Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's defnitely leaving it until the last possible minute to get back and still have time to quarantine!
I hope they put him up in KP and Wills and Kate and all the men in grey suits have time to shout through his keyhole what a head he's been! (assuming he can't leave his apartment)
Tensions do run high at funerals, so maybe he will be told a few more home truths than what would normally be aceptable in polite society!

I honestly think the only time that the scales will fall from his eyes would be if he finds her Smegness in bed with someone else? She's already pulled every other trick in the book (deceit over pregnancy, publicly slating his family etc) that would jolt most normal people back to their senses.
Prince Philip's death was announced Friday midday. The press are hinting Hazza took one of the Saturday evening flights from LAX, which would arrive today. He'd also need to arrange a negative COVID test to be allowed to fly. If he's back in UK today, that makes sense.

COVID quarantine rules say you must minimise travel to your quarantine location. I think he's going to be somewhere on the Windsor Estate. Secure and close to Heathrow. Andrew's Windsor Lodge has ample space for him to stay in a guest room during his quarantine. I suspect that the Palace will feel they have to explain where he is and how it fits the current rules.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think the Charlie Hebdo cartoon was a mistake. It's clearly not racist, but people who don't understand complex/nuanced satire will think it is. It's another way for Megain to position herself as a victim of the press. 🤢
She wanted fame thats a very well known French publication that takes the piss out of everyone. If idiots don't get that, Tough titties.

The tide has well and truly turned on lil' miss oppressed and hard done by.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
LOL I have visions of him being totally mind controlled and told what to say through his earpiece 😁 like a 60s TV series.....

View attachment 524072
In all the Police dramas we watch, there is a Van parked on a nearby street full of Coppers listening to the Wire they've stuck on somebody.
Can see it now, Meghan arrives secretly in the UK, except its not a blacked out bog standard transit van she's lurking in.
Its a luxury winnebago to rival the poshest one ever allocated to A list movie stars on set.
And she's quietly talking to Harry through his hidden earpiece,

"Remember, Haz,
Meghan good, Royal Family bad.
If you are a very good boy i'll give you the best roast chicken you ever had."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just read that you can have 15 people at an outdoor wake - so maybe they will have a literal bun fight after the funeral after all!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s rather telling that when any mention of Harry having to stay somewhere it’s Eugenie and Beatrice that are mentioned and not his own father or brother’s residence where I’m sure there’s a spare room or sofa! He’s burnt so many close bridges that he has to rely on his cousins putting him up, that’s embarrassing.
There must be loads of rooms actually in Windsor castle he could stay in IF Her Majesty wants him there. Didn't I read that MM sent Haz to plead with HM so they could live in a wing of Windsor castle when they wanted to move from Kensington Palace. HM refused and offered them Frogmore so that's how they ended up there. Perhaps she's told him all the rooms in the castle are taken!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In all the Police dramas we watch, there is a Van parked on a nearby street full of Coppers listening to the Wire they've stuck on somebody.
Can see it now, Meghan arrives secretly in the UK, except its not a blacked out bog standard transit van she's lurking in.
Its a luxury winnebago to rival the poshest one ever allocated to A list movie stars on set.
And she's quietly talking to Harry through his hidden earpiece,

"Remember, Haz,
Meghan good, Royal Family bad.
If you are a very good boy i'll give you the best roast chicken you ever had."
No I think it will be more like ant and dec on Saturday night takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a hunch they may turn up together or not at all.

He is such a coward and at this point very much unable to fully function without her. The thought of coming here on his own and facing the music must have his sphincter muscles in over-drive.

I imagine frantic 'phone calls back and forth to Charles with his demands, "and I don't want William bossing me around!"

I really can't understand why the press is featuring him so much, this isn't about him.

If I am wrong and he does find the courage to come, I think he will be shocked when he meets up with our very much diminished Queen and be very comfortable in the knowledge that he contributed to that.

