Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wightgirl

VIP Member
NEVER stop reminding ourselves about the characterisation of Kate in the Harper’s article by Jessica Mulroney’s SIL Vanessa Mulroney. “ Tr

But, but, let’s not forget she’s PREGNANT. MM’s pregnancy makes her special, vulnerable and worthy of Madonna-like veneration. She needs partners and mothers dancing attention on her. Armies of staff won’t cut it ! Nothing could be further from the truth woth regards to her attitude towards Kate mind. Heavily up the duff while MM was having dramatic dress fittings and barely delivered of Louis when Charlotte’s dress needed altering, now that’s quite a different matter.
This is the article I mentioned the other day - Pasternak seems to have swapped sides since that hit piece.

Reactions: 12

Fatpiggy

Playing catch up as per usual, however, just read the Funeral guest list on the DM, that cow-bag in Montecito will be catatonic with fury.xx

igiveup

VIP Member
Omg yes I completely agree she will have Oprah and Gayle around with that stupid mate of hers who appeared on This morning.

I can just imagine M glued to the TV on Saturday watching Kate like a hawk. She will be fuming she is not part of it, knowing its being shown globally.

DollyBlue

Slut shaming is an extremely misogynistic expression. Although perhaps that's passed right over your head. Whoosh.
I kind of don't understand why people suddenly have started bandying around the term mysogynist. It was never used on social media etc until 2016 when Trump came to power. I doubt many people even know what the term means or when to use it. Trump has gone now so why still use it? I guess I am just fed up with that narrative in general. What is wrong with the term sexist or non PC. Just some musings from me sorry...

Tiddlypom

A discussion is taking place on Quora about PA demanding to wear an Admiral uniform at the funeral. An insider says it is because PA doesn’t want to be the only one in a plain suit besides loser Harry.

Benjamin Smallbrook has written:

Andrew has surfaced in the run-up to Philip’s funeral. He is demanding that he be allowed to wear the uniform of an Admiral. This is a rank he has never held in his life! The ‘leak’ that is coming from the Palace is that Andrew doesn’t want to be seen wearing just a morning suit, like Harry, because he sees Harry as ‘an idiot who has let the side down’. What makes it all the more difficult for Andrew to cope with, is knowing that Charles, William, and Anne and even Edward will all be in military dress.”
That makes sense to me. If you listen to Andrew’s speech about his father I thought he was trying to emphasise he was in the ‘inner sanctum’ crowd (as opposed to JCMH)

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
And written by Julie Burchill no less.
She was a demon in the 70's and 80's. a raging communist and wrote some very alternative pieces. This is a very good read and lots of truths in there about how we change our views as we get older. And that th3 issues with M M and H is by and large a generational divide.

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
I hope that in the afternoon after Prince Harry fucks off back to the US, they have another ceremony and they’re all in their uniforms and they have celebrate PP’s life and get uproariously drunk and shout obscenities and photos of JCMH and MM and pull the complete piss out of them
A few pints and a game of darts, the bullseye is Markle’s nose!

• Haha

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
According to Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora (who is supposed to have a few RF sources), Hazza was taken from Heathrow to Windsor Castle on Sunday evening and he will NOT be following quarantine rules. Screenshot attached. Is Frogmore Cottage in the grounds of Windsor Castle? If so, Chris Ship could indeed be correct about where Haz is staying.
I am just quoting my previous post to answer my own question about where Frogmore Cottage is located. I have found an aerial photo that shows it is half a mile south of Windsor Castle. Perhaps he is staying there in one of the spare rooms so that he is not completely isolated. The location would make sense with regards to the funeral location.

Attachments

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I asked this question previously, but didn't see an answer from anyone.

Can Andrew legitimately wear a uniform of the rank he was when he retired - Commodore (I think)?
No, if he's retired he has to wear a suit and his medals - same for everyone

ETA, from squaddie to 1st Sea Lord!

Ireckon

VIP Member
Thank you for this ...don’t mean to be picky but I think you might have misspelt number 6 ? Speak to Freda 19, she’ll put you right 😉😉
I don’t mind , I copied and pasted, but it is good to know who the 30 are and God bless The Queen for sticking to the Covid rules ❤

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
My view on Piers Morgan is based on the fact that he keeps making it personal. He prefaces nearly every comment about Meghan with the fact that she ghosted him on social media. It makes me feel that this is more about his bruised ego than any genuine view regardless of whether or not it is justified. I truly believe that if Meghan had stayed in touch with him he would now be firmly in the H&M camp.

The only other site I’ve posted on saying H&M were making very bad PR decisions was DS and yes I did get attacked for it. But I don’t intimidate easily 😀.

And yes I’ve found most posters on here to be open to discussion and I enjoy the humour. This place IS a great source of information. Before I joined I had never heard of Jack Munroe or Mrs Hinch. 😂
Maybe you are right and Piers is suffering from Bruised Alpha Male Ego, but the end result was good. Now we'll never know if he would have been a wannabe sugar!

• Haha

mystic cat

Thank you! We have a black female cat called Betty and when my daughter came across this picture on the internet, we decided to call him ‘Betty’s boyfriend’. He looks rather dapper, doesn’t he? 😀
He is gorgeous. As you can tell from my username, I love cats. Sadly I am allergic to animal fur.

• Heart
  • Sad