Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if already mentioned, but MM travelled back to US for baby shower when she was in a far later stage of pregnancy than she is now 🤔

Reactions: 31
I also think that Charles would want his two boys beside him after all he had lost his father and it will be traumatic for him. So I personally think Harry should along with William support Charles directly on the walk.
Sincerely hope he is relegated somewhere at the back or under Welbys lectern, after all he loves the Smarkles😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't understand all of you who are saying that you hope Hazno stays here.:rolleyes:
He is as bad as her and we are well rid of the both of them.
Because she's thoroughly twisted him. If he divorces her and stays here, he can regain some of his dignity (it will take time) and return to official royal duties supporting the Queen and his own father. Hell's teeth, he owes them big time.

Reactions: 18
He has just lost his father; I’m pleased he isn’t being completely erased.

Sleaze yes, but as to any other accusations, he has yet to be charged and the law says innocent until proved guilty.
True, but I hope he goes back to the shadows after this. He may well be arrogant enough to interpret and use the sympathy directed the family's way as a sign that he can achieve "rehabilitation" and get himself out there more, when in reality he's the pizza-scoffing, non-sweating, possibly minor-bedding Duke of Pork granted a very temporary day out from the abyss because his Dad has died.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Because she's thoroughly twisted him. If he divorces her and stays here, he can regain some of his dignity (it will take time) and return to official royal duties supporting the Queen and his own father. Hell's teeth, he owes them big time.
But they'll never be able to trust him again, he's shown what he's really all about and it's not a sense of duty or pride in the Crown, he also alleges that we are a racist country, why would he want to represent us in any capacity. He wants freedom, let him have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
All this speculation in the media about Haz staying with Eug @ Frogmore Cottage - but didn't she move out ... yes, yes she (and Jack) did. They can't keep up with their own lies ...

I think Harry will pay his respects to his grandmother and grandfather privately before returning to Montecito.
He doesn't do anything privately😡😡

• Sad
We'd have to draw lots for that on here as there would be a long queue!😃
Do hope it's the oldest first and that's me😅

But they'll never be able to trust him again, he's shown what he's really all about and it's not a sense of duty or pride in the Crown, he also alleges that we are a racist country, why would he want to represent us in any capacity. He wants freedom, let him have it.
My sentiments exactly😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been posted. I’m just bloody incensed by this article😡😡😡😡😡😡

“Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.”

WTF? So he’s been through so much he can take it? Doesn’t matter what we do, it won’t hurt him?

SERIOUSLY?

Is Bryony Gordon a friend of the Harkles?

In the last month or so, much has been made about the decision to broadcast the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, as the Duke of Edinburgh lay ill in hospital. But it was another interview, given by Prince Harry to James Corden a few days before, that revealed the most truth about the close relationship between Prince Philip and his grandson.

“Both my grandparents Zoom,” said Prince Harry at the time. “We’ve Zoomed them a few times, they’ve seen Archie running around. My grandfather, instead of, like, pressing ‘leave meeting’, he just goes doof.” At this point, Harry laughed, as he mimicked his grandfather slamming down the laptop lid. “I’m like, OK, bye!”

That insight did not generate the excitable, scandalous headlines of the Oprah interview a few days later, but it did show how close Prince Harry has continued to be to his grandparents, despite rumours of a ‘royal rift’. It was an anecdote that pointed only to a generational gulf that many families will have experienced during the pandemic; and yet the Dukes of Edinburgh and Sussex had plenty to talk about when technology permitted, and they were in contact until the end.

If there was a fissure within the royal family, it most certainly wasn’t between Harry and his grandparents – he revealed to Oprah that the Queen and Prince Philip were not behind the racist remarks discussed during the interview.

Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.

Besides, there was an unshakeable bond between grandfather and grandson, born partly from their joint passion for the military. Both had served in the British Army during wartime; it was the Duke of Edinburgh who introduced Prince Harry to the Guinea Pig Club, an incredible organisation of which he became president in 1960. Set up in 1941, the Guinea Pig Club was made up of RAF Second World War veterans who suffered extensive injuries after being badly burned when their planes were shot down.

