They know My Truth was correct and are grateful that I pointed out their racism, hence the diversity post now being created at the Palace. All thanks to lil ole Me. So no need for public negativity re the interview, moving swiftly on to my next stunt dot dot dot ."

Also, (donning my hard hat here) ... I hate to piss on lovely ideas but I'm not keen on the next thread title being Happy Birthday Brenda (or variations thereof.) The funeral is over, we've been hugely supportive of them this past 10 days or more but we need to get back to basics and away from We Love Royals style thread headers. Feel free to batter me.😐
No I think you are right. Eight days mourning is over - let's get back to Hazno & Smeghan. Could you change your hat though - it fills me with fear - particularly when it pops up on the KP thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
does DM staff secretly reads tattle? :ROFLMAO: I found out CHIMPO from tattle

Why is hazzo still in the UK if we have been told that PC is in Wales and HMTQ "drove away from Windsor"? :unsure:
She probably drove back again. I think she’s supposed to be there permanently now, but it’s a big estate and she’s known to drive to where she likes to walk the dogs?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The door should be slammed shut. This is not just family betrayal, it’s approaching treasonous. The lies have not been apologised for, wifey doubled down. The potential damage to the monarchy and the very fabric of society is still unquantifiable.
I mean, who does this sort of thing but the most despicable, self centred, self aggrandising and hateful individuals?

Cut them zero slack.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She’s confused between peacemaker and troublemaker.

How can Meghan play peacemaker with Haz and Wills, when she was the one who actively caused the fall out in the first place.

*Rolls eyes, tuts and shakes head in disbelief*

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think The Queen was right to say no uniforms for the Funeral. It was a family funeral and to have half walking behind the cortège in standard dress (not just Harry and Andrew, but Peter and Earl Snowdon) would have looked a bit of a mish-mash. Save the fancy braid and the shiny buttons for the bigger state memorial service which will come at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.