Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off is the Queen getting AoC to conduct the service after he said the Royal family is a life sentence without parole. His downfall will be spectacular when it eventually gets put into motion
When did he say this? Sorry if it’s been discussed and I missed it. These threads are hard to keep up with!

Reactions: 7
Sadly, when Charles becomes King, Archie and baby girl get to be Prince and Princess and in line to the throne :sick:
I think that he will implement his streamlined Monarchy before that happens. That's why they were trying to pressure HM to get the titles now before that happens.

The RF know that if those kids are ever given titles they will be marched forever and a day.

They won't allow it to happen as it would be very damaging to the Monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm with you. I do wish people would stop believing that Smeggy is pregnant or that she was with Archiedoll.
She's a fake lying witch. 🤥

Can someone please explain why this thread has no title......... I don't get it.
It's from the '...' they put in their "statement" on their website thanking PP for his service

Reactions: 13
I'm glad we have Kate to look forward to as our future Queen, and not Meghan - can you imagine?! I have a new found appreciation for her after Meghan's performances. She is THE epitome of a classy, put together woman 🥰 and you could never imagine her even thinking of dragging the Royal name through the mud like another woman we know all too well.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm with you. I do wish people would stop believing that Smeggy is pregnant or that she was with Archiedoll.

Can someone please explain why this thread has no title......... I don't get it.
It's a dig at Little Miss Elippsis on her BS website tribute to HRH The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Reactions: 17

It does have a title Scotch, it's called "..." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe Haz will have some kind of 'breakdown' when he's over. The RF will have pre-arranged some Kind of elite anti psychopath fixers from MI5 to de-program him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

You know how I feel, I'm with you all the way baby(or should that be doll?)!

silicone-pregnancy-belly-7-8-months-2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I hope they have told him to leave her at home. It’s such a shame because they have a beautiful son who im sure all of his Family would love to spend time with. When will that happen?😳 my god of all the women he could have had 😳
I feel sooo sorry for Archie, look at what he is missing out on, all the cousins and growing up royal, in that being royal he could do soo much good work, especially as he is mixed race. I see him growing up and resenting them for not allowing him to live the life he was entitled to. He could still have fed the chooks and lived a fairly normal life, well more normal that Williams kids, how normal is it living in the mansion in the US anyway.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think the RF want Harry back because he won't be with Megain and they can talk to him alone. The problem is that anything they say will be written down and might be used in evidence against them. I.e. given to the press.

Very difficult place to be in.

I doubt Anne will walk with her brothers. I think she's more likely to be with the Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the only reason H added, that it wasn't HMTQ or PP who mentioned the colour of Farchie's skin was because HE knew PP was on death's door and he agreed to do the Interview with M and Porka but not to smear his grandparents. But, it was OK to smear the rest of them, what a twit .

Also, I believe he was a very reluctant participant in that interview, even though he got his nasty jibes in, hence he only came in at the end. And, this has been troubling me , whoever was doing the continuity/editing of that tit show .... didn't pick up the inaccuracy in the account of the TIMING of the alleged concern over A's skin? He said before the marriage, she said during the marriage?? I don't think H had a clue what was said in the interview and only saw the whole thing when he watched it after it went out. They had no control over content after they finished filming

I know, I know....ignorance is no excuse for him being a complete and utter tosser
Interesting points. What If... (they've spoiled my using three dots!!) - What if the editors DID notice the inconsistencies? They want the interview to be front-page for as long as possible. How can the newspaper headlines be explained? It required only a few minutes checking to take that apart.
What if, to a certain extent, it was expedient for OW to throw H and M just that little bit under the bus? Otherwise, why let her get away with all those outrageous (and disprovable) claims?

Reactions: 22
So any news on Hazno and if "..." has let him leave Moneycito yet. Or are the paps only hired from Monday onwards?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely to all of this - but here's a little straw to clutch at -

Meghan needs to control.
It feeds her.
She can tap Harry on the back, or nudge his arm to keep him in line if she thinks he is going to stray from her script.
While she is able to do this, she is happy.

Imagine how bad she will be feeling knowing that Harry is coming back to the UK and to his family on his own.
She will be worried about what he might do or say without her there to control him.
When a narcissist cannot control, they are not happy.
I agree. This will be very challenging for her. She will message him constantly...terrified he may be too happy to be back home where she will never be welcome again.

Reactions: 23
Eugenie better not share any family secrets as they will definitely end up on the next Porka interview.
It’s not his residence anymore , he gave that up when he chose an independent life away from England.

I’m referring to the article saying he’s staying at his ‘residence’ with Eugenie.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.