Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#94Royal family scatter 'cos Harry doesn't matter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
You speak for me too - but it started with Megxit. At lockdown last March, I found the Queen's address to the nation extremely soothing. It represented something I needed but didn't understand why. Now it's all become a bit of an addiction and I might be a bit in love with W&C.

It is a relief to find -people! My housemate believes in the tit show of an interview and several other of my friends thing MMs version of events are legit. Turned into some sort of madwoman myself trying to convince everybody otherwise. Wish they would come on here!
One can dream! :LOL:

I am so curious what the fodder will be in the press over the next coming weeks after H returns.
Feel terrible for C right now as well as the senior Royals. Bar PA.

Reactions: 23
I'm beginning to wonder if HFEW end goal is some kind of cut price Jackie O, snag the famous hubby then move onto the billionaire. Very much the Dollartree version.
Hah, you know, I was thinking about Jackie Kennedy Onassis in just this context the other day. How bizarrely golddiggish that Onassis marriage was basically despite her education, grace and stylishness, because nobody, but nobody would marry that vile, ugly, brutish pig Aristotle Onassis unless they were after his fortune or the kind of outlandish lifestyle it could buy. Terrible man, unattractive man, scandalous man, and publicly known to be a truly bad character of a man, nothing secret about his enjoyment of being a brute or a rude pig to the women about him. Jackie saw the hard side of him when he got wind of her writing to an old male friend regretting the marriage, thought she may dare cheat on him, so he arranged for a pap to get the now notorious snaps of her sunbathing nude on Scorpios. Told the photographer when and where she sunbathed there. He did it to humiliate her in a way he knew would really hurt her and her reputation. Nude pap shots back then were a huge deal, a severe scandal and humiliation to someone of her class and stature.

I highly doubt a typical modern shallow trophy hunting billionaire would touch Markle though. Too old, too many kids, her being an abject, obvious and cynical operator, her value lying only in being notorious via marriage rather than a trophy in and of herself. Jackie was definitely a huge trophy for Onassis, his ego loved bagging world famous. talented and beautiful women (Maria Callas being another) then destroying them.

Thing with Jackie is she was world famous and widely admired during her marriage, and considered an admirable and iconic woman, rather than reviled or at least highly controversial like Markle already is. Jackie is the one who charmed Nikita Khrushchev into complete soppy admiration at a very tense point in the cold war, let's not forget. Although JFK cheated on Jackie constantly, there was no real scandal on Jackie herself and the marriage ended through his death, rather than a scandalous divorce.

I don't doubt if Markle divorces, she'll be on the hunt for the next mark, but I highly doubt anyone in the billionaire class will be biting, unless they're looking for trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hah, you know, I was thinking about Jackie Kennedy Onassis in just this context the other day. How bizarrely golddiggish that Onassis marriage was basically despite her education, grace and stylishness, because nobody, but nobody would marry that vile, ugly, brutish pig Aristotle Onassis unless they were after his fortune or the kind of outlandish lifestyle it could buy. Terrible man, unattractive man, scandalous man, and publicly known to be a truly bad character of a man, nothing secret about his enjoyment of being a brute or a rude pig to the women about him. Jackie saw the hard side of him when he got wind of her writing to an old male friend regretting the marriage, thought she may dare cheat on him, so he arranged for a pap to get the now notorious snaps of her sunbathing nude on Scorpios. Told the photographer when and where she sunbathed there. He did it to humiliate her in a way he knew would really hurt her and her reputation. Nude pap shots back then were a huge deal, a severe scandal and humiliation to someone of her class and stature.

I highly doubt a typical modern shallow trophy hunting billionaire would touch Markle though. Too old, too many kids, her being an abject, obvious and cynical operator, her value lying only in being notorious via marriage rather than a trophy in and of herself. Jackie was definitely a huge trophy for Onassis, his ego loved bagging world famous. talented and beautiful women (Maria Callas being another) then destroying them.

