Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan, 39, is due to begin maternity leave in around four weeks, with the couple’s second child, a daughter, thought to be due in June.
With tensions in the family remaining high after the couple’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey, there had already been speculation that the Duchess would decide to remain in California rather than risk overshadowing the sombre occasion.

Maternity leave from whaaattt??

Someone spat in it
The Duchess would decide .......oh would she indeed!
risk overshadowing the sombre occasion.....I do believe she would think that ie FAR more important than anyone/anything else. I am SO glad she isn't coming even though Boris has now made a seat for her. (not) :D

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I think that he will implement his streamlined Monarchy before that happens. That's why they were trying to pressure HM to get the titles now before that happens.

The RF know that if those kids are ever given titles they will be marched forever and a day.

They won't allow it to happen as it would be very damaging to the Monarchy.
Bloody hope this is true.

Reactions: 23
He's defnitely leaving it until the last possible minute to get back and still have time to quarantine!
I hope they put him up in KP and Wills and Kate and all the men in grey suits have time to shout through his keyhole what a head he's been! (assuming he can't leave his apartment)
Tensions do run high at funerals, so maybe he will be told a few more home truths than what would normally be aceptable in polite society!

I honestly think the only time that the scales will fall from his eyes would be if he finds her Smegness in bed with someone else? She's already pulled every other trick in the book (deceit over pregnancy, publicly slating his family etc) that would jolt most normal people back to their senses.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Meghan, 39, is due to begin maternity leave in around four weeks, with the couple’s second child, a daughter, thought to be due in June.
With tensions in the family remaining high after the couple’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey, there had already been speculation that the Duchess would decide to remain in California rather than risk overshadowing the sombre occasion.

Maternity leave from whaaattt??

Someone spat in it

I don't get it either. Maternity leave usually means not going to work - what work is she doing??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It isn't a film crew moving in with Meghan while Harry is in the UK.

It's a surveillance team she's set up so she can listen in to what's going on around Harry and speak to him through a hidden earpiece to control everything he says or does.
LOL I have visions of him being totally mind controlled and told what to say through his earpiece 😁 like a 60s TV series.....

Polish_20210411_112153092.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Interesting points. What If... (they've spoiled my using three dots!!) - What if the editors DID notice the inconsistencies? They want the interview to be front-page for as long as possible. How can the newspaper headlines be explained? It required only a few minutes checking to take that apart.
What if, to a certain extent, it was expedient for OW to throw H and M just that little bit under the bus? Otherwise, why let her get away with all those outrageous (and disprovable) claims?
Yes, that did cross my mind. And to further this scenario, I think as the interview PR stunt continued Orca became disengaged in my opinion, looking at H in a strange way, a few heavy silences but especially in the hen house. Disbelieving and encouraging the nonsense spoken with her stupid responses. All for the ratings and the continued debate... like this one!

Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has been posted. I’m just bloody incensed by this article😡😡😡😡😡😡

“Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.”

WTF? So he’s been through so much he can take it? Doesn’t matter what we do, it won’t hurt him?

SERIOUSLY?

Is Bryony Gordon a friend of the Harkles?

In the last month or so, much has been made about the decision to broadcast the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, as the Duke of Edinburgh lay ill in hospital. But it was another interview, given by Prince Harry to James Corden a few days before, that revealed the most truth about the close relationship between Prince Philip and his grandson.

“Both my grandparents Zoom,” said Prince Harry at the time. “We’ve Zoomed them a few times, they’ve seen Archie running around. My grandfather, instead of, like, pressing ‘leave meeting’, he just goes doof.” At this point, Harry laughed, as he mimicked his grandfather slamming down the laptop lid. “I’m like, OK, bye!”

That insight did not generate the excitable, scandalous headlines of the Oprah interview a few days later, but it did show how close Prince Harry has continued to be to his grandparents, despite rumours of a ‘royal rift’. It was an anecdote that pointed only to a generational gulf that many families will have experienced during the pandemic; and yet the Dukes of Edinburgh and Sussex had plenty to talk about when technology permitted, and they were in contact until the end.

If there was a fissure within the royal family, it most certainly wasn’t between Harry and his grandparents – he revealed to Oprah that the Queen and Prince Philip were not behind the racist remarks discussed during the interview.

Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.

Besides, there was an unshakeable bond between grandfather and grandson, born partly from their joint passion for the military. Both had served in the British Army during wartime; it was the Duke of Edinburgh who introduced Prince Harry to the Guinea Pig Club, an incredible organisation of which he became president in 1960. Set up in 1941, the Guinea Pig Club was made up of RAF Second World War veterans who suffered extensive injuries after being badly burned when their planes were shot down.

Led by surgeon Sir Archibald McIndoe, they underwent pioneering plastic surgery, paving the way for medical research and groundbreaking operations ever since. A new version, called the CASEVAC Club, after its members who experienced ‘casualty evacuation’ when they were seriously wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq, was created in 2017. On VE Day last year, it was Prince Harry who appeared on The One Show to highlight the work the organisation does.

"Those individuals who signed up chose to serve and then had life-changing injuries, [but] they didn't stop there,” said Prince Harry of veterans involved in both clubs. "It's incredibly impressive and at the same time so incredibly uplifting."

