Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Compared to a video of their "son" distributed globally in a dirty vest with a full nappy
I got totally slammed on a well known UK parenting website (initials MN) for suggesting that that probably wasnt the best look for a kid whose internet footprint is likely to last at least 80 years.... ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
He’ll be on the first available flight back home once the formalities are over, I hope.

He says he was trapped in the royal life, without the reverence he thinks he deserved , he’s free now so can fuck off back to Cali.
I interpreted that to mean he still wants the Royal life, except with more reverence for himself and farmer Maggot, and the right to monetise his position as well. Throwing in the towel and flouncing off to Cali was a toddler tantrum, but they are realising they’ve cut off their nose to spite their face. As far as I can tell, the big offers aren’t materialising and they are trying to live an A lister lifestyle without the funds to back it up. The schadenfreude is delicious.

• Heart
  • Haha

the musician

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, blah blah.

So grateful that so many people can see through Meghan Markle's bullshit! Like you guys say, the silent majority always wins, and more people I know that were on Harry & Meghan's side following the interview have now turned on them following Prince Philip's death.

freda19

VIP Member
I am catching up - dared to go to sleep and then have a quiet day catching up on family calls and you lot have been very busy - so apologies if my musings have already been posted by others.

I don't think the gruesome twosome do want to come back. I think that they are spoilt brats, who left with a plan that has been thwarted at every turn by HMTQ and the pandemic hence their bitter and twisted "biography" by the plastic faced runt Omid and the "interview" with Oprah.

Now that Prince Philip has shuffled off this mortal coil so soon after the interview, in conjunction with the exposure of their 17+ lies stated within this debacle to emphasise their victimhood, I think that they are desperately trying to cash in on the emotional vulnerabilities of their family members at this time.

LIke the sleazy Prince Andrew, they are trying to use this time to guilt and badger more emotionally fragile members of their own family into giving them what they really want. PA wants his way back into active senior royal life and all the perks that come with it, after all he's mummy's little favourite, spoiled and indulged all his life until eventually his own hubris brought him down. And I, for one, hope that he stays down. Yes, as a grieving son he has a right to attend his father's funeral but if these reports of his demands and expectations are accurate then snub out that little fire of hope right now!

Harry and his wife wanted the perks and the finances without the grotty duties. Half in half out. That was, as we know, denied them. Now they see an opportunity to strike and grab back what they think they are owed and deserve. After all, as he reminded us in Oprah's "interview", Harry was born into this. He was spoiled and indulged by his mother. Then his father and grandparents, uncles and aunts, brother, cousins and in-laws. They created a greater spoilt little minion than PA!

I just hope that the desire to protect the Monarchy and the family is strong enough for them to resist the demands of the two spoilt brats of their particular generations.
OI! Are you in my head? I agree totally and posted as much. I really don't understand people dreaming of a healing in the rift. Publicly yes, personally? Not a snowball's chance in hell.
We need to remember that the interview was only thier latest dirty stunt.
The list prior to that is too long to type out and it began pre wedding.
The cunts are out and staying out.

• Heart
  • Haha

buflesse

Chatty Member
According to The Sun on twitter, all senior Royals will be wearing suits for the funeral because Andrew and Harry threw their toys out of the pram. If this is true, I'm so angry.

• Angry
  • Wow
Prince Philip's passing has me thinking about what Meghan will do when her father dies. Assuming they remain estranged I think it would be disingenuous for her to go but I can see her wanting to play the role of the grieving daughter.
Probably show up in designer black with a long black veil draped over one of those wide brimmed hats she favours, like Valentino's mystery mourner, then give a teary-eyed tell-all interview to Oprah about 'my truth about my father'.

• Haha
  • Wow

igiveup

VIP Member
So Meghan is probably at this current moment trying to sign up to The Duke of Edinburgh award so she can say look me PhIlIp did have that bond.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I interpreted that to mean he still wants the Royal life, except with more reverence for himself and farmer Maggot, and the right to monetise his position as well. Throwing in the towel and flouncing off to Cali was a toddler tantrum, but they are realising they’ve cut off their nose to spite their face. As far as I can tell, the big offers aren’t materialising and they are trying to live an A lister lifestyle without the funds to back it up. The schadenfreude is delicious.
They do not want back in. No way in hell would smeggy eat humble pie and even less chance of her leaving her beloved Hollyweird nest or disrespecting big Orca.
The backtracking re the interview is to try to tug at Brenda and Chas's heartstrings while they are in a vulnerable state mentally after losing Philip. This is her opportunity to wring some more benefits from daddy and gangan. Remember, those articles about "regret" etc are not direct quotes. They are part of the campaign to winkle money etc from the Royals. I guarantee that after the Philip situation settles down she will issue a statement denying all the "We're sorry we did the interview" guff. She'll get back on her high horse and be as bad as ever. Possibly worse if her plans fail to reap rewards for them.
I'm trusting Camilla and Kate to work their female magic on their men and ensure no quarter is given, other than generic "Yah, we still love you both, don't worry kiddies " ... while behind palace doors they are standing firm in keeping the cunts at arm's length.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I actually have never watched the interview - don't want to contribute to the view counts or whatever in any kind. I only read that it was about the bridesmaid dress... did she say what was the matter exactly?
I didn't watch the interview either, just read about it afterwards so anyone please correct me if I'm wrong here.
MM said Kate was upset about 'something' but didn't actually elaborate what it actually was. This obviously justified the bitch to take great offense and make it public. Not taking into account that Kate was either heavily pregnant at the time, or had just given birth. Regardless of Kate's status, hormones at this time would have been at the highest level. Giving birth, milk coming in, healing and settling a new baby into the family with older children is a huge thing.
Now, why wouldn't MM understand any of this and have any understanding for the situation? Hey Megs??
The fact this was done knowing Kate is unable to comment is despicable.