Led by surgeon Sir Archibald McIndoe, they underwent pioneering plastic surgery, paving the way for medical research and groundbreaking operations ever since. A new version, called the CASEVAC Club, after its members who experienced ‘casualty evacuation’ when they were seriously wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq, was created in 2017. On VE Day last year, it was Prince Harry who appeared on The One Show to highlight the work the organisation does.

"Those individuals who signed up chose to serve and then had life-changing injuries, [but] they didn't stop there,” said Prince Harry of veterans involved in both clubs. "It's incredibly impressive and at the same time so incredibly uplifting."

On Friday, Air Vice-Marshal Chris Elliot of the RAF Benevolent Fund paid tribute to Prince Philip. “He was the President of the Guinea Pig Club… [they] were stoic and resilient in the face of great danger and adversity – qualities The Duke admired and shared.”

Even stripped of his military titles, Prince Harry will be determined to continue the inspiring work of his grandfather. And the young Duke’s work with the likes of the CASEVAC Club and the Invictus Games may just end up being one of Prince Philip's most enduring legacies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/prince-harry-never-wanted-hurt-grandparents-oprah-interview/
So Harry had good intentins? We all know what the road to hell is paved with, and it ain't yellow bricks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think in most families, if you knew a grandparent was nearing the end ( and especially as they’ve had about a months notice of Prince Phillip‘s situation ), you would jump straight on a plane and get over here before they actually died to pay your respects and enjoy some last memories with them.

I have no idea why has he has waited until he died to come over. it’s another thing that he will possibly regret, along with his woke word salad interview with Oprah.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Re the children, one amusing thing is that as soon as Charles becomes king, he gains custody of his grandchildren. That law was signed up to worldwide and has never been altered.

Not that I think the family would wrest the kids away unless there was serious concern about fit parenting but the mere thought that Meghan’s meal tickets kids aren’t her own... :m
ooh I didn’t know that, that’s good!

Reactions: 10
I think in most families, if you knew a grandparent was nearing the end ( and especially as they’ve had about a months notice of Prince Phillip‘s situation ), you would jump straight on a plane and get over here before they actually died to pay your respects and enjoy some last memories with them.

I have no idea why has he has waited until he died to come over. it’s another thing that he will possibly regret, along with his woke word salad interview with Oprah.
I suspect Meghan didn’t let him. IF she is pregnant she would say she that she doesn’t want to be left alone, what is she miscarries again etc.

Reactions: 13

He does what she tells him to do, and she wouldnt give a toss , herself..

Awful pair of insulting wankers.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been posted. I’m just bloody incensed by this article😡😡😡😡😡😡

“Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.”

WTF? So he’s been through so much he can take it? Doesn’t matter what we do, it won’t hurt him?

SERIOUSLY?

Is Bryony Gordon a friend of the Harkles?

In the last month or so, much has been made about the decision to broadcast the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, as the Duke of Edinburgh lay ill in hospital. But it was another interview, given by Prince Harry to James Corden a few days before, that revealed the most truth about the close relationship between Prince Philip and his grandson.

“Both my grandparents Zoom,” said Prince Harry at the time. “We’ve Zoomed them a few times, they’ve seen Archie running around. My grandfather, instead of, like, pressing ‘leave meeting’, he just goes doof.” At this point, Harry laughed, as he mimicked his grandfather slamming down the laptop lid. “I’m like, OK, bye!”

That insight did not generate the excitable, scandalous headlines of the Oprah interview a few days later, but it did show how close Prince Harry has continued to be to his grandparents, despite rumours of a ‘royal rift’. It was an anecdote that pointed only to a generational gulf that many families will have experienced during the pandemic; and yet the Dukes of Edinburgh and Sussex had plenty to talk about when technology permitted, and they were in contact until the end.

