Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie had IVF, so I don't think the Palace/RF have any problem with it. Whilst everyone has a right to privacy, it's the secrecy/game-playing surrounding Archies birth that's the problem, not the manner in which he may have been conceived.
But what about surrogacy, the palace need to have a position on this moving forward

Reactions: 13
I seriously hope for this. It would be sad for Charles, but come on he is 70 and why not go and enjoy his country living , his paintings and other interests with Camilla .
He'll want to protect William as long as possible. The moment William becomes King both his life and his family's life which have to change. As it is now they can give the children some sort of normality.

Reactions: 34
I think the Charlie Hebdo cartoon was a mistake. It's clearly not racist, but people who don't understand complex/nuanced satire will think it is. It's another way for Megain to position herself as a victim of the press. 🤢
Yes! new Court Case in Paris. .. Minge Rex Regina v. Hebdo C.
A foolproof plan by Bumshine Suxx PR to draw attention away from the total lack of support from the Hollyfreaks in LA! What's not to like?
BUT she will struggle at the thought that he is over there by himself and worry about what the family are saying to him. Although she has probably already told him that they will try to influence him to come back and she has prepared him for all the things they will say to him. I just hope he stays in UK for some time and gets close to the family again so that he insists they go back to see the family and then she has to put up with things far far worse than ever she invented in the Winfrey interview.
I think what will hit Hazzno hardest were to to come over would be the sight of all the wonderful military displays and solemn dignity which the UK does so well on occasions like this. He loved his military involvement and this will be like a punch in the guts for him in his suit with medals pinned on, and suede loafers. Obviously quite apart from the guilt and dread of seeing his family and how he betrayed them all.
I doubt he could face it , tbh.

Reactions: 28
would

Pot calling the kettle black sugar sugar😡😡
Actually several of my friends have flown from London to New Zealand at the same stage of pregnancy as Meghan as the UK has better maternity packages. This is two flights (10+ hours each flight) and in economy and they did not have any issues. If she is not flying then it must be either a high risk pregnancy, she is too scared to come back to the UK or is she lying about being pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I seriously hope for this. It would be sad for Charles, but come on he is 70 and why not go and enjoy his country living , his paintings and other interests with Camilla .
Unlikely to happen, Charles isn't going to make William take the throne any earlier than he absolutely has to as it is so all consuming.

Reactions: 27
God this thread is full of rabid weirdos. Of course a heavily pregnant woman isn’t going to do an 11 flight during a pandemic nonetheless. Get a grip
Think you're on the wrong thread-maybe try the 'We love MM whatever she does or says' thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Its considered safe to fly upto 37 weeks and the only reason its not later is the risk of actually going into labour (she'd love that) Lets face it, MM woul hardly be slumming it in Economy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nob
God this thread is full of rabid weirdos. Of course a heavily pregnant woman isn’t going to do an 11 flight during a pandemic nonetheless. Get a grip
I've never been called a rabid weirdo before. I'm really quite touched. Far better to be a rabid weirdo than a complacent sheep 🐑🐑🐑

I do think you're in the wrong thread though dear. Here be wolves...🐺🐺🐺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Well, if the surrogacy thing comes out and proven, the kids are "not of her body" then they definitely won't be in line for succession. It's got to come out for RF to give a reasonable account of why their kids aren't in line of succession. I don't know how else they can explain it away?
But you know being the litigious git the MM is I bet she'd take it to court , arguing their genetic material were use therefore kids are biologically theirs!! What a mucking fuddle :unsure: But in all seriousness, the RF needs to take the long view on IVF/Surrogacy etc.. as it is becoming more common place and widely available, they need to have their Royal Legal team take a look at it. What if George or his future partner can't have children the normal route, what then ? sign of the times I think .
Then the Crown passes to the next in line as it did when Elizabeth the 1st died without kids. It's how this works no exceptions need to be made regardless of IVF, No kids = next in line
Surrogacy has always existed and has always been a firm No. There is no need for it to change

But she did last time for a baby shower when MORE pregnant than now. So you're very wrong aren't you, I won't resort to name calling. (But I'd win if I did).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The fact that wokies and sugars commenting that Prince Philips was 99 anyway he was dying, being in his final stage of life. Or, he isn't my grandfather to mourn. Smh!
Same on MN. They're going on as though the milkman's died and it is of entirely minor consequence. I blame the education system for not teaching people about our history and the important role the monarchy has played, whether you agree with the system or not. People just don't have a clue. This is what happens when the population are encouraged to hate themselves and their history.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Actually several of my friends have flown from London to New Zealand at the same stage of pregnancy as Meghan as the UK has better maternity packages. This is two flights (10+ hours each flight) and in economy and they did not have any issues. If she is not flying then it must be either a high risk pregnancy, she is too scared to come back to the UK or is she lying about being pregnant.
Well said Minky Whale another sugar in the forum, they just do not understand personal opinions. Too woke for her own good, it's probably one of Kings things

Reactions: 19
Best leave het there....no-one wants her at the funeral or in the UK ever again.

Reactions: 21
Yes apparently the Harry Heathrow information seems to be correct....

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Or, partners of grandchildren will not be at the funeral to save on the numbers so there is no point putting herself through the journey

Reactions: 7
Or, partners of grandchildren will not be at the funeral to save on the numbers so there is no point putting herself through the journey
OR she has fucked herself out of ever being part of the fold again.

Reactions: 23
I blame the education system for not teaching people about our history and the important role the monarchy has played, whether you agree with the system or not.
My mum was the same age as the Queen and I was brought up in a family fiercely against the monarchy. But that didn't mean that we gloated over anyone's death. When Diana died, everyone's first thought was for her children. Two young boys had lost their mother and that was tragic. The Queen Mum was 102(?) when she died and that wasn't tragic but we all recognised the loss to her family.
There's a big difference between disliking a monarchy and recognising fellow human beings in pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.