Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pleases me. I think most of us regulars are fully aware of the distaste our thread causes among some tattlers, but the fact is that the thread has never been about racism or any ism that self righteous wokerati people choose to attach to it. Unfortunately many of us have personal experience with narcs and saw smeggy coming a mile off and have simply been glad of a safe haven to pick her lies and awfulness apart. She has fully lived down to our expectations dragging cuntchops happily along, and it's interesting to see her slowly but surely letting her true self leak out over time.
If anything good can be said of today's tragic news, it's that it has shown a lot of previous disbelievers just what kind of heartless selfish vindictive pieces of shits the Harkles are.
It's OK, I'm not expecting you to now be a full time contributor on here :ROFLMAO:, but there have been a few posts echoing yours and I guess I'm kind of saying "Yeah, we've been telling you for nearly two years that they are a pair of self serving vicious cunts. Now do you believe us?"
Did not know this thread was unpopular- it’s 100% spot on. I said from the start to friends she would be a disaster (and at that time I DID NOT KNOW she was black!), and took a lot of criticism for my views but I feel totally vindicated (sadly).. I only join a couple of threads here and everyone I encounter are pretty sensible, haven’t obv popped over to the rave side though..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm watching BBC news channel ' a tribute ..' and all four children are speaking as if it's filmed today but surely not?

Reactions: 14
A programme about Prince Philip on right now on Sky 1. Look at it on the +1 if you're missing it and you can watch it at 10pm. I'm sitting here drinking wine with tears in my eyes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm watching BBC news channel ' a tribute ..' and all four children are speaking as if it's filmed today but surely not?
No, this would have been filmed well in advance, some of this stuff has been ready to go for years. What a difficult thing to have to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
What do you mean?
Hard to explain really it all comes back to Diana, and Elton’s friendship with her. They fell out the month before her death because the royals stopped her writing a foreword in a book where the proceeds were going to an AIDS charity. They did make up before her death but I think there’s always been a bit of bad blood between the royals and Elton since. To me his announcement being so similar to the Harkles may have been intentional. It just felt like a cold announcement to me that he felt he had to make to keep up appearances

Reactions: 14
Charlie Hebdo

Simply weird, who gets a Nazi salute?
A Nazi.
Which is insulting to Philip.
This cartoon is...a choice. 👀

Also it’s apparently a reference to Josephine Baker before everyone screams racism. Why they would reference Miss Baker is a mystery to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
think it was filmed possibly a few weeks ago , Anne looks on the verge of tears tbh
I thought that - there was a newspaper story a few weeks ago saying she'd looked distressed on a Zoom call - which would make sense if the family knew by then and had to record tributes.

Reactions: 26
I wonder if a lot of this was recorded for his 100th but edited recently giving his failing health.

This is such a good informative programme.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Programme I'm watching on Sky 1 the same. They're all wearing black too and speaking of him in the past tense. How strange for them to have had to record that under the guise that their father had passed away.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I wonder if a lot of this was recorded for his 100th but edited recently giving his failing health.

This is such a good informative programme.
I've got so much time for Edward now, he and Sophie work tirelessly and don't expect headlines.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
A programme about Prince Philip on right now on Sky 1. Look at it on the +1 if you're missing it and you can watchb it at 10pm. I'm sitting here drinking wine with tears in my eyes.
The tribute programme on itv is good too. Didn't realise how much good work PP did

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.