Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Charlie Hebdo cartoon was a mistake. It's clearly not racist, but people who don't understand complex/nuanced satire will think it is. It's another way for Megain to position herself as a victim of the press. šŸ¤¢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm with you. I do wish people would stop believing that Smeggy is pregnant or that she was with Archiedoll.
She's a fake lying witch. šŸ¤„

Can someone please explain why this thread has no title......... I don't get it.
I think it's from the ellipses from their awful announcement about Prince Philip.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't it be lovely if, Harry apologised to RF and the country, stated he would not be returning to she devil and he had started divorce proceedings,it was a dream I had last night. We know it won't happen but just to see her face would be priceless.

I do hope Hazznos 2 kids do not get those titles it would be such a slap in the face to us all and she would be crowing Like a cock on a dungheap. Audrey Ann post is spot on and I really believe he is clueless about the depth of feeling here and he needs to realise this and try to atone for his actions. I see Slag guts PR is working overtime again she hasn't even got the common decency to be quiet at this time and let the family mourn in peace, she is even worse than I originally thought

Do hope that Hazzno is firmly put in his place and wonder whose private jet he is flying in, probably the fat blob with the gob, she senses another money making interview out of this

What a sick society they live inšŸ˜ šŸ˜ 

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Heā€™s probs waiting for Gayle King and Oprah to give him permission to leave once he finds out if the DOE died of natural causes.

Some news saying he could be back today, some saying a couple days , I personally think Meghan had locked him in one of the 15 bathrooms and wonā€™t let him leave.

So any news on Hazno and if "..." has let him leave Moneycito yet. Or are the paps only hired from Monday onwards?

Reactions: 18
its probably already been said but this thread is so hard to keep up with so I'll just throw in my 2p worth....

Megan has been advised not to travel, however she was perfectly fine during her first pregnancy to travel back and fore to nyc for a lavish baby shower....

• Haha
Heā€™s probs waiting for Gayle King and Oprah to give him permission to leave once he finds out if the DOE died of natural causes.

Some news saying he could be back today, some saying a couple days , I personally think Meghan had locked him in one of the 15 bathrooms and wonā€™t let him leave.
I think he won't come back until later this week so that he doesn't have so much time to face the family, he is running scared and so would I if I were in his shoes

Reactions: 19
its probably already been said but this thread is so hard to keep up with so I'll just throw in my 2p worth....

Megan has been advised not to travel, however she was perfectly fine during her first pregnancy to travel back and fore to nyc for a lavish baby shower....
She's a billy bullshitter

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BUT she will struggle at the thought that he is over there by himself and worry about what the family are saying to him. Although she has probably already told him that they will try to influence him to come back and she has prepared him for all the things they will say to him. I just hope he stays in UK for some time and gets close to the family again so that he insists they go back to see the family and then she has to put up with things far far worse than ever she invented in the Winfrey interview.

Reactions: 14
But surely there are many rooms in Windsor Castle? He'd be let in (without Meghan). I guess it depends how the Queen feels about that.

I don't suppose that the mingey bleep is going to have to fork out for a hotel. šŸ™„

Most likely the treacherous bastard will get away with everything because nobody will want to make a scene to upset the Queen. He'll fly in, go to the ceremony and leave ASAP. They'll all be itching to have a go but won't get the opportunity.
I hope TQ has told him quite bluntly through the aids that he isnā€™t staying under her roof and to eff orf Scotch! She might be cordial but I donā€™t think sheā€™ll be rolling out the red carpet for him after the interview!

Absolutely none of it makes sense to me. I could understand them going to the US but maybe somewhere like Massachusetts where they could live a relatively private life. I think the fact they headed straight to LA to make the big bucks, definitely not live a private life and all on the back of the RF got peoples backs up whilst still being paid for by the British tax payer. Grandma says no Harry as paying for you to live like that is going to cause mini revolution; people are divided in the U.K. as to whether they actually like you all that much and donā€™t really want to pay millions of pounds of security so you can become a Hollywood a-lister. Daddy then cuts them off too because he realised they have no limit. Tantrum ensues, they realise compared to their celebrity mates that theyā€™re absolutely skint (or will be very quickly) so runs off to pour out their hearts to Oprah. They want to be seen as wholesome chicken owners yet make allegations that completely damage his family whilst his grandfather is dying in hospital and knowing how terribly this would be affecting his grandma. Shouts of ā€œwe would have pulled the interview if he diedā€ and it ā€œdefinitely wasnā€™t granny or grandad that might have asked how dark my son isā€ drops into the ocean of chaos they have created. Now pp has passed he wants to be at his grandmas side and walk behind his coffin, but he also knows he needs this to keep relevant because this IS him. If only they had kept quiet.
I have started to wonder if he genuinely didnā€™t fully understand the consequences of that interview for everyone. You only had to be on Twitter a few minutes after the broadcast to see horrible tweets like ā€œtheyā€™re keeping pp alive to ruin the interviewā€ etc. What a wonderful wholesome grandson.
The fact that wokies and sugars commenting that Prince Philips was 99 anyway he was dying, being in his final stage of life. Or, he isn't my grandfather to mourn. Smh!

