Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie Hebdo

Simply weird, who gets a Nazi salute?
A Nazi.
Which is insulting to Philip.
I get that

It is disparaging of H and M, not PP. Believe me.
References Harry’s dress up and her (banana republic, trivial personality ?)
Charlie Hebdo are deeply, deeply satirical in a French way it can be difficult to comprehend.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Notice they showed very little of Sussex’s when it came to all the grand kids wedding. They got a clip of the carriage ride, the rest got wedding pics etc

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I get that

It is disparaging of H and M, not PP. Believe me.
References Harry’s dress up and her (banana republic, trivial personality ?)
Charlie Hebdo are deeply, deeply satirical in a French way it can be difficult to comprehend.
I didn't really get the Josephine Baker reference in connection to Smeg, to be honest, but I also am not French. If it's skin color, that's just lazy, but I don't think that's what it was. I'm not very familiar with Ms. Baker's work so I can't really comment there.

Charlie Hebdo has always been absurd with their cartoons. Must be a French thing. ;)

Reactions: 11
Notice they showed very little of Sussex’s when it came to all the grand kids wedding. They got a clip of the carriage ride, the rest got wedding pics etc
They've disgraced themselves, and they're out. The message is clear.

She wanted a world stage, had it, and chucked it away to shill oat milk lattes and cry to Oprah. I think that's what the Americans call a 'bag fumble'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
They've disgraced themselves, and they're out. The message is clear.

She wanted a world stage, had it, and chucked it away to shill oat milk lattes and cry to Oprah. I think that's what the Americans call a 'bag fumble'.
I really hope she doesn’t try upstage the funeral. But she’s an attention seeking ho, so she’ll pull something out the bag.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Would have been a perfect time for Haz and Megz to come out with a warm, heartfelt, statement and build bridges with their family. However once again they fucked it up spectacularly like they've done with the rest of their lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Right. I'm in floods after that. The pictures of them both at the end of the programme have finished me. Salty wine being drank! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I just don’t get why they actually think they are more important than anyone else in the RF to issue their own thing. It’s either just the usual narc stuff, or they really do see it as an us and them and will make a point of it forever more, but point scoring on the day of 99 year old mans death is a new low, even for them.

Reactions: 44
Right. I'm in floods after that. The pictures of them both at the end of the programme have finished me. Salty wine being drank! 😭
Its weird for those who can only remember the Queen as middle aged/elderly to see what a glamorous young couple they were.

I’m glad she got those puppies. I hope someone has been brought into her support bubble now.

• Heart
This cartoon is...a choice. 👀

Also it’s apparently a reference to Josephine Baker before everyone screams racism. Why they would reference Miss Baker is a mystery to me.
I thought the bananas were just because Meghan seems to like them so much. And the cartoon was describing a bit like this is how those two respected PP.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Queue the next round of pity party at how my evil family refused me to say goodbye to my grandfather
I know PA is an arse but I do feel bad he can’t be there to say goodbye formally to his father! He’s being refused to say goodbye to his own father. If H really wanted to say goodbye he would have flown over weeks ago!!

Reactions: 24
Just read a news feed "Prince Harry scrambled to return for the funeral
after talking to Charles an d is to United in grief with his family over the death of his Grandfather. Ming e will not be going!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.