I really, really don't want him to come ...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Meghan, 39,
Will Harry walk behind the coffin? While he is family he is no longer a member of The Firm, will he be seated in the Chapel or do you think they will allow him to have a more prominent role?
If he walks behind the coffin
He will say it has brought back flashbacks of his mother’s funeral
And beg daddy for money to pay for his private psychiatrist but pay it straight into Harrys account he will be passing out printed cards with info on his woke jobs
Meanwhile back in murky mansion
Her royal cuntarse will be sorting moon bumps in size order ‘ rifling through Harry’s paperwork for passwords so she can alter documents
And thanking god that she is there to avoid a Cliff Richard style raid to find contraband 🤧(nearest I could find to the white stuff)
And proud of all the dodgy dealings she has been up too and tricked haznobalks into
When he returns he will have to isolate not in one of the many bedrooms but in the chicken coupe ( chickens well be in one of the spare bedrooms )
She will then say she was put at serious risk by the royal family forcing Harry to Go to the funeral
( praying they won’t let Harry return home and
Will remove the chip Cuntarse put in his brain )
Next big nexflix news Meghan Markle to play herself in the remake of the Beverly Hill Billies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the only reason H added, that it wasn't HMTQ or PP who mentioned the colour of Farchie's skin was because HE knew PP was on death's door and he agreed to do the Interview with M and Porka but not to smear his grandparents. But, it was OK to smear the rest of them, what a twit .

Also, I believe he was a very reluctant participant in that interview, even though he got his nasty jibes in, hence he only came in at the end. And, this has been troubling me , whoever was doing the continuity/editing of that tit show .... didn't pick up the inaccuracy in the account of the TIMING of the alleged concern over A's skin? He said before the marriage, she said during the marriage?? I don't think H had a clue what was said in the interview and only saw the whole thing when he watched it after it went out. They had no control over content after they finished filming

I know, I know....ignorance is no excuse for him being a complete and utter tosser
But he could have released a statement afterwards and said at no time did anyone in the Royal Family refer to the baby that was Archie and reiterate it was a discussion that was prior to them getting married (even though we know it was culture, rather than colour that was the issue). But he didn't. Therefore, he's complicit.

Reactions: 39

He is such a coward and at this point very much unable to fully function without her. The thought of coming here on his own and facing the music must have his sphincter muscles in over-drive.

I imagine frantic 'phone calls back and forth to Charles with his demands, "and I don't want William bossing me around!"

I really can't understand why the press is featuring him so much, this isn't about him.

If I am wrong and he does find the courage to come, I think he will be shocked when he meets up with our very much diminished Queen and be very comfortable in the knowledge that he contributed to that.

He has no idea how much he has angered and upset people.
He thinks he is right and everyone else is wrong and the ironic thing about this is, the best person to have put him straight about what he's done would be his Grandad.

• Sad
Sorry if this has been posted. I’m just bloody incensed by this article😡😡😡😡😡😡

“Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.”

WTF? So he’s been through so much he can take it? Doesn’t matter what we do, it won’t hurt him?

SERIOUSLY?

Is Bryony Gordon a friend of the Harkles?

In the last month or so, much has been made about the decision to broadcast the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, as the Duke of Edinburgh lay ill in hospital. But it was another interview, given by Prince Harry to James Corden a few days before, that revealed the most truth about the close relationship between Prince Philip and his grandson.

“Both my grandparents Zoom,” said Prince Harry at the time. “We’ve Zoomed them a few times, they’ve seen Archie running around. My grandfather, instead of, like, pressing ‘leave meeting’, he just goes doof.” At this point, Harry laughed, as he mimicked his grandfather slamming down the laptop lid. “I’m like, OK, bye!”

That insight did not generate the excitable, scandalous headlines of the Oprah interview a few days later, but it did show how close Prince Harry has continued to be to his grandparents, despite rumours of a ‘royal rift’. It was an anecdote that pointed only to a generational gulf that many families will have experienced during the pandemic; and yet the Dukes of Edinburgh and Sussex had plenty to talk about when technology permitted, and they were in contact until the end.

If there was a fissure within the royal family, it most certainly wasn’t between Harry and his grandparents – he revealed to Oprah that the Queen and Prince Philip were not behind the racist remarks discussed during the interview.

Prince Harry’s intention with Oprah was never to hurt his grandparents, only to explain why he chose to move and step back. And it is unlikely that the unflappable Duke of Edinburgh – veteran of the Second World War – was much bothered by the interview with Winfrey. The Queen’s late consort had seen a multitude of family tragedy before he had even reached adulthood – a mother committed to a psychiatric hospital, a sister killed along with her children in a plane crash. One imagines that recent events rather paled in comparison for the stoical Duke.