If there was a fissure within the royal family, it most certainly wasn’t between Harry and his grandparents – he revealed to Oprah that the Queen and Prince Philip were not behind the racist remarks discussed during the interview.

Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.

Besides, there was an unshakeable bond between grandfather and grandson, born partly from their joint passion for the military. Both had served in the British Army during wartime; it was the Duke of Edinburgh who introduced Prince Harry to the Guinea Pig Club, an incredible organisation of which he became president in 1960. Set up in 1941, the Guinea Pig Club was made up of RAF Second World War veterans who suffered extensive injuries after being badly burned when their planes were shot down.

Led by surgeon Sir Archibald McIndoe, they underwent pioneering plastic surgery, paving the way for medical research and groundbreaking operations ever since. A new version, called the CASEVAC Club, after its members who experienced ‘casualty evacuation’ when they were seriously wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq, was created in 2017. On VE Day last year, it was Prince Harry who appeared on The One Show to highlight the work the organisation does.

"Those individuals who signed up chose to serve and then had life-changing injuries, [but] they didn't stop there,” said Prince Harry of veterans involved in both clubs. "It's incredibly impressive and at the same time so incredibly uplifting."

On Friday, Air Vice-Marshal Chris Elliot of the RAF Benevolent Fund paid tribute to Prince Philip. “He was the President of the Guinea Pig Club… [they] were stoic and resilient in the face of great danger and adversity – qualities The Duke admired and shared.”

Even stripped of his military titles, Prince Harry will be determined to continue the inspiring work of his grandfather. And the young Duke’s work with the likes of the CASEVAC Club and the Invictus Games may just end up being one of Prince Philip's most enduring legacies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/prince-harry-never-wanted-hurt-grandparents-oprah-interview/
Lots of frantic backpedalling PR by the Harkles in today's press, and I had to break open a new box of EasyJet sickbags pilfered en route to Benidorm.
The worst bits were that Noballs said he'd told Porka that HMTQ or PP weren't behind the "racist" remark. .So that's OK then! He says that Prince Philip "as a veteran would not be bothered by the Oprah Winfrey interview". So that's OK too! Case dismissed!
He's scrabbling now to pretend there was an unbreakable bond with his dead grandfather, and proves this by revealing that PP shut down laptop lids instead of pressing a button. This is watertight proof of a loving bond all right, and the Royal Family should take this revelation very seriously and reconsider their hasty conclusions.
This limp carrot arrived halfway through the interview, having by agreement left his poisonous tart alone with Porka to trash his family, then sat looking shifty and miserable and finished the hatchet job with her in the second half.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Lots of frantic backpedalling PR by the Harkles in today's press, and I had to break open a new box of EasyJet sickbags pilfered en route to Benidorm.
The worst bits were that Noballs said he'd told Porka that HMTQ or PP weren't behind the "racist" remark. .So that's OK then! He says that Prince Philip "as a veteran would not be bothered by the Oprah Winfrey interview". So that's OK too! Case dismissed!
He's scrabbling now to pretend there was an unbreakable bond with his dead grandfather, and proves this by revealing that PP shut down laptop lids instead of pressing a button. This is watertight proof of a loving bond all right, and the Royal Family should take this revelation very seriously and reconsider their hasty conclusions.
This limp carrot arrived halfway through the interview, having by agreement left his poisonous tart alone with Porka to trash his family, then sat looking shifty and miserable and finished the hatchet job with her in the second half.
Too little, too late.

This is where lying gets you......

Reactions: 32
I know what you mean Bastille, hence my mentioning that the witch has twisted him. Remembering his own younger days (dressing as a Nazi, etc) after time he grew up and I felt as though he was a genuine good royal - until he met her. He does know right from wrong, he does need to apologise to the Queen, his father, his brother and sister in law. After which the Palace could produce a notice that recollections have now been cleared.

I'm just living in hope. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.