Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

igiveup

VIP Member
All he’s going to be tweeting pictures of on Saturday is Harry looking grim.

Scooby is just retweeting other people's tweets and instagram photos/tributes again today - he really has got nothing to report now that his kween has gone silent on him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
How does she even know Omid? If he's Markus Anderson's ex, why does he work for Meghan when she's still friends with Markus (who apparently still lives with her)? Is he hoping that Meghan can help him get back together with Markus?
That leads to more questions. Who is Markus Anderson, besidea linking him with, Soho Brothel.
Where has Markus scuttled off too? He didn't have any words of support RE The Interview with Orca.

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member

The above actually conveys the problem, they are not going anywhere without a clean cut and brute media force.
Hell will freeze before Markle leaves the
-association
-titles
-childrens heritage(by association)
-future inheritances
-future royalties..
The list is endless. The Royals are stuck, and seem completely oblivious to the fact that the Harkles are a welcome addition to anti-monarchists, woke groups, republicanism, and foreign political pressure groups.
Remember even on British soil, why Blair never got a knighthood, and why he suddenly changed the tune in his books.

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Yankee wally uploading video showing Dean Scott, Hs mate, has been done for charity mismanagement of £400000 and fled to LA
Omg just watched it and have fallen down a Stott social Media rabbit hole 😱... fascinating

• Wow

caustic witch

Quite

They singled out Catherine for the worst vitriol. Or should I say, Megan did this. The attack was deliberately calculated to inflict maximum hurt too and the vengeful nature of it to me was unnecessary and quite unforgivable. I feel most aggrieved that Catherine had literally only given birth to Prince Louis pre wedding. Meghan self identifies as delicate/vulnerable in pregnancy and while she milked hers to the max, Kate was shown no quarter whatsoever. On top of that, the malicious cruelty exhibited to Charlotte was a step too far. I say bugger her. She can do the whole forgiveness thing but she won’t be forgiven at all.
One can talk themselves in circles describing this horrid situation, but essentially the family are dealing with an evil self absorbed and quite sick individual. There’s no reasoning with a woman like her EVER.

I do wish the Tower Of London would get back to it’s core business.
I actually have never watched the interview - don't want to contribute to the view counts or whatever in any kind. I only read that it was about the bridesmaid dress... did she say what was the matter exactly?

DandyTandy

VIP Member
now that the RF has posted a picture of all the great grandchildren, will the harkles use this opportunity to inch their way back into the family? Maybe ask for an invite to Balmoral for the holidays?
or will their narrative change from "the UK media and people are so TOXIC" --> "nobody in the family wants us in the UK so we left" :rolleyes:

Fredsnail

VIP Member
How do you report a post, please? I can only see a "quote" and a "like" button.

Oh and while i'm asking questions, I keep seeing a reference to "richmonds" which I assume is Richmond sausages - but what is the significance of Richmond sausages and Harry, please?
It's after Hs nuddy pics in Las Vegas.

• Haha

monicalewinsky

Yeah I agree. She also complained about there not being any classes on "how to be royal". Does she realise that at least half of that is solved by having basic good manners, like not getting into a car before HMTQ, and the rest by having an actual willingness to learn rather than trying to change everything to her preference.
even i know that from the princess diaries!!!! a queen never slides!!! and she never went in first 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Hope wherever H is staying in quarantine there is WiFi, he can whittle away his time online finding out about the shitstorm he and his low rent wife have caused, and also read what us genuine people think of them!
I

I wonder if He is reading about the feelings of people here or over there, perhaps he can be a Tattler and find out first hand, ha ha😁😁 we can then tell him he has been tattled!!

• Haha

JAdore

On the other hand, St George's will look very sombre with just 30 dressed in black. Maybe the military uniforms in such a sparse congregation would look diminished, somehow?
That's a good point. The gaudy uniforms (no matter how cool they do look) perhaps needs the bland background of the few hundred (thousand?) suits that would normally be present at such an occasion to both stand out but also not overwhelm. If you had half the congregation in them it starts to look a little like a really excessive fancy dress ?

• Sad