Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Samf2020

Chatty Member
Which comes first, the pic of Archie and Phil or Gayle King calling the RF racist for not releasing one with Archie in it, even though he wasn't born when it was taken and there's no proof that they all met up as a family like that in Balmoral (or anywhere else) in the few months Archie lived in the UK?
If that was Balmoral the year Archie was born it was when they made an excuse that he was too young to travel.
Not too young to go on Eltons plane to Ibiza though if I recall.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

JAdore

Why on earth would Andrew make that request, if the story is accurate he has not yet been promoted to rank of Admiral (and may never be). So it’s pretty simple he should not wear the full Admiral uniform. Aside from why he is bother HMTQ with such nonsense request now that she is forced to consider...
Because he's the mould from which Harry was also cast. A fucking moron of a spare brought up in entitlement but completely unable to reconcile himself to the nature of his position (spare that no-one cares about - although in Harry's defence I think he was doing alright on that front until he became besotted by someone who clearly doesn't understand how monarchy works) and consequently making outlandish demands wherever possible. I said a couple of threads ago I bet he confuses public tolerance during his father's funeral arrangements for a sign that the public are willing to participate in the rehabilitation of his image, and sure enough...

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Appleblossom

VIP Member
According to The Sun on twitter, all senior Royals will be wearing suits for the funeral because Andrew and Harry threw their toys out of the pram. If this is true, I'm so angry.
I am very angry too, if it is true.
PP asked for a ceremonial funeral and not a state funeral. He had it planned in advance. The pandemic has scuppered a great deal of it but if he is robbed of the full ceremonial bit because of the twin Veruca Salts I will be livid!!
Everyone is entitled to a dying wish and PP should get his!
PA and PH need to buck up and have respect for others and for themselves.

• Heart
  • Angry

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Harry’s biggest mistake since all of this kicked off was mistaking a public relations firm, used to dealing with celebrities for the palace communications team, oh and also not using either and just “winging it”. They have been cursed with events beyond their control coinciding with their departure and subsequent endeavours. Covid fucked all of their plans, had to drop sussexroyal, financial implications of lost security, and the interview just as DoE got sick. They’ve had to resort to high paying deals with the likes of Netflix and entering into contracts that Harry has no knowledge or understanding of. Meghan is used to being a “celebrity” but had no knowledge of royal contracts. They were doomed from the start in terms of success outside the family- in my opinion of course 😂

The likes of the Obamas and all of the world leaders coming out in support of the queen and out of respect for the Duke has probably scared these shit out of them (Meghan). She now realises that universal service isn’t quite the same as being a servant to your country. Nothing they have done has gone the way they planned and all they can do is try to back peddle. But they’ve truly fucked themselves by doing that interview- they didn’t just display their dirty laundry- the actually misrepresented their “authenticity” by lying and getting called out on it. Now they have very few options left- they will forever be remembered for shitting on the family as the duke was dying. Everything they said now looks petty by virtue of their timing. Even if any of it was true, they look cold and calculating and self involved.
Maggoty fundamentally misunderstood the Royal Family in every possible way. She thought they were like celebrities that she could bully and manipulate. She thought she could come in and take over as ‘top dog’. She thought it was a popularity contest. She had no grasp at all of the weight and majesty, nor the international prestige of the British monarchy. The idea that a D-list actress could take them on and win is laughable.

Also - do you think the real reason Farmer Maggot didn’t come is because they could only afford one ticket?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
He’ll be on the first available flight back home once the formalities are over, I hope.

He says he was trapped in the royal life, without the reverence he thinks he deserved , he’s free now so can fuck off back to Cali.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
This is awfully mean of me, I know. But fuck it...don’t you think Snarkles looks like Dwayne Dibley in this photo?

BC310511-2DBA-4DB2-9449-5CC4DA36240B.jpeg

• Haha
Pair of thick cunts who cannot take responsibility for their own choices and actions.

Still, a hilarious attempt at backpedaling because it's finally sinking in that in the eyes of much of the press and the public, they're self-absorbed filth, and that the moronic, narcissistic festival of lies interview pretty much destroyed any credibility they had left.

• Heart
  • Haha

Twocats

Good post Mock Turtle the problem is they have nothing interesting or new to offer, they are brain dead morons who are panicking. I wonder if the blob and Kingy thingy have cottoned on to them yet? they won't admit that they have been truly taken the piss out of, I cannot wait to see the slapper turning her twisted rhetoric on these two arseholes given time, looking forward to their comeuppance.. Everything is coming Home to roost for these two pretenders.
Do you think it could be that Meghan just didn't realise how respected the Royal Family are, and that she is now seeing the fallout from their interview? Or it just could be that her ego is so huge she sees herself as the most important person on the world?

• Sick

Sasa44

Chatty Member
Nah, I don't think so. William and Catherine will make sure that doesn't happen. I feel like they'll have a great sibling relationship like Price Charles and Princess Anne do, obviously extended to 3 children.
I actually appreciate the fact that they don’t force Princess Charlotte into contrived and coy roles. She’s clearly a feisty and expressive child, allowed both tantrums and exuberance. And both parents seem to tend to her carefully and equally.

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I'm fucking sick to death of some posters blaming Diana for all of Harry's cuntish ways. She's been dead for 25 years, twice the age that Harry was when she died. How is it her fault that he was overindulged and spoilt after the age of twelve. He did have another parent, Grandparents and other family members, there is a collective responsibility for how Harry has turned out and I don't think that the result can purely blamed on Diana.
Have to say I agree with you on this one. I think Haz was overindulged because of Charles' guilt over the death of Diana. Probably a natural reaction at first but should have been tempered with common sense. Nobody was doing Harry any favours by indulging him.

