Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaretta

VIP Member
Exactly this , is there no level MM will not stoop to . Drip feeding this bullshit via the vile little weasel Scobie is becoming absurd , she clearly doesn’t realise how ridiculous it looks .
Does Scobie really think he’s a royal press officer 🤔
I really wish the UK media would do a complete news blackout on all things Meagain, and then watch her explode.

Of course, they won’t as it’s a huge amount of clickbait for them.

But the woman is clearly mentally ill and should be given the privacy she originally left the UK for.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

anglade

I wonder, given the apparent decision that no military uniforms will be worn for PP funeral, if the Royal tradition of wearing such uniforms will effectively have to be phased out from this point forward?

After all; this is an issue which isn’t going to resolve itself since Harry will continue to feel slighted that his military patronages - and associated right to wear uniform - have been taken away.
Unfortunately this sets a precedent and undoubtedly JCMH and his ‘team’ will make similar demands when, for example, Operation London Bridge sadly comes into effect upon the death of HMTQ.

Within this context I can’t help but feel that that this decision is a mistake since ultimately JCMH’s character flaws can be traced to a sense of entitlement and an inability to accept fault nor responsibility for the consequences of his actions; developed from his youth. Be it failing his A-levels; using racist language at work; drug-taking or generally acting like a prick from the confines of his Montecito Palace - Harry has been continually indulged by those around him regardless of his actions.

This additional indulgence of effectively banning uniform at PP’s funeral - in apparent contradiction to PP’s express wishes- will only worsen Harry’s behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sick

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
If you watch this lady c video it gives you all the details (although I'd recommend watching it at 1.5 speed).

I thought it was interesting in her latest video how much she mentioned how mentally ill they are. I think they'd still take JCMC back but no way for her

I can't work out her strategy now. I think the outpouring of grief shocked Merkin, especially from the Obamas. But I can't work out if she actually wants back in or is trying the "I forgave them and tried to make up but they're so horrible and racist they refused".

• Wow

JudithKuntz

I’m quite glad about the no uniforms thing.

If Harry had been the only one in mourning dress some morons people would have felt sorry for him.

This way all anyone will see is that no one could wear uniforms - because of him. It highlights his pathetic entitlement and the impact it has on others. Same goes for his slime bucket of an uncle too.

MillicentMargaret

Is it just me who thinks they want to get back into the RF ? There schemes haven't worked, they want their kids to have titles and they want the children in the line of succession. They tried to blackmail/veiled threats, the nasty interview to see if they could get some leverage and start a negotiation with the RF and all this has failed. They are very vulnerable and now realise how good it could have been if they'd stayed put.

Dear God, I hope neither of them ever comes back. Please do not let them back in RF... Forgive if you must but NEVER Forget what the bastards did .
Well we know from the interview that they still feel like they deserve all the perks: titles, taxpayer funded security, Duchy money, all their patronages, Trooping "collaborating" with HMTQ on "projects" as well as being able to do whatever they want.

I don't think they want to get back full time but I do think they see this as a way to get back to "half in, half out" under the guise of "family unity" and "supporting" HM. That way they get all the bells and whistles of royalty to peddle their Netflix been there, done that docs.

The fact that there was so much positive outpouring for PP and the family and that they weren't in the headlines annoyed her and that's why she and her "friends" have to remind people that Meghan is the wronged one here to is able to graciously forgive them at this time and even constantly supporting HMTQ with phone calls and her calligraphy.

The world's elite that they so desperately want to join rallied around TRF in a way they definitely didn't to the Harkles when they washed their dirty laundry in public and proved they couldn't be trusted with secrets.

She's never, ever able to admit that she might be wrong about anything. Even the "regrets" stuff is still blowing smoke up her own arse.

Last edited:

Pippa M

VIP Member
Now they have very few options left- they will forever be remembered for shitting on the family as the duke was dying. Everything they said now looks petty by virtue of their timing. Even if any of it was true, they look cold and calculating and self involved.
This is exactly how I feel...they knew PP was so ill...and probably knew more than we did but still they went ahead with whiny selfish childish behaviour and I cant get it out of my head...so awful for the Queen... I think the RF need our advice how to deal with the snarkling pair.

• Heart
  • Haha

WestSideIsDaBest

Why on earth would Andrew make that request, if the story is accurate he has not yet been promoted to rank of Admiral (and may never be). So it’s pretty simple he should not wear the full Admiral uniform. Aside from why he is bother HMTQ with such nonsense request now that she is forced to consider...
He probably asked HR

• Haha
  • Heart

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
I have to laugh as this statement and all of this puff PR they are putting out, tells me one thing. They have totally stuffed up and they know it. Now they want back in. Their little royalty of America was never going to compare to that of the Real Royalty and they can now see it. So got to backtrack completely and say how much they want to forgive and move on, really meaning move back in again. Of course being the dipshits they are they can’t say that they were wrong and can’t apologise. I know what I’d be saying to them, F@@@ Off, but that’s me.
She might like the role of ‘Chief Mourner’
‘Chief Moaner’

• Haha

the musician

Chatty Member
What do people know about that Shola woman who used to scream at Piers Morgan on GMB? Is she being paid by Meg too? Scobie featured in her "magazine" so I was just wondering.