Thing with Jackie is she was world famous and widely admired during her marriage, and considered an admirable and iconic woman, rather than reviled or at least highly controversial like Markle already is. Jackie is the one who charmed Nikita Khrushchev into complete soppy admiration at a very tense point in the cold war, let's not forget. Although JFK cheated on Jackie constantly, there was no real scandal on Jackie herself and the marriage ended through his death, rather than a scandalous divorce.

I don't doubt if Markle divorces, she'll be on the hunt for the next mark, but I highly doubt anyone in the billionaire class will be biting, unless they're looking for trouble.
I tend to think she’s already got her claws dug into some Silicon Valley bag of cash.

Reactions: 14
Not going to lie, the last few days I have been obsessed with all of this! Have only really ashamedly learned lots about the Royal Family in the last two years, prior knowledge was via my parents and from reading the papers years ago.
I've read so many of these threads, read about moonbumps-blooming links to articles off these threads!
Absolute insanity how far I have wandered away from this thread sometimes but find the psychology behind it all fascinating.
its crazy isn't it ? we're here living as best we can and almost there is this parallel universe. /those that have and those who have Not
I hate them because they take the eye of those who really need help at the moment. Food banks, kids who need school meals in the holiday and all that , isolated older and vulnerable people. How dare these privileged pricks steal the limelight away from good causes. Bast^^^rdss

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The songwriting pair Harkle and Markle have just dropped their latest single, which is best sung to the accompaniment of smashing china and Simon and Garfunkle's Sound of Silence:

Hello, ATM, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a duchess softly creeping
Wrote her screed while I was sleeping
And the message that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the aim of merching

In Windsor streets I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a streetlamp
I said hello to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of an iPhone light
That split the night
And touched the aim of merching

And in the morning light I saw
A thousand dollars, maybe more
Trustees talking without listening
Trustees hearing without talking
Meghan writing letters that she needs to share
No one dared
Disturb the aim of merching

"Fools," said I, "You do not know
My overdraft like a cancer grows
Heed my word so that I might warn you
Heed my pleas so that I might save you."
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the aim of merching

And Netflix bowed and prayed
To the yachting star I made
And the palace flashed out its warning
In the war that I was forming
And the sign said, "The words of the duchess
Are written on the toilet walls
And castle halls
And whispered in the aim of merching."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
:ROFLMAO: Christ, Fergie is the bloody template for Harry's wife.

Author - (likely ghost) written a few kids books.
Businesswoman - known for permanently being in debt
Advocate - well, she can put you in touch with the most radioactive member of the RF, for a fee. (See businesswoman).
Philanthropist - charity of choice : herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How does smeggy feel that Kim K is now pursued by royals and billonares after divorce? :ROFLMAO: Smeggy has nothing to offer post-divorce other than vegan word salad. She is definitely going to abandon the chicken and her dogs after she divorces Chimpo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Actually, I feel he is a really truly sensitive soul, he didn't always have a great relationship with PP but as time has gone by they have both become really close. he showed visibly signs of upset and tears, the other siblings were probably hurting as much inside for sure, Stoic Anne for sure,( not sure about Andrew as I don';t like him). Chaz is a gentle soul easily hurt and quite vulnerable and I feel he absolutely wants to do the right thing. I have been a big supporter of his letting the crown go to Will, but now I think we could all benefit from his input. Choppy waters ahead maybe he could be what we need in the interim.
On another note.... If any national papers need "a Source". " A royal source". " a friend of the.." Any one of you amazing tattlers could step up
You all know more about the situation , the history, the nuances and express yourselves more eloquently, and you can all define and read between the PR crap than any of the freelance freeloaders reading our posts and making a few quid off our discussions.
İ feel for Charles too at this time. Hopefully PP gave PC some wise counsel re. the Harkles/titles/succession/funding/children's titles/divorce strategy and he and PW will consider it all in the context of their summit re. Royal Family and patronages going forward. No amount of money will make Harry's wife shut up, and no amount of leniency or explanation will open JCMH's eyes. PC has to protect the Monarchy from the Harkles for his own and PW's futures.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not seen this blog before, and don't actually know how to respond. Yes, I think she's spot on in her observations. But, I think I need another read in day light hours.
Does anyone else feel like they are being drawn into "other multiple" rabbit holes. This stuff begins to play with your mind.
I bring forth from said blog this gem:

‘If she really had any maternal instinct, and there was really a seed growing in her womb, she would have not done the Oprah interview for the love of her unborn child. She would have owed it to her child to give birth peacefully, without the public speculation and outcry. Her behaviour is abnormal for a woman carrying a child.’

