Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I think I rather unfairly dismissed Lady C before - listening to The Real Diana is genuinely fascinating. Especially in light of everything going on currently. The part I’ve reached, she’s just now reeling off the tons of royals who’ve consulted psychiatrists, etc over the years freely and without thinking it at all a big deal. Hardly any of them haven’t it seems. They sound incredibly mental health aware and with a healthy, proactive approach to it, particularly when you think we’re talking pre mid eighties. It makes the Harkles’ lie about being denied help all the more ridiculous, annoying and frustrating.
What's the title of the video? I tried to look it up on her channel but didn't find anything with that specific title. It sounds really interesting. Diana was obviously genuinely into humanitarian work, but she always seemed to play the victim to me (especially with Charles and Camilla), and it just seemed like she was unofficially elevated to sainthood after her death.

Reactions: 15
A couple of years ago, Alex Beresford was campaigning against knife crime and tackling violence within the black community and a few days later his cousin was sadly stabbed to death. Surely as this has affected him personally, it would make more sense for him to continue helping with this subject rather than jumping on the bandwagon and accusing all of the UK of being racist.
Well he was jumping on a bandwagon back then re the stabbings that were/are plagueing cities, especially London and he was happy ok about being front and centre, which is fair enough, but I think once it comes so close to home (not super close, like a brother or son but I suppose cousin is close enough) then you need to take the closer family mood into consideration and button your lip unless the parents specifically ask you to champion the dead person. Maybe the cousin's immediate family resented he might use the situation ... so he backed off.
Maybe I'm not explaining myself very well. I had a cousin shot dead some years ago. Front page locally for some time and his name still crops up at times in articles, but I do remember being at the wake and his father complaining bitterly that another family member had been talking to the press. Nothing salacious, just the usual "He was a great lad, do anything for you, everyone loved him" etc , All true, but it was resented that someone seemed to want the spotlight and it caused problems in the family. So I learned from that to be careful in such situations when grief and tempers are stretched to the limits.
Basically I'm saying maybe he was advised not to use the personal event for his own ends. But that's just my opinion of such a situation. Not everyone wants their dead relative dragged up for self publicity. (yeah, looking at you hazza. bleep)

I’m sorry for what you had to go through. It’s awful. People who have never been through it thinks it’s cute when children act beyond their age. It definitely isn’t cute.

I really do think all that has made William very “drama-phobic”. It’s easy to see that he oversteers towards stability. I can’t imagine how horrible this situation with the Harkles is for him.
I think it's why he gravitated toward the Middletons so easily when dating Kate. They're very undramatic and settled and it must have been a haven for him to be there away from the drama that was swirling around Chas and Camilla and other events Royal.
I think Kate and her family have been a lifeboat for him and he is thriving now and dealing with incoming fire from montecito well. So far.

I thought it was a cat and was going to boycott tattle until it was removed - I hate them. :(
OH JESUS CHRIST! You are SO dead. I hope you have a hard hat!

The surrogacy rumor can be put to rest once and for all if Megain wanted to. Her lounging at the beach or pool and a “secret paparazzi” taking a picture and publishing her prego in a bikini. End of rumors and speculations. But two pregnancies and no such photos makes you think “hmmm for a lady that loved the yacht life, you think a little boat getaway would be good for her mental health”, but who am I to judge, who am I!
Another thing ... duck I'm on a roll ... they MUST be aware of the surrogacy rumours and moonbump talk, even Lady C addressed it and carefully explained surrogacy as regards how it might possibly, potentially, affect the Royals re titles etc etc. Yet Orca said not one word about it. Smeggy had the perfect opportunity to say "Yah, as for the surrogacy rumours Orca sweetie pie, My birthing team were X, Y and Z and can confirm that they attended me popping archie out of my foofoo and we had the placenta baked and served up with an Ulster fry for breakfast next day.". or some such Socal hippy-dippy shite. But nothing. Nada. Zilch. Smeggy always carefully avoids any potential pitfalls by simply ignoring their existence, and now aunty Orca is complicit. A decent interviewer would be bustin' her ass to get the surrogacy claims sorted one way or the other. But nothing.:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I’ve finally caught up!
27 y/o American here and my friends are all fed up with JCMH and MM... maybe it’s because we’re all engineers but we can’t stand the lack of logic in the interview and subsequent propaganda coming from the west coast

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Websites emerging, the start of teh Hollywood star narrative:
The first picture is btw from Weinsteins party, but who would check:
She looks so different in those photos. Of course, her face has changed about 7000 times since she started dating Harry. She really should have been a spy!

