Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see why it matters where he stops as all he’s going to do is be constantly on phone to M ... a text every minute.

Has anyone asked after me ?
Don‘t speak to anyone with a Windsor in their name .
Don‘t look at W or Kate.
Oprah says Hi.
Bring me back present.
Why you only send 4 emojis with last text ?
Get British Taxpayer to pay dry cleaning on Grey suit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
We'd have to draw lots for that on here as there would be a long queue!😃
Can see the news reporter now
Thousands of people have lined up social distancing to welcome Harry home
Hang on there is a bit of a skirmish
Camera points to crowds throwing rotten eggs ,avocados and a line of protesters with tattle life rules banners are lining up to take a shot at Prince Harry
Leading the match is a smartly dressed Hamster a very attractive Corgi being referred to as Pom
Hang on more Corgis have joined the March
I have just heard a call of go for the gonads
One Corrie has responded No gonads sir shall we go for the jugular ??
Pom replied no lads at ease the job has already been done
Go and relieve yourselves on the ginger one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He says that Prince Philip "as a veteran would not be bothered by the Oprah Winfrey interview".
But as a Husband, Father, Grandfather and Great Grandfather he maybe would be affected by his whole family being slagged off when he knew he was dying and wouldn't be able to stop any further attacks by the ginger prick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t see why it matters where he stops as all he’s going to do is be constantly on phone to M ... a text every minute.

Has anyone asked after me ?
Don‘t speak to anyone with a Windsor in their name .
Don‘t look at W or Kate.
Oprah says Hi.
Bring me back present.
Why you only send 4 emojis with last text ?
Thats about the sum of her !

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Lots of frantic backpedalling PR by the Harkles in today's press, and I had to break open a new box of EasyJet sickbags pilfered en route to Benidorm.
The worst bits were that Noballs said he'd told Porka that HMTQ or PP weren't behind the "racist" remark. .So that's OK then! He says that Prince Philip "as a veteran would not be bothered by the Oprah Winfrey interview". So that's OK too! Case dismissed!
He's scrabbling now to pretend there was an unbreakable bond with his dead grandfather, and proves this by revealing that PP shut down laptop lids instead of pressing a button. This is watertight proof of a loving bond all right, and the Royal Family should take this revelation very seriously and reconsider their hasty conclusions.
This limp carrot arrived halfway through the interview, having by agreement left his poisonous tart alone with Porka to trash his family, then sat looking shifty and miserable and finished the hatchet job with her in the second half.
Pass the pukebag Cinnamon.girl, what a load of shite and who wrote this piece I dare to ask, well my ghast has just been flabbered, how dare they bloody ingrates the lot of them😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If we are assuming that she got pregnant with IVF rather than naturally, would any Dr carry the procedure out that soon after a miscarriage given the success rate of IVF is only 20-35%.
That is very interesting and had not occurred to me.
Just cast my vote that Hazzno won't return to the UK....😲 not read posts further on and as Tattlers seem to be ahead of the press he may already be here! She might come with him, to keep him on message, stay at HoHo. If the surrogate did go into labour as has been suggested, she could be back in California within hours and nobody would be any the wiser.

Reactions: 12
What do people think Meghan is going to do to upstage the funeral ?

I got my money on she will have her baby shower for Doriana.

Headlines would probs be - Oprah throws migraine a baby shower to take her mind of the grief of PP death.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Headlines would probs be - Oprah throws migraine a baby shower to take her mind of the grief of PP death.
Expecting her to check herself into a private hospital for stress and exhaustion

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Every 3 hours Until the batteries run out
Camera points to crowds throwing rotten eggs ,avocados and a line of protesters with tattle life rules banners are lining up to take a shot at Prince Harry
Leading the match is a smartly dressed Hamster a very attractive Corgi being referred to as Pom
One Corgi has responded No gonads sir shall we go for the jugular ??
should say corgi not Corrie lol
But it is like a soap opera lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She’s been accused of upstaging so many times. I would think even she isn’t thick enough to do that during the funeral.

It's a time to support the grieving - HMTQ and their children. Hazza is not important and the funeral is not about him. But because he is unimportant, it doesn't really matter if he's there or not.

Just don't put him next to William fgs.

I agree. The funeral is a seperate thing to the Harry drama. Its not really about letting him get away with anything, rather than the RF doing what they feel is appropriate. Had Harry decided not to attend then fair enough, but he will and they will be polite to him in terms of the funeral. The family have a right to be angry but this is something they can address privately at the right time and behind closed doors, anything else would not be positive for anyone involved. The fact it is being televised it means everyone's eyes are on them and, given what's happened recently, it would end probably up with a SS PR headlines about how Harry had been cruelly excluded from participating from walking behind the coffin of his grandfather. The Queen has enough to contend with than having to deal with the drama that's been dominating the news for the past few weeks, it's a circus they don't need right now and it should be about Prince Philip.

I agree that Harry should probably walk behind his brother to avoid additional tension.

I think this is something that has caused so much hurt than it won't be corrected with one visit, if ever. Who knows if William, Charles and Harry will even have much contact or speak at all. And if they do, how can they know anything they say won't be leaked? It's just an unfortunate situation. I agree with the person who said he will probably just attend and then go back to where he is staying, and then return home when he is able to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope this kid ends up being born in June and not the 1st July like megaphone wants so she can show it off because it shares Diana's birthday

It isn't a film crew moving in with Meghan while Harry is in the UK.

It's a surveillance team she's set up so she can listen in to what's going on around Harry and speak to him through a hidden earpiece to control everything he says or does.

I refer you back to previous post about cavity searches for microscopic devices for the twunt! 😈😈😈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we know if the Hazbeen is on his way back or even arrived ?
Dones Hazbeen know either ?? :ROFLMAO:
My right index finger nail. I lost it when I poked him in the eye for being a complete and utter traitor to his family and the UK.
I said to him, "hazbeen, you can keep that so every time you look in the mirror, you will remember that you are a complete and utter bleep and you sold your family down the river. " And then I witch slapped him for good measure. He cried. I don't care. The end
Attagirl !!
Re the children, one amusing thing is that as soon as Charles becomes king, he gains custody of his grandchildren. That law was signed up to worldwide and has never been altered.

Not that I think the family would wrest the kids away unless there was serious concern about fit parenting but the mere thought that Meghan’s meal tickets kids aren’t her own... :m
I'd bet my house that the children that H&M have produced are a total non-issue for the Royal Family.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very funny Nanny to2 had a good old giggle at this, bet slagguts has got him bugged😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Harry and all his luggage should be scanned for bugs and all personal meetings with him should be recorded in case anything needs to be cleared up after his 'Dealing with family induced PTSD' interview with Oprah in a month or two post funeral.

The Queen and Charles with be lovely with him but given the RF cannot make public responses to the interview I'd guess William will tear a strip or three off him when they're alone.

I'd think Harry will be back off to la la land Saturday night or Sunday.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.