Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my condolence message on Prince Philip's condolence book was more heartfelt that what the Harkles put up. he wasn't even my grandpop.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I recently got a call from someone at my old job asking if I would like to write a message for a condolences card for someone I had briefly worked with four years ago. I pretty much wrote exactly what the Harkles wrote in their statement. I actually cannot believe what they put out, it is one of the coldest things I’ve ever seen, put in the context of losing a grandfather. They also seem incapable of putting out a statement which doesn't include some nasty little passive aggressive jab in it somewhere. “Thank you for your service..”?? Ugh, they make me sick!

I’m really sad Philip has died, especially for the poor Queen. I hope she is okay, but like others have said, it wouldn’t surprise me if she begins deteriorating more quickly without her rock by her side.

Hopefully it will make people see that a real family lies behind M&H’s barrage of accusations and relentless bleeping moaning. It’s not a great look for them, is it? Putting out an interview with Oprah in which they attack the RF for an hour and a half about some petty, half imagined slights, and barely a month later the Queen’s husband dies. It must have caused the Queen so much unnecessary stress as she was coping with Philip’s health issues. Hopefully it will make people who mysteriously continue to like them wake up and realise how poisonous they really are and how much damage they have done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I truly wonder if Smeg is happy about this. It seems like the kind of thing she would positively be beaming at, watching the RF suffer from a distance. She actively tries to destroy them emotionally and publicly and I wouldn't put it past her to feel smug at their misery.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
my condolence message on Prince Philip's condolence book was more heartfelt that what the Harkles put up. he wasn't even my grandpop.
Mine too. My grandad received the George Cross during the second World War and was invited to Buckingham Palace... I was honoured to write in the Condolence book. X

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This cartoon is...a choice. 👀

Also it’s apparently a reference to Josephine Baker before everyone screams racism. Why they would reference Miss Baker is a mystery to me.

she famously had a banana skirt.
meghan wrote on bananas.
I think its that.

Reactions: 19
Still utterly gobsmacked that they thought their website ‘statement’ was appropriate. Absolutely sickening. Part of me does want Harry to come back so that he can be kept at an arms length and see for himself the damage he has done, smeggy will definitely NOT want him to come alone, without her claws in him and the moon bump to massage he could be led astray to normality. I am really hopeful that the UK media continue to reiterate the duty and service HRH Prince Philip committed to throughout his life, I’m sure he was not always ‘thriving’ but he was made of strong stuff and made the royal family thrive. Despicable behaviour 😡

Reactions: 35
They prerecorded it - they all knew this day was coming soon
Which shows that they all had plenty of notice. How did this news of the family being told a month before get out apart from Blind Gossip? Was it leaked by BP to BG? Whatever, this is VERY bad news indeed for Hazzno. As he was photographed near his emergency dash-to-the-bedside plane in the press, he had no intention of going to see his dying grandfather. He was waiting for news of his death, so that he could then issue a statement that he would do his utmost to be there to support his family but wanted someone to make the arrangements for him!
If this becomes widely known it will be a disaster for him. This is the worst thing he could have done, and if it's true he will have shown himself to the world for the gutless traitor he is - bye bye Invictus, BuggerUp, Arsewell ... the lot.

Reactions: 32
And what’s with the ‘ ... ‘
Ugh
I’m imagining the ellipsis is mirroring Meggy’s pause and hair flick whilst writing the message - we’ll all be able to see it when she releases footage of her emotional journey on Netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The tribute programme on itv is good too. Didn't realise how much good work PP did
The royals are not ones to blow their own trumpets
Unlike like H&M
I wanted to add something but due to the current news felt it was not appropriate

Reactions: 21
The most disrespectful thing about their condolence message, is that JCMH knows the protocol, knows the correct address for his grandfather is HRH Prince Philip The Duke of Edinburgh.
He will know that the statement released by his grandmother, and reposted without further comments, by his father and brother, was the one he should have used.
He has either no knowledge that she was putting that announcement out, or he is scared to challenge her decisions.
Seemingly proving that it is what Meghan wants Meghan gets.
As for who is attending the funeral, it is still all speculation. Tomorrow is allegedly the day for formal announcements, but that doesn't sell newspapers today.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
The front page of The Mirror has just set me off again. The tears are real. "Goodbye My Beloved". My heart aches for The Queen. Seventy. Three. Years. Most of us will never be fortunate enough to be married to our rocks "My Strength and My Stay" for half this amount of time. She doesn't know life without him. Her heart is broken and she, although will, as always, carry out her duties as only she can, will never be the same again. God bless you Queen Elizabeth. You have lost your husband, the father of your children, your rock, your strength, your stay, sweetheart and other half. May you find the strength to get through this and continue to reign for years to come with dignity, selflessness and love.
20210409_232815.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
You would imagine that the royal family wouldnt want to be seen to break any quarantine rules. That means Harry has to quarantine for 10 days surely and based on the dates he would miss the funeral if the media are to believed it will be next Saturday. They are sticking to the rule of 30 for the number of attendees.
He would be allowed to leave quarantine to attend the funeral but he would have to go straight back to quarantine afterwards.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
21-word statement. i am glad someone's counting. Whatever happens to their word salad... They are professional word salad tossers. They fed all of us their word salad for an entire year. Or did they decide to forgo salad and go for carnivore diet?? :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just had a thought - the Markles really do have terrible luck/timing!
They leave to strike out on their own - COVID scuppers their plans
A year later they attempt to get things rolling, pregnancy, big interview etc - Prince Philip’s health and then sad death soon after rightly completely overshadows them and for many exposed the Markles’ true natures. Has made a lot of people realise how much they appreciate the royal family and their very real, true values, as opposed to the superficial Markles’ style.

I honestly don’t mean to make light of these very serious things, just found a little bit of mean amusement in their plans being thwarted repeatedly.

Think of all the years when their schemes could have worked out quite well for them (short term at least, I don’t think their type of thing leads to real respect or anything long term).
Poor dears (dot dot dot) so unlucky ;)

21-word statement. i am glad someone's counting. Whatever happens to their word salad... They are professional word salad tossers. They fed all of us their word salad for an entire year. Or did they decide to forgo salad and go for carnivore diet?? :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Lol good point! It’s the most brief they’ve ever been!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.