• Wow

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
No it’s not just you. I fully believe it also. All of these pathetic backtracking bs puff pr pieces can only mean that to me anyway.
I think Carole Middleton's March 4th announcement that she was halting all PR (including the photoshoot for a Good Housekeeping spread that was planned out of respect for an ailing PP (it was early days of his hospital stay and before the interview)) set the stage for the horrific optics of H&M going ahead with the interview and while PP was still alive, that wasn't clear to them (although clear to everyone else on the planet... especially with the defiant PR statements of "nothing will stop us" which later was replaced with "if he had passed we would have postponed the airing of the interview " which has been changed yet again). They are the king and kween of revisionist history.
Burberry has announced that they are postponing their digital runway show ( that I think was scheduled for the 14th) out of respect for PP and RF.
What pap call do we think she is planning:
1) JFKjr Farchie cosplay in front of a home made PP altar?
2) a visit to the LA british consulate with a bouquet of flowers from her garden (please have the dude at the door shut the door in her face after refusing the flowers and refusing entry)
3) a visit to the local Episcopalian church to do a cosplay AoC ceremony?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Even after Archie was born, his parents didn't stay here long enough for a family photo which would have included all the great grandkids

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I bring a humble offering from Australian breakfast TV. I get the feeling a certain couple aren't their favourites (see the last little bit of the clip) 😂

I go to sleep early and I wake up to 30 odd pages to catch up on and a new thread? I look forward to catching up :geek:

I like their version calling our royals The Magnificent Seven supporting The Queen. 😁

Charles
Camilla
William
Catherine
Anne
Edward
Sophie

• Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Tried to post this in the last thread but it had already been locked. Haha.

It's human nature to want to forgive people who hurt us, especially family, but I don't think they should forgive him or allow him into the fold. I do believe he's in an abusive relationship, but abusive relationship or not, he's always been a little pr*ck, it's just that he's had the RF there to clean up his messes. Meghan may have been the one to push him over the edge, but I believe that he was waiting for an opportunity like this because he'd been wanting out for a long time. He's just as selfish as Meghan and a life of service and little to no recognition was just not for him.

Some things should not be forgiven, regardless of the circumstances or state of mind of the person. Accusing your own family of racism is a serious charge, especially in these times. He and Meghan basically accused them of denying Archie his birth right (we all know it's b.s. but it's what they claimed to Oprah), and removed his and H&M's security because of racism. That's essentially saying the RF left them under the constant threat of bodily harm or death because they didn't like the fact that Meghan was "black". I'm sorry, but I don't care how close he once was to his family. He severed that bond once he and his vile wife made those accusations. How can they ever trust him again? How can they be sure that another woman won't pull some kind of minge manipulation and make him turn on them again?
There’s also no point in investing time and emotional energy making up with the twat because we all know the RF still has more to deliver that the gruesome twosome will interpret as punishment. They won’t understand that they’ve forced the RF’s hands themselves. I think their HRHs will be officially stripped to stop them busily merching away on being royal, I know their kids will not be given titles when Charlie becomes king and I’m crossing every toe and finger that they’re also removed from succession. All that means enormous, gigantic strops still to come so why bother with anything more than civility for the Queen’s sake and Philip’s memory now?

• Heart

igiveup

VIP Member
I haven’t been on my Tik Tok for a few weeks and went on today, and it is the worst app out there.

The nasty people mocking PP death, telling HMTQ to die, and just making videos mocking HMTQ and PP is disgusting.

i won’t go back on, but it’s disgusting and guess what’s worse, 85% are Americans who don’t know shit and get their information from The crown.

I’m sorry but I’m really starting to dislike Americans, even though it’s not all of them.

• Angry
  • Sad

Baguette

VIP Member
Well, I was quite pissed about the whole suits thing but I now can’t help but think long term it will please us Tattlers. Hazno and Andy have shown themselves to be the same arrogant, grasping, self-involved twerps we knew them to be. The fact they’ve even done so in this week of all weeks will, I believe, have hardened family hearts firmly against them. Whereas I was wondering if the family would ever act decisively and finally against them both the way we want, now I think it’s highly likely. They have both shot themselves in the foot long term for the sake of a short term tantrum and Prince Philip would have been ashamed of them both.
Hazno had a chance this week but he's blown it entirely, between the thirsty PR, leaking and arrogant uniform demands.

The Fail have the names of three of Prince Philip's relatives who have flown in from Germany to attend. I'm glad his family will be represented.

For I learn that two great-nephews and a cousin are currently locked in a Covid-compliant bubble at the Berkshire home of a mutual friend ahead of Saturday's funeral.

They were quietly invited to fly to the UK last weekend, in order to undergo quarantine procedures ahead of the service.

Like Prince Harry, they will — provided final Covid tests permit — be eligible to join the Queen and other members of the immediate family at St George's Chapel on Saturday.

For now, Bernhard, Hereditary Prince of Baden; Prince Donatus, Landgrave of Hesse; and Prince Philipp of Hohenlohe-Langenburg are all behind closed doors in a house near Ascot.

• Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
They should knuckle down and make the most of what they do have. They could earn millions with Netflix and Spotify if they properly pulled their fingers out and got on with actually producing stuff. They could concentrate on telling stories about interesting, worthwhile people and Meghan could even earn her coveted Oscar that way. Problem is, they won’t settle for less than being plastered all over things themselves and that’s not going to win viewers. She still thinks she can earn an Oscar for her acting which is the biggest joke I’ve ever heard. So instead they’re running around like headless chickens watching their money trickle away and panicking. Great plan, kids.

• Haha
  • Heart