Bracing stuff!

[

Reactions: 27
Harry was always disgusting, but he found his perfect match in Markle.
Delusions of grandeur, envy and malice multiplied.
Of all the headlines I've ever seen about HFSEX this is the most ludicrous. She's putting herself on a par with Catherine - as a peacemaker! HSEXW caused all the trouble in the first place. Mangy dingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The key point is that Charles dithered as Diana was the mother of his sons & although exasperated, he did not wish her harm or deliberate success. However, sharp decisions were made & she was moved on, she survived this period & could have gone on to thrive (apologies that markleism creeping in). But due to a short series of poor decisions, she died young & we’ll never know.

So my point is that there is no evidence that booting the difficult & recalcitrant out of the RF, even stripping the HRH, does lasting harm. Yes, the ego is insulted but it is not irretrievably damaged. Hazza has been a square peg in right royal hole for many years, they’ve done their best to find him useful purposeful work (Invictus Games just came out of the box ready to run), but he’s trashed that by his own impatience, lack of insight & whatever(!).

There is a strong case for cutting the apron strings.
I meant deliberate DISTRESS not success.
But then again...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bring forth from said blog this gem:

‘If she really had any maternal instinct, and there was really a seed growing in her womb, she would have not done the Oprah interview for the love of her unborn child. She would have owed it to her child to give birth peacefully, without the public speculation and outcry. Her behaviour is abnormal for a woman carrying a child.’

Bracing stuff!

[

Yes, I would totally agree with this statement ... If we were discussing a woman who was normal ...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How about for the next thread:
Harry & Meghan 94 - It's your Nana's birthday so do your part, you scum...
Sorry not feeling very creative just a bit vengeful :(

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know about that. Charles going off to Wales to think gives me hope. He’s such a notably sensitive, tender man that doing something like dropping his own son from the line of succession would be incredibly painful to him personally. He’d hate doing it. But it’s obvious the Queen has put the decision on his shoulders. Prince Philip may have bluntly told him he has to do it. William certainly probably has. It seems to be likely that this trip is to gird his loins for making a decision that may well end his relationship with his son for good. That’s tough and I have sympathy for Charles on this. The Windsors have always done what’s necessary to protect themselves and the institution though. Charles may not have inherited the ruthless streak George V showed with Tsar Nicholas and his family. But this trip gives me hope he’ll make the right decision anyway.
This. Charles will be torn. The interview knocked him for six certainly, but I still think he would have wavered regarding grey rocking hazza ...
until he visited Phil in hospital that day. His dad knows him too well. He knew Charles would wobble on the fence re hazza, so I think Phil spelled it out in no uncertain terms what needs doing. He'll have done it his way, no messing about, and it was as good as a death bed wish. Stand firm against the Harkles. Not a doubt in my mind Phil booted him up the arse mentally to make him man up and firmly take the reins controlling hazza on behalf of Brenda.That's why Charles was in tears leaving the hospital. He knew the end was near and knew exactly what Phil wanted done.
So yeah, I won't begrudge him his down time in Wales. It's where he gets his strength, from nature and wildlife etc. Hopefully he'll come back more sorted mentally.

I was gonna say that hazza knows his dad's weak point, but it's not as machiavellian as that. He just knows that if he whines enough and invokes his dead mummy then he gets his way. Twas always so since mummy Di carked it and daddy married Camilla. He's still a big baby. Smeggy knows the score though. Oh yes, she knows Charles has a guilt complex re St Diana, even though he did nothing to cause her demise. She's the controller, hazza is just her tool. Literally.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I am getting desensitized because of the amount of sugary PR she puts out there. I have no sympathy for her anymore. Same with hazzo. It's nauseating to see the same tit faces in the tabloids every day. Sometimes, I just want to punch them in the face. 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.