Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Chris Ship on Twitter: "NEW: Prince Charles has been to Windsor Castle today - he drove there from Highgrove - to see his grieving mother #PrincePhilip #dukeofedinburgh" / Twitter"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
As I heard of Philip’s death, I thought that H&M(DissPissers) might choose Phillipa.
But then PippaMids got there well in advance.

Were Bebe2be a boy, then they might have got Philip.

H: ‘Woe, woe, woe & fifthly woe is me’
M: ‘whaazaaaap Haz?’
H: ‘We got ourselves a girl baby, what now ?’
M: ‘Look, we agreed. A female infant to be Doriana. That’s the plan’
H: ‘But, but, but...’
M: ‘Hazza, no waffles...’
H: ‘Oh! A girl it is then’
M: ‘Good boy’.
Sugars in the other place has Artemis (Greek parallel for Diana)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know what I do appreciate about the Markles? The fact that even with the current social climate supporting their nonsense (and people being fearful of questioning them - look at Piers and Sharon!), they still manage to show their asses. The fact that ex-world leaders who only tangentially knew PP released much kinder statements while the Markles sneered at his death really shows their lack of character and class. It doesn't matter how much PR they pay for or how much smoke Hollywood idiots blow up their asses, they're trashy and despicable, and it's only a matter of time before everyone sees that and the woke, image conscious Hollywood crowd abandons them.
Knee jerk reaction for not being featured enough today!

I don't know what time they did the statement but if it was before American leaders past and present, they should be kicking themselves for pressing the enter button too eagerly.

(If done after - nuff said)

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210409_204528.jpg
looks like Elton John is Team Queen too - if I'm right he didn't comment on the H&M bollocks the other week...?
(Sorry if this has already been posted - had a quick look and couldn't see it)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Phillip. Rest in Peace.

Thank you for the title @keylimepie

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:
Well done @keylimepie and @Rubythefirebat.
I thought the Harkle post to Prince Philip was loaded with sarcasm, a snarky jibe made in rage that yet again they've been sidelined like the trash they are.
The three dots in the message between "Thank you for your service ... You will be greatly missed" indicate a deliberate omission of any warm words, and putting the dates of his birth and death looks like a headstone in a graveyard. A typically crass and puerile response from these bitter and vengeful failures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
It’s strange that Donald Trump has published one of the best statements in light of this terrible news, and the grifters have released the worst. Apparently the banned king of Twitter is more capable of compassion than Prince Philip’s own grandson and his grifter wife. Big mistake, Harry. I can’t see how he would recover from this.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I don’t like that they used that icky background colour and no black. Just the cherry on top of the cold statement that shouldn’t have been made anyway because the official statement is meant to be all from the family
And what’s with the ‘ ... ‘
Ugh
Me, I am an ardent user of elipses...as a grammatical pause.
But in this instance, ‘...’ stinks.
Just horrible lack of respect & the snide terseness of their statement.

Well done @keylimepie and @Rubythefirebat.
I thought the Harkle post to Prince Philip was loaded with sarcasm, a snarky jibe made in frustration that yet again they've been sidelined like the trash they are.
The three dots in the message between "Thank you for your service ... You will be greatly missed" indicate a deliberate omission of any warm words, and putting the dates of his birth and death looks like a headstone in a graveyard. A typically crass and puerile response from these bitter and vengeful failures.
...& some 👏 .
Spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope Williams been in touch with the shitheads. duck that I hope Annes rung them

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The 9 pm BBC tribute programme has video remarks from Charles, Edward and Anne.

Recommend it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.