• Angry
  • Sad
He has to come as soon as possible so he can quarantine for 10 days , but he has the opportunity to do a test in day 5 and if itā€™s negative he can come out of quarantine.

If he comes later this week then he may not be able to attend.

I think he won't come back until later this week so that he doesn't have so much time to face the family, he is running scared and so would I if I were in his shoes

Reactions: 10
It isn't a film crew moving in with Meghan while Harry is in the UK.

It's a surveillance team she's set up so she can listen in to what's going on around Harry and speak to him through a hidden earpiece to control everything he says or does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was discussing Hazno and Megs with my Dad earlier today. Heā€™s not a man of many words but we were talking about Prince Philip and I said that Harry might come over for the funeral. My Dad replied ā€œHe can duck off. After what heā€™s done he doesnā€™t deserve this countryā€™s sympathy for his grandfatherā€™s death as he trashed every single one of usā€ Welcome to the dark side Dad šŸ˜Š
Itā€™s funny who has come out of the light. Similar thing happened to me yesterday. I was visiting my dad (he is 90) and my step mum (both Bulgarian) so never really talked royal family to them. But here they were watching the news about Prince Philips death. My step mum was telling me how handsome PP was when he was young. OK that was interesting, didnā€™t even know she knew him as she is Bulgarian. Then for my own curiosity I asked what she thought about Harry and Megain. Oh That American Woman I donā€™t like her at all, she is a very evil woman and Harry is silly. LOL made my day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Iā€™m so sickened that this has turned into the Harry & Meghan show , and I wish the press would give them the privacy they say they want & stop reporting on when heā€™s coming, whether heā€™ll walk behind the coffin etc . Even on the day It will be all about the body language etc. Boils my blood !

Reactions: 27
Going back to the idea that a child called Gavin may be masquerading as Farchie in photos and videos, I came across the attached photo comparison on Quora. A photo of the alleged baby Archie is side by side with a photo of Smeggy when she was a baby. Some on Quora think that the few baby photos we have been privy to have had Smeggyā€™s baby face photoshopped onto them. The shape of the eyes and especially the nose look very similar.
Gavin and Fakey :m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think its going to be hard for the entire RF. Even though he was old, and his death was expected, Prince Philip sounds like the kind of man, they are really going to miss. A very strong and powerful personality. I hope he does rest in peace.

To think that Harry and Meghan probably knowing that Philips illness was terminal and imminent, went ahead with that interview- just astonishing. And so so selfish!
As for Gayle Kings comment that talks with Charles and William were unproductive! I hope she now realised how totally inappropriate these comments were on national TV
If the whole family were united in privately trying to support the Queen, Prince Philip and each other, over a long and possibly uncomfortable death... is it remotely surprising that external conversations with Harry and Meghan were ''unproductive''! I can imagine they had better things to think about than pander to Harry!

Prince Philips death reminds me of my own dads death 4 years ago! It took my dad in his 80s, months and months to die from Cancer and complications from Cancer, He fought it until the end, with constant hospital admissions, until eventually he died in a local hospice. I was on taxi duty and supporting my mum duty, and trying to keep my dad positive and happy.......(and pretending to him and to my mum, that there were chances that he was going to get better, knowing full well the likelihood of it happening was almost zero.) for almost a year. It was exhausting...and sad and time consuming... and so so hard.

We have a strange attitude to death in the 21st century, medical advancements are so good, we almost expect to cheat death, and don't know how to deal with it that well! Its odd.

I cant work out what is going to happen with Harry! Part of me does wonder how much he misses his Royal life and royal perks?
I can imagine life in California could be fun for a while, and being married with a wife and child must be special to him, but...does it replace everything that he had as a Prince?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't understand all of you who are saying that you hope Hazno stays here.:rolleyes:
He is as bad as her and we are well rid of the both of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
He has to come as soon as possible so he can quarantine for 10 days , but he has the opportunity to do a test in day 5 and if itā€™s negative he can come out of quarantine.

If he comes later this week then he may not be able to attend.
He needs to go into quarantine to get MeAgain's stank off him.

• Haha
  • Heart
I honestly hope when he is back and if he does want to time with HMTQ alone one of her advisors or someone is with her.

I wonā€™t trust him to be alone with her, especially when she will be grieving.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.