Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

🤮 Sorry if this has already been posted

Based on that then, there is no way the shameless one will come and for that I am thankful.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
You can have 30 people. There is room for Andrew to stand at the back. It’s his dad so he should be there.
I'm no fan of Andrew but Prince Philip was his father. He should not have to stand at the back and I very much doubt he will.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Tell that sly bleeping megthepeg keep away from the funeral... ugly witch ...shes caused enough trouble.... oh and Harry.... I hope William greets you with his fist....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
About their statement:

This just show how idiotic they are. They pushed themselves in a corner. No way out. No winning moves. Whatever they wrote, it would be wrong. Only move possible was to repeat RF statement, but they are too stupid to see.
They always seem determined to overcomplicate things. No statement was required, the official statement was meant to cover all the family. They couldn’t even just use a standard simple respectful black background. Has to be all their own ‘unique’ thing, ignoring any advice or arrangements.
Keep It Simple Stupid applies

Reactions: 42
You would imagine that the royal family wouldnt want to be seen to break any quarantine rules. That means Harry has to quarantine for 10 days surely and based on the dates he would miss the funeral if the media are to believed it will be next Saturday. They are sticking to the rule of 30 for the number of attendees.

Reactions: 17
They always seem determined to overcomplicate things. No statement was required, the official statement was meant to cover all the family. They couldn’t even just use a standard simple respectful black background. Has to be all their own ‘unique’ thing, ignoring any advice or arrangements.
Keep It Simple Stupid applies
Just this ... and exactly what they are like.... She had to influence Harry the head even now his grandad died the man who stood shoulder to shoulder with him when his mum died who took both both under his wing and was compassionate and loved then like their own dad Charles was unable to do at that time....Harry wake up you idiot and ho to your Grandmother... she NEEDS you NOW .... stuff the bleeping wimpey clingy lunatic... and go GET YOUR GRANNY....

Reactions: 21

This sentence sums them up perfectly A royal source told the New York Post: "He will, of course, be there, no matter how difficult relations are between the Sussexes and the family."

Doesn't care how much upset he's caused he's going anyway. Royal source my arse

The article ends with A spokesman for the Sussexes declined to comment.

Hmmmm
‘Between the Sussexes and the family’. Doesn’t that sum it up perfectly. There’s the family...and there’s the Sussexes. Not part of said family.

Reactions: 30
Just said on itv that H is going to funeral so he will need to get on a plane tomorrow

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I doubt Meghan will come back for the funeral. One, she’s pregnant, and two, she doesn’t have an ounce of compassion in her body.
She won't miss this opportunity to wear an extremely overpriced dress -without tights of course. Minge will pose for so many photos as possible and milk it all for as much money as possible.

Thank you for your service...

The dot dot dot says it all about these pair of self absorbed bastards. God! - That ginger headed simp needs to find his bollocks before they disappear completely.
His bollocks are long gone

• Sick
Reactions: 17
They have all these things pre recorded. Just like their funerals, all planned and ready to go. Has to be done like that.
Newspapers, too. A friend worked at one of the broadsheets and he said there was a whole library of obits ready except for last-minute tweaking. Makes a lot of sense, enables them to get the news into that night's print cycle. Those at The Evening Standard really have to scramble.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.