Besides, there was an unshakeable bond between grandfather and grandson, born partly from their joint passion for the military. Both had served in the British Army during wartime; it was the Duke of Edinburgh who introduced Prince Harry to the Guinea Pig Club, an incredible organisation of which he became president in 1960. Set up in 1941, the Guinea Pig Club was made up of RAF Second World War veterans who suffered extensive injuries after being badly burned when their planes were shot down.

Led by surgeon Sir Archibald McIndoe, they underwent pioneering plastic surgery, paving the way for medical research and groundbreaking operations ever since. A new version, called the CASEVAC Club, after its members who experienced ‘casualty evacuation’ when they were seriously wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq, was created in 2017. On VE Day last year, it was Prince Harry who appeared on The One Show to highlight the work the organisation does.

"Those individuals who signed up chose to serve and then had life-changing injuries, [but] they didn't stop there,” said Prince Harry of veterans involved in both clubs. "It's incredibly impressive and at the same time so incredibly uplifting."

On Friday, Air Vice-Marshal Chris Elliot of the RAF Benevolent Fund paid tribute to Prince Philip. “He was the President of the Guinea Pig Club… [they] were stoic and resilient in the face of great danger and adversity – qualities The Duke admired and shared.”

Even stripped of his military titles, Prince Harry will be determined to continue the inspiring work of his grandfather. And the young Duke’s work with the likes of the CASEVAC Club and the Invictus Games may just end up being one of Prince Philip's most enduring legacies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/prince-harry-never-wanted-hurt-grandparents-oprah-interview/
What lovely logic. “Prince Philip went through so much personal heartache that more of it barely registered by the end”.

And by that logic, shouldn’t losing his mother have made Harry completely immune to being hurt by paparazzi headlines about Meghan? Surely your mother dying is worse that newspaper headlines, so are we all supposed to pick one or two really painful things from our life and then hold everything else up against them?

Oh and the fact that the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh continued to either reach out or take Zoom calls in order to see their great grandchild is also obviously proof that Harry can do and say whatever he wants without hurting anyone.

Reactions: 26
But surely there are many rooms in Windsor Castle? He'd be let in (without Meghan). I guess it depends how the Queen feels about that.

I don't suppose that the mingey bleep is going to have to fork out for a hotel. 🙄

Most likely the treacherous bastard will get away with everything because nobody will want to make a scene to upset the Queen. He'll fly in, go to the ceremony and leave ASAP. They'll all be itching to have a go but won't get the opportunity.
He needs to be in Frogmore. Anywhere else, and he could be under instructions to film, take photos etc.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

I was going to say the same.....after everything that's happened, I really can't imagine her letting him come back to the UK on his own. She will still want to be aware of his every movement. Maybe they will come back together but she will be keeping totally under the radar but spilling PR as if she's still in Montecito. I expect he'll only be seen for the funeral and then be gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Great post Silbee and feel it would benefit everyone if he stays away

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I watched the BBC tribute to PP early this morning. I had no idea about PP's early years, and am absolutely in awe of the courage. resilience and strength he showed over his lifetime.

Then I imagined HM, sat planning the funeral, and having a discussion with her closest aides about what the duck to do with Andrew and Harry.......... can you even imagine having to deal with fallout of their appalling behaviour :cry: at the worst time of your life. I think the reason he's not here yet is that he is probably negotiating his role...... and it's either he walks behind the coffin along Charles and William or he doesn't come at all...................

• Heart
  • Sad
I am currently re-watching The Tudor’s on 4hub, and omg Henry was a bad bad man.

It got me thinking though if Hazbeen and Meghead was around in the Tudor times they would be locked in the tower for treason, and beheaded in front of the public the next day.

So would the Archbishop of cantabury for slating the royals.

H&M are quite lucky to be part of the second elizbeathan age and modern royalty , because in Tudor times Henry would have slaughtered them regardless of who they were.

• Heart
I'm with you. I do wish people would stop believing that Smeggy is pregnant or that she was with Archiedoll.
She's a fake lying witch. 🤥

Can someone please explain why this thread has no title......... I don't get it.
The ... in their 'compassionate' statement re Prince Philip.

Although I did think the thread title was going to be 'one steps out with actresses, one doesn't marry them' - can I request this for the next thread??

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wouldn't it be lovely if, Harry apologised to RF and the country, stated he would not be returning to she devil and he had started divorce proceedings,it was a dream I had last night. We know it won't happen but just to see her face would be priceless.
And does it via an interview with Piers Morgan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.