Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah i was thinking that
I think they filmed it under the premise of celebrating his 100th birthday and then they used the film and cut it together for this programme instead. I mean at 100 they would realistically ask something like “looking back, what do you think your father would be most remembered for” without specifically having to state “when he’s dead” - I think they all know what they mean. I thought both BBC programmes were lovely. He was a great man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Thank you for your service...

The dot dot dot says it all about these pair of self absorbed bastards. God! - That ginger headed simp needs to find his bollocks before they disappear completely.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

This sentence sums them up perfectly A royal source told the New York Post: "He will, of course, be there, no matter how difficult relations are between the Sussexes and the family."

Doesn't care how much upset he's caused he's going anyway. Royal source my arse

The article ends with A spokesman for the Sussexes declined to comment.

Hmmmm

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I am just catching up now... Can't believe the coldness of Harry and Meghan's statement. Obama's is lovely.

Reactions: 26
Remember this? Samantha Markle was right about "Princess Pushy." Watch how they stand ahead of Charles and the Queen and when told to keep back as per protocol, they still walk ahead behind them.

She never had any respect for Royal protocol or the RF as an institution and everything that entails - discretion, public service, a sense of duty etc. Everyone has their own views on the RF obviously but she chose to marry into it. She thought she was going to be Princess Meghan and it was going to be all about her and when she realised she was pretty much irrelevant, she fucked off back to Hollywood to sell her story like some sort of seedy kiss and tell.

Reactions: 47
She probably won’t want in anyway as if it’s going to be a private funeral and not being filmed inside the Chapel she’d no doubt complain there wasn’t enough exposure of her coat flapping!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I doubt he will come for the funeral. Will probably use Megan being so heavily pregnant as the excuse

Reactions: 15
How much screaming do you think Megs is doing in their mansion right now? I suspect the racism allegations are now being forgotten

Reactions: 24
I’m sure Philip was disgusted by her behaviour. His sense of duty and loyalty was impeccable, so the smerkles actions must have been anathema to him.
“One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry ‘em “ Prince Philip

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

🤮 Sorry if this has already been posted

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
About their statement:

This just show how idiotic they are. They pushed themselves in a corner. No way out. No winning moves. Whatever they wrote, it would be wrong. Only move possible was to repeat RF statement, but they are too stupid to see.

Reactions: 30
Prince Philip may not be perfect but he is exactly the type of husband we all want and need.

Smeggy is the type of daughter in law we don't need.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
The more I think about the Gayle King remark - I just can’t understand what she was thinking? Old age is natural causes, illness is a natural cause. Did someone finally off Phil the Enforcer at 99 so he didn’t get his telegram? Words fail.
Gayle King was taking the p. Taking cheap shots at an old soldier. She would never have said that if the Duke of Edinburgh was a Person Of Colour. Being a POC gives people like her carte blanche to have digs at someone whose shoes the likes of Porker 'n Gayle are unfit to clean. She thinks she's clever and witty with her flattened hair and blinding teeth, but she's a turd. :poop: ... Miow

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I can't stop thinking of HMQ and the family. Yes they are privileged etc but they are still human beings and will be suffering their loss just like we do.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I get that

It is disparaging of H and M, not PP. Believe me.
References Harry’s dress up and her (banana republic, trivial personality ?)
Charlie Hebdo are deeply, deeply satirical in a French way it can be difficult to comprehend.
Josephine Baker was an entertainer who fought for the resistence during the war. Here Markle is dancing on his grave so I think they are presenting her as the person she thinks she is...a brave freedom fighter, resisting the evil royal family and showing glee when one of them dies.

It’s not flattering to the Harkles at all.

Reactions: 41
Been a tough day in my house. Husband is very anti royalist and doesn't understand why I've been crying at the drop of a hat all day 😔 I just feel so sorry for the Queen. I hope the pair of cunts stay in cali - as much as I'd love for them to be booed, its so unfair on the rest of the family to have to go through that as well

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Sorry I couldn't resist this . It's very bad but made me snigger.after all how many people have touched her talala?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.