Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Harkle PR when Philip was in hospital, that Hazzno the worried grandson was on standby to visit him and get a flight over, was more shite if the Blind Gossip Item is to be believed. The family knew he was dying, and all visited at some point but Noballs hid in LA because he couldn't face them or his grandfather after he'd betrayed them. He will regret this to his dying day and it will affect him badly. Watch what happens now.

I believe this is it for them now and they are finished. Philip finished them off, he has fulfilled his last duty in a life of duty.
I most certainly hope so. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If H does decide to attend funeral it will ve so hard for the rest of the family especially William. I put myself in his position and,I would be fuming if it was my sibling. I couldn't even bear to look at them.

Reactions: 40
Remember this? Samantha Markle was right about "Princess Pushy." Watch how they stand ahead of Charles and the Queen and when told to keep back as per protocol, they still walk ahead behind them.

It still irks me every time I see this that she just won’t play ball with the correct protocol because of the ego on her! He’s no better, but he’s grown up with it so should know how it works. I just hate the way she thinks they should control the narrative, this was the Queen’s call today and they should have known that no one else was to speak out at this time! But once again they do what they want, I just hope they don’t make a difficult situation worse for anyone in the family, they’ve already done and put quite enough on her Majesty’s plate!

Reactions: 44
Who on earth highlights the single characteristic of ‘service’ to pay tribute to a dearly beloved 99 year old grandfather? The glue in a prominent and regal family?

The average eight year old would recognise that for what it was. It’s either ‘damning with faint praise’ or, at worst, outright disdain. Either way, like everything Meghan does it’s done for one purpose. To suit her own twisted narcissistic narrative.

How dare an ex ensemble, cable show actor, albeit with delusions of grandeur, and the dumbest boy in his year at Eton, dare to comment in such a disparaging fashion?

Neither of them is fit to lick his boots.
It's a sugar Kotare.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Rhiannon Mills on Sky pointing out that 'It is quite interesting that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have chosen to put out a statement before other members of the Royal Family' in a tone that suggests 'interesting' wasn't the first word that came to mind...
Up there with 'unusual' or 'bold' choice :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I doubt Meghan will come back for the funeral. One, she’s pregnant, and two, she doesn’t have an ounce of compassion in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Remember this? Samantha Markle was right about "Princess Pushy." Watch how they stand ahead of Charles and the Queen and when told to keep back as per protocol, they still walk ahead behind them.

It's absolutely unbelievable the way they ignore Prince Charles and carry on anyway. It defies belief. They're like naughty children.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Whilst I don’t disagree with him attending, however, a lot of families have had to have people missing from funerals the last year, if they bend the rules, it’ll not go down well with some the public I don’t think.
That's very true. Here in Ireland I've had to miss out on 3 funerals. Friends though, not immediate family. Funerals here mostly have immediate family in attendance. I certainly wouldn't begrudge anyone from attending the funeral of a much loved family member ❤♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its weird for those who can only remember the Queen as middle aged/elderly to see what a glamorous young couple they were.
Totally, I called The Queen granny at work today as she has always felt like a granny to the nation as far as I’ve been concerned. I was the youngest in today and no one could understand what I meant. Seeing the videos and photos today they really were an attractive and glamorous couple and dare I say it Harry is starting to look a lot more like PP

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's absolutely unbelievable the way they ignore Prince Charles and carry on anyway. It defies belief. They're like naughty children.
I’ve seen a longer version of that clip and member of staff - I think- comes rushing over and stops them moving forward.

Reactions: 19
Their message could not be any more cold and forced if they tried. Couldn't even put a paragraph together for his grandfather. Selfish, entitled little wet blanket. I doubt he will be at the funeral.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Interesting comment by Anne in reference to PP marrying and joining the RF. She said there's no manual, no courses, it's like an apprenticeship you learn as you go along.

Take note Smeg after your moaning noone showed you what to do. You didn't hang around long enough

Reactions: 52
So how do you think the harkles will cope with Harry's dad not only the purse holder, the next king and now a god as well.

Wahé said islanders believe that Philip’s spirit “will come to Tanna” — and that the movement will continue with “Prince Philip’s successor, Prince Charles.”
How much do we get and will Farchy be a Prince now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ye know what? It wouldn't surprise me if Smegs insisted on coming over. Clutching her bump and flapping her coat for all to see. The whole world will be watching. Perfect scenario for a duck headed narc like she. Gowl.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This pleases me. I think most of us regulars are fully aware of the distaste our thread causes among some tattlers, but the fact is that the thread has never been about racism or any ism that self righteous wokerati people choose to attach to it. Unfortunately many of us have personal experience with narcs and saw smeggy coming a mile off and have simply been glad of a safe haven to pick her lies and awfulness apart. She has fully lived down to our expectations dragging cuntchops happily along, and it's interesting to see her slowly but surely letting her true self leak out over time.
If anything good can be said of today's tragic news, it's that it has shown a lot of previous disbelievers just what kind of heartless selfish vindictive pieces of shits the Harkles are.
It's OK, I'm not expecting you to now be a full time contributor on here :ROFLMAO:, but there have been a few posts echoing yours and I guess I'm kind of saying "Yeah, we've been telling you for nearly two years that they are a pair of self serving vicious cunts. Now do you believe us?"
Thank you, Freda, and to all Tattlers. I've realised that - aside from laugh out loud humour and erudition! - one reason I love it on here is that it gives a name to my experience with my brother and sister (narcs). Sometimes I see my sis in one of Megain's evil stares, but mostly it's the complete abdication of personal responsibility, the amoral grift and taking down of others.
I knew it wasn't me, and thankfully my husband saw through it very quickly, so I've not been around them for years. However, finally pinpointing the issue is such a relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.