Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the children, one amusing thing is that as soon as Charles becomes king, he gains custody of his grandchildren. That law was signed up to worldwide and has never been altered.

Not that I think the family would wrest the kids away unless there was serious concern about fit parenting but the mere thought that Meghan’s meal tickets kids aren’t her own... :m
There’s the rub. If Charles pumps his cojones & gets Hazza in a room for a 1:1 performance review, some ideas for deals in the table.

‘My Mummy is busy right now, so it’s me you deal with.
I is the Biggest Daddy in this pack, so pay attention.

All your life, son (no matter what they say), we’ve spoiled you, let you get away with all shades of tit & fix’d your duck ups for you.
No more.
Time to grow up.
Shut the duck up, get on with your life, earn your own money, pay your rent & taxes, make us proud of you.

You tell that woman in now uncertain terms that she unless she plays ball, we’ll give the press mob have everything, & I mean everything, that MI5 & CIA have given us, with royal nods that we’ll look the other way. We have loads of great women in the family & lots of cuddly new babies with more you come.

Hazza son, we don’t need you any more.
What you’ve got, we’ve got plenty more here already.
Not even the spare any more’.

passes hankie to sobbing Ginger man child.

‘Aw c’mon Hazza, dry your tears, you’ll always have Meghan the woman who truly luffs you’.

’Oh Dad, if only you knew...’

’Well son, this is what we’ll do’
Opens file on table.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Within a couple of days of him being back with slagguts, watch out for the shiner he will be sporting and I bet she does something over fri/sat with the 2 be wigged crones stirring the big pot at the coven and Kingy will cast evil spells over the RF

She can't help herself she has to be the centre of attention, probably
Early labour and look, we have got triplets Harry and we will call them, lunt, hunt and cunning ham after our best friends

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harry claimed in the ogre interview that senior royals turned on Megain once they saw how popular she was during the SA tour and were threatened (didn’t see it myself and it sounded very petty and high school to me)

amongst all the other more serious bombshells, this one seems to get buried but for me...this childish claim highlights it’s not just her!! For him to believe that, he must have been comparing all along and a few words in his ear and he’s believing his own hype that everyone’s jealous and he should be king cos he’s the best!

both as bad as each other if you ask me! While I do hope he’ll come to his senses when he meets his family, my hopes are not high!!

Reactions: 34
She’s been accused of upstaging so many times. I would think even she isn’t thick enough to do that during the funeral.
I don't think it's about being thick at all - she is thick, but also the driving force is her pure narcissism. She will try.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Lik
Harry claimed in the ogre interview that senior royals turned on Megain once they saw how popular she was during the SA tour and were threatened (didn’t see it myself and it sounded very petty and high school to me)

amongst all the other more serious bombshells, this one seems to get buried but for me...this childish claim highlights it’s not just her!! For him to believe that, he must have been comparing all along and a few words in his ear and he’s believing his own hype that everyone’s jealous and he should be king cos he’s the best!

both as bad as each other if you ask me! While I do hope he’ll come to his senses when he meets his family, my hopes are not high!!
Like attracts like. They have different styles but he's been a sly, self-pitying attention-seeker for as long as I can remember.

Reactions: 26
I think that he will implement his streamlined Monarchy before that happens. That's why they were trying to pressure HM to get the titles now before that happens.

The RF know that if those kids are ever given titles they will be marched forever and a day.

They won't allow it to happen as it would be very damaging to the Monarchy.
I think they were using racism blackmail against the RF to get titles, not before the Monarchy is slimmed down. They cooked up the Archie "racist what colour will he be" accusation to put pressure on the RF for a title.
I believe that when Minge was within the RF family they used blackmail on other occasions, and the RF had complied rather than face accusations of racism which though unfounded they really genuinely feared in these toxic times. So they covered up the fake Farchy pregnancy for them rather than risk a race row which Minge would have won as she was popular at the time. Covering up the bullying is another example, and there will be more to come.
Hazzno and Minge felt emboldened by their previous successes against the RF but again miscalculated. There's also the point that no child born of a surrogate can be given a title. H&M want titles for their vhildren, hence the fake pregnancies. But the RF know she's faking it so it's a waiting game that the RF will win.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s the rub. If Charles pumps his cojones & gets Hazza in a room for a 1:1 performance review, some ideas for deals in the table.

All your life, son (no matter what they say), we’ve spoiled you, let you get away with all shades of tit & fix’d your duck ups for you.
No more.
Time to grow up.
Shut the duck up, get on with your life, earn your own money, pay your rent & taxes, make us proud of you.

You tell that woman in now uncertain terms that she unless she plays ball, we’ll give the press mob have everything, & I mean everything, that MI5 & CIA have given us, with royal nods that we’ll look the other way. We have loads of great women in the family & lots of cuddly new babies with more you come.