I also think that Harry isn't the brightest spark in the bunch but equally he isn't aware of that. As I've said before, this is a man who has achieved NOTHING on his own merit. The very fact that he's a 36 year old multimillionaire but thought people would sympathise with him because 'Daddy cut me off financially' says a lot about him. Especially at a time when people are dealing with Covid and facing financial ruin. He's not on the same planet as the rest of us and it shows.

Reactions: 44
I believe that Harry will have little contact with members of the BRF outside the funeral. Staff will contact him to tell him what to wear and what the arrangements will be, he will come at the time he is being told to the place he is being told, say hello to everyone who is there and then go when it is over and then fly back to the US.

That's it.
I don't think anyone will talk to him about the interview or anything else.

Baguette

VIP Member
For heavens sake... Pr Philip only gets one funeral so do it according to HIS wishes and no pampering to massive egos of the living...who should know better than making a fuss at this time.
I am sorry if the Queen really had to say no uniforms will be worn due to her own child and grandchild.... the latter gave up his position himself...
My patience is done... I will be glad when the funeral is over and hope the fussers can live with themselves for spoiling the last event PP will star in.
What's clear is that Andrew and Hazza didn't get what they wanted. No uniforms. Harry was pushing to wear his Blues and Royals uniform, last seen on his wedding day to LA Markle. Unbelievable, monstrous arrogance. Queen said 'No' and also said 'No' to her beloved Andrew.

Everyone in morning dress can't have been the plan, can it? What was so wrong about Peter Phillips, Andrew and Harry in suits? So this is a midweek decision. It stops the debate and now the Palace can see that Hazza is unrepentant and just as selfish and grandiose as ever.

The Mirror had the original 'Hazza reaches out to Charles, William, Béatrice and Eugénie' story last night from 'a source'. Its pure Harkle PR. Harry 'doesn't want drama' is the line. Not 'contrite Harry apologises for idiocy of Oprahgate'. He's still a little traitor.

• Heart
  • Angry

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Wasn't that taken at Willi and Kate's wedding ? Nobody had heard of Meghan then!
I think the point was made earlier by another Tattler - the best pic MM can pony up to demonstrate her "special bond" with PP was her walking behind him on at the Christmas walk to church .......... even Pippa has a nice shot of a warm moment with PP and she isn't married to a member of the RF.

• Haha

If i told you …

VIP Member
Im going to put my two pennies into the hat re uniforms. I think it should be on this occasion future kings only to wear military uniform for the funeral. Send a clear and concise message. The sooner the traitor Harry is back in la la land the better for me

• Heart
  • Haha

JudithKuntz

My view on Piers Morgan is based on the fact that he keeps making it personal. He prefaces nearly every comment about Meghan with the info that she ghosted him on social media. It makes me feel that this is more about his bruised ego than any genuine view regardless of whether or not it is justified. I truly believe that if Meghan had stayed in touch with him he would now be firmly in the H&M camp.

The only other site I’ve posted on saying H&M were making very bad PR decisions was DS and yes I did get attacked for it. But I don’t intimidate easily 😀.

And yes I’ve found most posters on here to be open to discussion and I enjoy the humour. This place IS a great source of information. Before I joined I had never heard of Jack Munroe or Mrs Hinch. 😂
I don’t think he keeps making it personal....he keeps having to defend himself from people claiming he’s “obsessed/pissed off she wouldn’t sleep with him/pissed off not to get invited to the wedding” etc.

He’s been clear....she befriended him, smarmed up to him and then ghosted him when he was of no further use to her, just like she has with so many others. He’s simply pointed out the pattern & what it says about her character.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Digital spy , chat forumslike here , I left last year as I was getting attacked by someone relentlessly ( please forgive my spelling I know is is terrible )
Shudders ..... I remember being attacked on there too, no criticism of the Harkles was allowed 😪
Still Tattle is much more fun 😁
I've turned my fluffy butt on it forever now!

Polish_20210414_224345749.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I never thought they'd do this but Brenda had better stand firm and not let these twats back in. Personally I think it would destroy the goodwill and support the RF have

Also how exhausting is all her pr. Someone's death should not be about you.

The two prats are having a giraffe and I really believe they want back in but satisfying to know that their lies and spite have backfired on them big time. PP funeral was a big wake up call hence the shite pr coming in from Cali

I think they have run up huge debts and are looking for funding from us, they can fuck right off to the shi t show they have bui!t around their lies and deceit and hope the family gives them the right royal boot up the jacksie. Every time I see his face I want to spit at it and seeing the slapper reminds me the toilet wants cleaning again

Please RF stand firm and buy him a ticket back to Montishitshow with a do not return to sender sticker on it.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lollydyerx

I don't have ayny respect for H and M, but if they had just put up that statement from H on their website at the start and done a media blackout and not push any PR peices until after the funeral then that would have given them a little bit of redepmtion (not much hoewever) in people's eyes. Even my mum who was all supportive of H and M started questioning them after the interview and these PR statements have really turned her off them, she said 'who cares why M is not there' . I feel the tide is turning, these PR statements are not helpin the little support they have left in the UK

• Heart
  • Haha

Notworthy

VIP Member
There was a fab post at the end of the last thread that pretty much nailed all the errors the duo have made. I suspect the PR will become more desperate over the next few days as it dawns on them both finally that it's not really any longer within the RFs power to bring them back into the fold on any professional level, only as a member of the family. They have very few supporters over here and none that actually matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 43