Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we enter the twilight zone or something?! Donald Trump releasing a coherent and heartfelt statement and Prince Phillip's own grandson just saying like 'yeah RIP or whatever, he was a good man! Gonna miss him'

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I hope Williams been in touch with the shitheads. duck that I hope Annes rung them
How can William ever trust Haznot again after everything that’s happened? And I bet Smeg is recording and listening to every conversation they have, and hoping to run to the press right after.

Maybe I’m just a bad Christian but I wouldn’t be able to forgive my sibling after all this and even if I did, I would never be able to trust them fully again. Harry has not only shown zero compassion for his entire family, I’m convinced this entire ordeal has pushed PP to an early grave.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Petition for a statue:

So looks like Orca was trying to jump on the bandwagon but then decided against it:

Everyone needs to retweet the Orca bit and get it out there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Me, I am an ardent user of elipses...as a grammatical pause.
But in this instance, ‘...’ stinks.
Just horrible lack of respect & the snide terseness of their statement.

...& some 👏 .
Spot on.
I use them for drama.. Sometimes two... Sometimes three.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I made the mistake of looking on twitter...so many sugars saying 'can't wait for the daily mail to blame Meghan for Philip's death'. When a) no doubt the stress and misery she caused was a contributing factor, b) how dare they make his death all about her being a victim.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Did we enter the twilight zone or something?! Donald Trump releasing a coherent and heartfelt statement and Prince Phillip's own grandson just saying like 'yeah RIP or whatever, he was a good man! Gonna miss him'
Yes, but you're being charitable to the grandson.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I made the mistake of looking on twitter...so many sugars saying 'can't wait for the daily mail to blame Meghan for Philip's death'. When a) no doubt the stress and misery she caused was a contributing factor, b) how dare they make his death all about her being a victim.
Also quotes of Philip being a Nazi - wtf?! His mother is buried in Jerusalem, they helped hide Greek Jews in the war. Also actually fought AGAINST them in the war. Its infuriated me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Meghan fans are pathetic . Twitter is a cesspit of woke fake bot accounts that do not represent the view of the 99% .

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t usually come on this thread but that statement has me in absolute disbelief. Crass, impersonal and insulting doesn’t even begin to cover it. They couldn’t afford Prince Philip a shred of respect even in death. They couldn’t pass up an opportunity to stick two fingers up to The Queen as she mourns her husband of 73 years. Appalling individuals.
This pleases me. I think most of us regulars are fully aware of the distaste our thread causes among some tattlers, but the fact is that the thread has never been about racism or any ism that self righteous wokerati people choose to attach to it. Unfortunately many of us have personal experience with narcs and saw smeggy coming a mile off and have simply been glad of a safe haven to pick her lies and awfulness apart. She has fully lived down to our expectations dragging cuntchops happily along, and it's interesting to see her slowly but surely letting her true self leak out over time.
If anything good can be said of today's tragic news, it's that it has shown a lot of previous disbelievers just what kind of heartless selfish vindictive pieces of shits the Harkles are.
It's OK, I'm not expecting you to now be a full time contributor on here :ROFLMAO:, but there have been a few posts echoing yours and I guess I'm kind of saying "Yeah, we've been telling you for nearly two years that they are a pair of self serving vicious cunts. Now do you believe us?"

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.