‘Aw c’mon Hazza, dry your tears, you’ll always have Meghan the woman who truly luffs you’.

Opens file on table.
I
That is brilliant Darn it lets hope it comes true

Reactions: 13
I've sent my message of condolence and referred to HMTQ and Prince Philip having their loved ones spread throughout the UK. duck the Montedecito pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not unless Charles grows some balls and has him removed from the line of succession.
Removing Harry wouldn’t remove Archie or Doriana.

When Prince Michael of Kent married a catholic woman he was out of the line of succession...but the children he had subsequently stayed in (as they were brought up CoE).

He’s back in now (49?) as the law has changed..but it shows that taking away Harry’s birth right does not take away his children’s. If HM abdicated tomorrow, Charles would be king - his mother effectively giving up her claim on the throne does not affect her children. Same goes for Harry.

Realistically, the most we can hope for is Harry voluntarily relinquishing his claim to become a US citizen, and I find that unlikely.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

No more.
Time to grow up.

Opens file on table.
Meanwhile, in the adjoining room, Anne raises her crop high into the air and whispers. "Release the hounds!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How is Megs a Princess of the UK if she's A) A Duchess and B) Not a UK citizen?

Reactions: 16
Removing Harry wouldn’t remove Archie or Doriana.

When Prince Michael of Kent married a catholic woman he was out of the line of succession...but the children he had subsequently stayed in (as they were brought up CoE).

He’s back in now (49?) as the law has changed..but it shows that taking away Harry’s birth right does not take away his children’s. If HM abdicated tomorrow, Charles would be king - his mother effectively giving up her claim on the throne does not affect her children. Same goes for Harry.

Realistically, the most we can hope for is Harry voluntarily relinquishing his claim to become a US citizen, and I find that unlikely.
Or it skips Chuck and goes to William, skipping the kiddos' princely titles in the process. Oh please oh please oh please 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they were using racism blackmail against the RF to get titles, not before the Monarchy is slimmed down. They cooked up the Archie "racist what colour will he be" accusation to put pressure on the RF for a title.
I believe that when Minge was within the RF family they used blackmail on other occasions, and the RF had complied rather than face accusations of racism which though unfounded they really genuinely feared in these toxic times. So they covered up the fake Farchy pregnancy for them rather than risk a race row. Covering up the bullying is another example, and there will be more to come.
Hazzno and Minge felt emboldened by their previous successes against the RF but again miscalculated. There's also the point that no child born of a surrogate can be given a title. H&M want titles for their vhildren, hence the fake pregnancies. But the RF know she's faking it so it's a waiting game that the RF will win.
Good post Cinnamon-girl they probably were using emotional blackmail to get what they wanted and I truly hope they get everything they deserve,which is a big fat zero. Wicked, toxic pair of bastards. Do hope RF have got plenty on them

Reactions: 15
Interesting that Hazza hasn't sent out PR (yet) about his grief-stricken flight back to UK.

Has he agreed/been told to co-operate with the BP communications plan for the week? Prince Charles spoke yesterday, today was Andrew and Edward & Sophie at church. Next should be Anne then the Cambridges?

Until then, the Ginger One can stay hidden in the Windsor broom closet.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope this kid ends up being born in June and not the 1st July like megaphone wants so she can show it off because it shares Diana's birthday
If the baby "arrives " early she will delay the announcement until 1st July. I bet any amount of money. She has it in her to do this without a doubt. Just think of the headlines, she'll love it

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Lots of frantic backpedalling PR by the Harkles in today's press, and I had to break open a new box of EasyJet sickbags pilfered en route to Benidorm.
The worst bits were that Noballs said he'd told Porka that HMTQ or PP weren't behind the "racist" remark. .So that's OK then! He says that Prince Philip "as a veteran would not be bothered by the Oprah Winfrey interview". So that's OK too! Case dismissed!
He's scrabbling now to pretend there was an unbreakable bond with his dead grandfather, and proves this by revealing that PP shut down laptop lids instead of pressing a button. This is watertight proof of a loving bond all right, and the Royal Family should take this revelation very seriously and reconsider their hasty conclusions.
This limp carrot arrived halfway through the interview, having by agreement left his poisonous tart alone with Porka to trash his family, then sat looking shifty and miserable and finished the hatchet job with her in the second half.

LIMP CARROT!

That is now my favourite name for him.

Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Or it skips Chuck and goes to William, skipping the kiddos' princely titles in the process. Oh please oh please oh please 🙏
That I would love to see ResidentMerkin but Chaz has waited so long he won't pass it overnow. They must be able to pass a law to exclude them or the people here will go barmy,me included

Reactions: 17
I hope this kid ends up being born in June and not the 1st July like megaphone wants so she can show it off because it shares Diana's birthday
I hope she ends up being born on June 10th, people will go bat-tit crazy saying re-birth of Prince Phillips 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.