On Friday, Air Vice-Marshal Chris Elliot of the RAF Benevolent Fund paid tribute to Prince Philip. “He was the President of the Guinea Pig Club… [they] were stoic and resilient in the face of great danger and adversity – qualities The Duke admired and shared.”

Even stripped of his military titles, Prince Harry will be determined to continue the inspiring work of his grandfather. And the young Duke’s work with the likes of the CASEVAC Club and the Invictus Games may just end up being one of Prince Philip's most enduring legacies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/prince-harry-never-wanted-hurt-grandparents-oprah-interview/
Bullshit

Reactions: 25
I'm with you. I do wish people would stop believing that Smeggy is pregnant or that she was with Archiedoll.
She's a fake lying witch. 🤥

Can someone please explain why this thread has no title......... I don't get it.
Dot dot dot in their Archewell post after the word service.....passive aggressive reference to their remark about service being universal.

• Sad
I think its going to be hard for the entire RF. Even though he was old, and his death was expected, Prince Philip sounds like the kind of man, they are really going to miss. A very strong and powerful personality. I hope he does rest in peace.

To think that Harry and Meghan probably knowing that Philips illness was terminal and imminent, went ahead with that interview- just astonishing. And so so selfish!
As for Gayle Kings comment that talks with Charles and William were unproductive! I hope she now realised how totally inappropriate these comments were on national TV
If the whole family were united in privately trying to support the Queen, Prince Philip and each other, over a long and possibly uncomfortable death... is it remotely surprising that external conversations with Harry and Meghan were ''unproductive''! I can imagine they had better things to think about than pander to Harry!

Prince Philips death reminds me of my own dads death 4 years ago! It took my dad in his 80s, months and months to die from Cancer and complications from Cancer, He fought it until the end, with constant hospital admissions, until eventually he died in a local hospice. I was on taxi duty and supporting my mum duty, and trying to keep my dad positive and happy.......(and pretending to him and to my mum, that there were chances that he was going to get better, knowing full well the likelihood of it happening was almost zero.) for almost a year. It was exhausting...and sad and time consuming... and so so hard.

We have a strange attitude to death in the 21st century, medical advancements are so good, we almost expect to cheat death, and don't know how to deal with it that well! Its odd.

I cant work out what is going to happen with Harry! Part of me does wonder how much he misses his Royal life and royal perks?
I can imagine life in California could be fun for a while, and being married with a wife and child must be special to him, but...does it replace everything that he had as a Prince?
Great post Milliemoo99 perhaps he will wake up and see what he is missing, it would be nice but I think her hold over him is too embedded for him to even allow himself those thoughts, maybe in a couple ofyears!! This is his home and family not those empty headed and big mouthed tarts overthere, they have no depth and no true feelings for anyone other than themselves and tawdry fame seeking

Reactions: 18
But surely there are many rooms in Windsor Castle? He'd be let in (without Meghan). I guess it depends how the Queen feels about that.

I don't suppose that the mingey bleep is going to have to fork out for a hotel. 🙄

Most likely the treacherous bastard will get away with everything because nobody will want to make a scene to upset the Queen. He'll fly in, go to the ceremony and leave ASAP. They'll all be itching to have a go but won't get the opportunity.
"The bubble"?!? He's not a part of any bubble, so he can't stay at Windsor or Frogmore ('specially with baby around). Maybe with Andy?:devilish:

• Haha
Making organic waffles 😭🤣🤣
Spinning her own Pr, writing her own puff pieces, managing the endless calls and meeting with minions, trying to source content for Netflix, generally on the hustle ... must be exhausting for her in her condition :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dot dot dot in their Archewell post after the word service.....passive aggressive reference to their remark about service being universal.
I
totally agree with you Miscanthus again lies, lies and more lies, complete and utter low life wannabes

Reactions: 17
Briony Gordon is a snotty, arse licking tit of a journalist.
She did a great job of getting sober and documenting her mental health struggle but to have fallen for Harry’s guff and written that bilge is nauseating.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Spinning her own Pr, writing her own puff pieces, managing the endless calls and meeting with minions, trying to source content for Netflix, generally on the hustle ... must be exhausting for her in her condition :)
Idiot self important slapper

Reactions: 15
Oh we mustn’t forget the letter writing to TRF she does also , that’s tiring work.

This is why Harry probs still hasn’t left is because she’s writing a letter for everyone in the family 🙄.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Briony Gordon is a snotty, arse licking tit of a journalist.
She did a great job of getting sober and documenting her mental health struggle but to have fallen for Harry’s guff and written that bilge is nauseating.
great post LyraBalaqua and calls herself a fair journalist, my arse, idiot woman

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guess at the end of the day he is PP’s grandson. Yes he has behaved atrociously the last few years but that does not cancel out the last 30 or so years.
I rather think it does.
He had not a single qualm about hurting his family, telling lies about them, trashing his heritage, turning his nose up at his country and landing all of that onto his 95 year old Grandmother with a seriously ill 99 year old husband to worry about. if we could only know his what Grandfather thought of him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.