Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was obvious to all of us when he was in hospital for so long that he was in his final weeks, the media coverage also started to take the tone of 'brace yourselves'.

Meanwhile this selfish little bleep was whining to Oprah.

I hope Charles has cut him off without a penny, let them rot.
So the Harkle PR when Philip was in hospital, that Hazzno the worried grandson was on standby to visit him and get a flight over, was more shite if the Blind Gossip Item is to be believed. The family knew he was dying, and all visited at some point but Noballs hid in LA because he couldn't face them or his grandfather after he'd betrayed them. He will regret this to his dying day and it will affect him badly. Watch what happens now.

I believe this is it for them now and they are finished. Philip finished them off, he has fulfilled his last duty in a life of duty.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
So how do you think the harkles will cope with Harry's dad not only the purse holder, the next king and now a god as well.

Wahé said islanders believe that Philip’s spirit “will come to Tanna” — and that the movement will continue with “Prince Philip’s successor, Prince Charles.”

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I just don’t get why they actually think they are more important than anyone else in the RF to issue their own thing. It’s either just the usual narc stuff, or they really do see it as an us and them and will make a point of it forever more, but point scoring on the day of 99 year old mans death is a new low, even for them.
Remember this? Samantha Markle was right about "Princess Pushy." Watch how they stand ahead of Charles and the Queen and when told to keep back as per protocol, they still walk ahead behind them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Chimpo will use COVID as an excuse to not show up. Too many PR pieces out there saying "will Chimpo attend or will he not". Personally, I rather if he remains with his "pregnant" wife at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just don’t get why they actually think they are more important than anyone else in the RF to issue their own thing. It’s either just the usual narc stuff, or they really do see it as an us and them and will make a point of it forever more, but point scoring on the day of 99 year old mans death is a new low, even for them.
They obviously KNEW that he wasn't included in the funeral before now, Oh tit maybe they HAVE been told to Eff Orf for good but the Palace stayed quiet because PP was bleeping dying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He should attend. He's Philip's son. Bea and Eugenie too. I'm sure the Chapel is large enough to allow social distancing between the family.
Whilst I don’t disagree with him attending, however, a lot of families have had to have people missing from funerals the last year, if they bend the rules, it’ll not go down well with some the public I don’t think.

Reactions: 18
So how do you think the harkles will cope with Harry's dad not only the purse holder, the next king and now a god as well.

I loved that clip they showed of the people saying PP is a god and they said even though he will be buried in England his spirit will be with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought the bananas were just because Meghan seems to like them so much. And the cartoon was describing a bit like this is how those two respected PP.
Aren’t the bananas a reference to writing “encouraging” messages on when she visited the sex worker outreach program? (Utter idiot)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You can have 30 people. There is room for Andrew to stand at the back. It’s his dad so he should be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Fgs they cant win whatever their statement they would get called
Who on earth highlights the single characteristic of ‘service’ to pay tribute to a dearly beloved 99 year old grandfather? The glue in a prominent and regal family?

The average eight year old would recognise that for what it was. It’s either ‘damning with faint praise’ or, at worst, outright disdain. Either way, like everything Meghan does it’s done for one purpose. To suit her own twisted narcissistic narrative.

How dare an ex ensemble, cable show actor, albeit with delusions of grandeur, and the dumbest boy in his year at Eton, dare to comment in such a disparaging fashion?

Neither of them is fit to lick his boots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
That's a difficult call isn't it? On the one hand I think he's a waste of space and quite possibly dodgy. On the other hand it's his father's funeral. I don't know.
It’s his dad & he hasn’t been found guilty.... but I don’t want to get drawn into that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The more I think about the Gayle King remark - I just can’t understand what she was thinking? Old age is natural causes, illness is a natural cause. Did someone finally off Phil the Enforcer at 99 so he didn’t get his telegram? Words fail.
Not trying to let her off the hook in the slightest - she's done enormous damage. This one MAY be cultural (partially, at least): in the States every obituary ive seen mentions the cause of death. I'm originally from there, but my husband's English, and when we visit, he'll sometimes scan the obits. He's the one who pointed it out - things like "... died age 105 of pulmonary trouble...". Never, ever, have we seen one stating "old age". Quite bizarre, really! But it may be so ingrained in them that if a cause isn't mentioned, it's odd so they question it. Speak first, engage brain later.

Reactions: 7
So the Harkle PR when Philip was in hospital, that Hazzno the worried grandson was on standby to visit him and get a flight over, was more shite if the Blind Gossip Item is to be believed. The family knew he was dying, and all visited at some point but Noballs hid in LA because he couldn't face them or his grandfather after he'd betrayed them. He will regret this to his dying day and it will affect him badly. Watch what happens now.

I believe this is it for them now and they are finished. Philip finished them off, he has fulfilled his last duty in a life of duty.
He was too busy merching a bike, no not talking about Meg this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTAF was that statement 😱 so impersonal for their own grandfather. My god if Trump and a Russian leader can get their sh1t together, so can JCMH and MM.

Surely Harry will go to the funeral. No way MM will step foot on UK soil, that’s a given. But for Harry to miss supporting his family, well that would be the end of him. If there could be more of an end than there already is.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.