Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly I was wondering if we may what from the Cambridge’s and Princess Anne, maybe throughout the week.

I think Hazbeen will probs speak along side William and Charles.

When I saw Lady Louise outside the church with her parents today I burst out into tears, she’s such a beautiful girl and you could see the love she had for her grandfather in her emotions, how much he meant to them, she remained dignified trying not to cry.

Interesting that Hazza hasn't sent out PR (yet) about his grief-stricken flight back to UK.

Has he agreed/been told to co-operate with the BP communications plan for the week? Prince Charles spoke yesterday, today was Andrew and Edward & Sophie at church. Next should be Anne then the Cambridges?

Until then, the Ginger One can stay hidden in the Windsor broom closet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you for the thread, @Rubythefirebat and @Just me la la la

A nice article, I hope it wasn't posted before...

For the queen, England’s traumatic ordeal with Covid brought an unexpected blessing. She was able to spend a year locked down at Windsor and Balmoral with the love of her life. In public, they permitted themselves no displays of affection, but in private, Mr. Bruce told me, they had a wonderful teasing intimacy. “They play off each other the way two people who love each other do, in a way that makes their inner sanctum very trusting,” he said.

In his decades as Elizabeth’s consort, Philip continued to seek ways to redefine the relevance of a modern monarchy and support her while carving out a hyperactive commitment to causes and interests of his own. Yet he never forgot his bond of duty. When he finally realized he was running out of steam, the queen’s frail liege lord of life and limb formally asked the monarch if she would release him from her service.

Gently, and with love, she let him go.
This has set me off again. I don't think I can watch the funeral on Saturday, I'll end up dangerously dehydrated.😭😭Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, agree. My experience is that when someone's as far gone as he is (in terms of being an enabled and delusional narcissist and, rumoured, (legal) spliff smoker), he won't change unless he has a scales-from-the-eyes moment. But what then? Normally people are so shell-shocked by the realisation that they pretty much can't function for a while - often the best place for them is a rehab because the home environment (US and UK) is part of the problem. H has never had to live with the consequences of his actions - and he appears so emotionally immature it's doubtful he can.
He's never going to admit that he was wrong though. He's stubborn and arrogant and won't want to walk away for fear of looking like a fool. I think that they're pretty much stuck with each other. It will take a massive catastrophe before he will be able to leave The Hag.

Reactions: 30
Is this a joke?

Brilliant, totally agree, but then I'm a real conspiracist !! :cool:
"Lying cock" ...!
Well, if the surrogacy thing comes out and proven, the kids are "not of her body" then they definitely won't be in line for succession. It's got to come out for RF to give a reasonable account of why their kids aren't in line of succession. I don't know how else they can explain it away?
But you know being the litigious git the MM is I bet she'd take it to court , arguing their genetic material were use therefore kids are biologically theirs!! What a mucking fuddle :unsure: But in all seriousness, the RF needs to take the long view on IVF/Surrogacy etc.. as it is becoming more common place and widely available, they need to have their Royal Legal team take a look at it. What if George or his future partner can't have children the normal route, what then ? sign of the times I think .

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I really hope that Anne gives him the bollocking of a lifetime. Theres not a chance if he was my family I would be welcoming him with open arms when he's betrayed them all so badly. I feel for William, he can never trust his brother ever again after this. All those that said what would Diana of thought of Megain? She wouldn't of got near Harry because Diana would of saw her a mile off! They only need to discuss the weather and corgis with Harry or it'll end up in a book, netflix show or Oprah part 2. Harry you should be throughly ashamed of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was going to say this lol, imagine the papers be like it’s phil lol.

Though if the baby is born on the 21st June she shares her bday with her wonderful uncle William, Meghan would hate that.

I hope she ends up being born on June 10th, people will go bat-tit crazy saying re-birth of Prince Phillips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, if the surrogacy thing comes out and proven, the kids are "not of her body" then they definitely won't be in line for succession. It's got to come out for RF to give a reasonable account of why their kids aren't in line of succession. I don't know how else they can explain it away?
But you know being the litigious git the MM is I bet she'd take it to court , arguing their genetic material were use therefore kids are biologically theirs!! What a mucking fuddle :unsure: But in all seriousness, the RF needs to take the long view on IVF/Surrogacy etc.. as it is becoming more common place and widely available, they need to have their Royal Legal team take a look at it. What if George or his future partner can't have children the normal route, what then ? sign of the times I think .
If the Royal Family change the legislation, it won't be retrospective. So they can make the change if necessary, but not backdate it!