He goes on about "tabloids being critical" of him but does he realise it's because he's not a proper journalist and he actually knows nothing about how the royal family works. He's just M's mouthpiece.

• Sick
  • Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member

This better not be true! I hope it's a rumour. They should not be pandering to Harry and Andrew.

Edited to add - what bloody childish fools Harry and Andrew are. Could they for once just bloody do the right thing and not wear a uniform.

The two of them have to realise their actions have meant they are not worthy of wearing the uniforms but that doesnt mean the rest of the family shouldnt wear them. A bit of maturity from the two spares wouldnt go amiss but they obviously think far too much of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

elli-94

I respectfully disagree that she just ‘met’ Harry and decided he was worth hanging on to. I think she’s a nasty, self serving narcissist with a Diana fixation who networked hard until she managed to connect with someone who could set her up with Harry. She even allegedly researched his mum’s favourite perfume to wear on the date! Since then she’s manipulated him relentlessly. The public welcomed her with open arms as, apparently, did the RF, but because the reality didn’t match her fantasy she spat in everyone’s faces and since he met her he’s gone from the cheeky chappy fun loving prince to a resentful, scowling malcontent. I’m far from exonerating Harry from responsibility in this whole shitshow but in my opinion MM is a thoroughly nasty, narcissistic POS who deserves everything that’s being said here. Have you ever seen the meme about playing chess with a pigeon? Yeah...if you modify it slightly it would go ‘dealing with MM is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how well you play she going to shit on the board and strut around like she’s won’.
Sorry, when I say met Harry- I have my own tin foil hat theories on that too. I don’t think it was by chance at all, I just think that once she met him/got him, she wasn’t letting go. It was worth too much to her. This was the kind of fame she could only dream of.

She has made indisputable parallels between herself and Diana- but lots of people can see through it. As for her “I’ve had it worse than Kate”- I think that’s bullshit- try 20 years of unrelenting coverage and then talk to me about how hard it’s been. Kate and her whole family were put through the ringer- but they passed all of Williams tests- no one spoke to the press, even when they broke up. Uncle Gary was caught in a sting while high, so I think they forgave him- he got a wedding ticket anyway.

When Meghan didn’t get her way and realized she was too far down the line to get the full spotlight- she bolted and took an ever willing Harry with her. I can’t stand her, but he’s always been an entitled prat and doesn’t get enough credit for the mess they are in. I just think he’s more naive because of how protected he has been, and she completely underestimated the power of the firm she shat on.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the bs film Harry & Meghan A Royal Romance? They insinuated Kate was not happy because Meghan's mother is black 😡 this may be why the sugars go after her. They believe this horseshit.

I'm watching this bollocks for research

• Sick
  • Wow

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I hope Harry is suitably embarrassed when he meets his grandmother. They didn’t have the decency to tell her privately about their recent pregnancy. The Queen heard like the rest of us. That alone is very underhand, never even mind everything else that’s happened.
I’m sure she MM on pins in CA wanting to know what’s going on!

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Exactly this , is there no level MM will not stoop to . Drip feeding this bullshit via the vile little weasel Scobie is becoming absurd , she clearly doesn’t realise how ridiculous it looks .
Does Scobie really think he’s a royal press officer 🤔
Even in the week of Prince Philip's funeral Noballs and Smeg are leaking lies about the Royal Family and The Queen. At the same time they offer to forgive and move on. If this was genuine they would call off their sugars and PlastiScrote, but they won't because they have an agenda and no boundaries.
They want money, prestige, and titles. They think these are theirs by right and can be extorted from the RF by blackmail. These are the very things they had but threw away and ruined. Now they've messed up they want them back and expect the RF to sort it out and pander to them. The concept of earning anything or working hard is foreign to them and this is why they can't stick with anything even military commitments. They will always be a liability now they have so thoroughly discredited themselves. However it looks, I think that Noballs is there with a beggjng bowl and threats.
William won't want his wife to become involved whatever the headlines say. He had Smeg sussed from day one and will not let Catherine be Markled which is what would happen if she tried to mend what cannot be mended.

• Sad

JAR21

VIP Member
Been catching up and a previous post, which I can't find now, said they hoped PC didn't give in to them and welcome them back. I see PC as the weakest link in the RF but notice his sidekick Camilla has been very quiet throughout all this. She suffered terrible press for a long time but managed to hold her head high and now I admire her for her duty to PC and the queen. She is a strong woman and if PC starts to waiver I am sure she will quickly sort him out. Remember her comment when the press asked if she would miss MM and PH she replied with one word - "Course" - probably what she thought about MM! 😂
I have no concerns about the Queen standing firm. She was taught well by her mother re Wallis1.0. I hope she lives long enough to do something about the titles and succession etc.

Charles does concern me. Although with him wanting to slim the Monarchy down, there is hope. Unfortunately, when he first floated the idea, I think it included Hazno.

Hopefully Camilla and William will hold firm, and remind him of the damage they have done and not let even the slightest concession go their way.