Reactions: 15
If the baby "arrives " early she will delay the announcement until 1st July. I bet any amount of money. She has it in her to do this without a doubt. Just think of the headlines, she'll love it
[/Quote

She certainly will, evil birch that She is
Good point Audrey Ann but there.must be a legal route to oust them, just don't know what it could be, any lawyers in Tattle to assist please
God this thread is full of rabid weirdos. Of course a heavily pregnant woman isn’t going to do an 11 flight during a pandemic nonetheless. Get a grip
would

Pot calling the kettle black sugar sugar😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sophie had IVF, so I don't think the Palace/RF have any problem with it. Whilst everyone has a right to privacy, it's the secrecy/game-playing surrounding Archies birth that's the problem, not the manner in which he may have been conceived.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I do think Hazno needs to be removed from the line of succession asap. It could be seen as an act of compassion as he so clearly hates the UK. There should be zero chance of him becoming King, no matter how small it currently is. He would destroy the monarchy. Thank God William is the elder son and he had the sense to marry someone like Catherine.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
God this thread is full of rabid weirdos. Of course a heavily pregnant woman isn’t going to do an 11 flight during a pandemic nonetheless. Get a grip
And yet she managed it last time to go to a baby shower but we all know that skanky isn't wanted at the funeral 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think the RF want Harry back because he won't be with Megain and they can talk to him alone. The problem is that anything they say will be written down and might be used in evidence against them. I.e. given to the press.

Very difficult place to be in.

I doubt Anne will walk with her brothers. I think she's more likely to be with the Queen.
I think they need to involve some properly trained professionals operating under the guise of concern for his wellbeing and mental health. He won't have the intelligence to see through it and then there'll be an opportunity to de program him. He would need to be detained for an extended period of time though, which I doubt they'd be able to justify.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree. The funeral is a seperate thing to the Harry drama. Its not really about letting him get away with anything, rather than the RF doing what they feel is appropriate. Had Harry decided not to attend then fair enough, but he will and they will be polite to him in terms of the funeral. The family have a right to be angry but this is something they can address privately at the right time and behind closed doors, anything else would not be positive for anyone involved. The fact it is being televised it means everyone's eyes are on them and, given what's happened recently, it would end probably up with a SS PR headlines about how Harry had been cruelly excluded from participating from walking behind the coffin of his grandfather. The Queen has enough to contend with than having to deal with the drama that's been dominating the news for the past few weeks, it's a circus they don't need right now and it should be about Prince Philip.

I agree that Harry should probably walk behind his brother to avoid additional tension.

I think this is something that has caused so much hurt than it won't be corrected with one visit, if ever. Who knows if William, Charles and Harry will even have much contact or speak at all. And if they do, how can they know anything they say won't be leaked? It's just an unfortunate situation. I agree with the person who said he will probably just attend and then go back to where he is staying, and then return home when he is able to.
I so agree with this, love everything you say particularly "The Queen has enough to contend with than having to deal with the drama that's been dominating the news for the past few weeks, it's a circus they don't need right now and it should be about Prince Philip" rather than giving the gruesome twosome any excuse whatsoever to spin this about how they were "again" victimised by his "mean" family.

But, there is a little part of me - that little part of me that was abused, hurt, bullied and tit upon by people like the gruesome twosome who took my innocence, hard work, kindness and love for weakness and exploited it and me - that now says make them face up to the consequences of their actions, make them face public disapproval and hear the boos and see the utter contempt they are held in by decent hard working people who have funded their excesses and to be rewarded with sheer disregard and disdain.

Maybe once Queenie and the rest have gone indoors the booing and rotten veg throwing at the twunt/s - who are hopefully bringing up the rear in compliance with Covid restrictions - can begin and then he/they can get the message?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think not having Meghan with him in his home country may help Harry see things clearly....he may begin to realise how much she controls him.
I really hope the break from her makes him realise how horribly he has treated his family.

Reactions: 26
Or it skips Chuck and goes to William, skipping the kiddos' princely titles in the process. Oh please oh please oh please 🙏
I seriously hope for this. It would be sad for Charles, but come on he is 70 and why not go and enjoy his country living , his paintings and other interests with Camilla .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.