I am American and I very much cannot stand MM. She is a manipulating, attention seeker, who constantly plays the race card when it suits her and threw her husband's family under the bus about "racism" knowing full well the RF would not speak out as they operate on "never complain, never explain." It's only the "wokeys" that think everyone and everything is RaYcIsT that like her. Honestly, most logical, sane Americans see right through her.
Yes, same here! I can see why it would be easy to think most Americans like her since her supporters are so freaking vocal. Those who don’t support her likely remain silent because they don’t want to be “canceled” and/or don’t want to deal with the haterade that will most definitely be spewed upon them by the sugars. That’s why I’m glad I stumbled upon this forum - it’s a safe space to vent and commiserate with others who see through MM (and H, too). 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
She looks so different in those photos. Of course, her face has changed about 7000 times since she started dating Harry. She really should have been a spy!
she always seems to hire a cheap shady plastic surgeon

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What sickens me about this pair is their obvious greed. GREED. Love of money. All at the same time pretending to be humanitarians. I have a new found respect for Investment Bankers and Hedge fund Managers, at least they are honest in their love of money and their rampant greed. Harry and MeAgain are lying, shallow, greedy people. Everyday I despise the pair even more than I did the day before.

PS. I see serial attention-seeker / talent vacuum Alex Beresford has 'quit' social media .... one word to say: BYE.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm really happy people, really thriving. Nothing to see although please don't forget I exist

Why is it though people who are really happy tend to just spend their time actually being that instead of telling the world they are?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Archbishop of Canterbury. The guy who married them at some point. And also provided a lot of pastoral counselling and is woke enough for her to turn to if she was feeling overwhelmed and would have been a better bet than the HR department!

I think the invitation to Sandringham was supposed to be just a nice gesture because she had moved to the UK and didn't have family here. And to show the world they were welcoming her even though she was a divorced actress who happened to be biracial. There was also a lot of talk by sugars about how this proved HMTQ liked her more than Kate and she was going to be great. I know because I was sucked in at this point. 😲
Don’t worry I think a lot us including me got sucked in by her at the very beginning. I know I was so happy for Harry. OMG what an idiot. My first real belief that I didn’t like her was the interview in South Africa. I had my suspicions before that but was still giving her the benefit if the doubt until then. That interview turned me off her completely. Self absorbed witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Going back to the racism accusations I think this is the perfect reply.
Off topic but there was this article that went around the shitstirring net around the BLM protests that was a “study on how in Florida black babies die so many times more when treated by white doctors”. Now this would be a huge deal, especially in US health care where we are scrutinized over and over again for even the smallest mistake. I mean the lawsuits and money there is to be made is just insane, people losing licenses, hospitals losing accreditation. I read this “study” and here is the method by which they determined the race of the doctor and staff: photos taken by the family. Yes, not what the doctors identify themselves by, not even a life view of the staff but a still photograph! Talk about fake news being spread, or somebodies real agenda.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Why is it though people who are really happy tend to just spend their time actually being that instead of telling the world they are?
Because they aren't f-ing delusional and living in a bubble of empty superficial shallow bullsh1t like H & M. Maybe they ARE happy in their own mind, surrounded by sycophants and PR 'guru's' blowing smoke up their a$$es (for money) 24hrs a day. Of course, when they step into the real world (which is rare) they'll get a cold blast of reality ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
As the Prince of Monaco has commented on 'the interview', I have to admit I would love it if Princess Angela would come out and speak about her experience marrying into another European Royal Family (quick google tells me she is 'Afro-latina' and the first ever black woman to marry into european royalty in 2000). She and her husband do not appear to be 'harassed' by the media like H&M, since allegedly they lead a quiet private life (so we will likely never hear anything on the matter :()

Also, if the rumours about Meghans suggested behaviour around her wedding dress are true, I wonder how P. Angela would feel as she designed her wedding dress that was basically copied for Meghan as M was too 'indecisive'.

Reactions: 28
One of the lead stories on GMB this morning was: "Harry and Meghan to take time off" ... Time off from what exactly? After the homebirth of their next child the couple plan to spend time together. Must be nice to be able to take time off from work. And let's be honest, don't the couple work hard ... it's all work, work, work with those two isn't it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
One of the lead stories on GMB this morning was: "Harry and Meghan to take time off" ... Time off from what exactly? After the homebirth of their next child the couple plan to spend time together. Must be nice to be able to take time off from work. And let's be honest, don't the couple work hard ... it's all work, work, work with those two isn't it.
For a couple adamant on having privacy,just piss off and be private. Stop going to the press every 5 minutes. Just piss off!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s not just taking time off from nothing, didn’t Harry just started two new jobs (I know, I know but for the sake of the argument- he calls it employment). The think tank is even terminated for six months- how much time will he actually work with them??????? I mean, I am all for taking as much parental leave as you want. And it’s great that more and more fathers do it too (not just the occasion 1-2 months after birth). But he could have started the short term assignment AFTER his paternity break.
So no Netflix (or maybe yes? It’s not as if they have anything to do but sign a cheque), no podcasts, substantial break from a six month

Reactions: 19
Archie is two FFS, flash him a packet of Cadbury’s chocolate buttons & he’ll pledge undying allegiance- works for me every time 😛
Particularly after having been fed vegan treats 😂 (sorry vegans!). Friends of mine brought their children up with minimum sugar, no chocolate, no sweets...(well, the Mum's idea, father just went along with it reluctantly). Every time I visited I'd bring some contraband with me (usually nice chocolate), which the father then sneaked in when Mum wasn't around. Quiet subterfuge and resistance is my speciality 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Particularly after having been fed vegan treats 😂 (sorry vegans!). Friends of mine brought their children up with minimum sugar, no chocolate, no sweets...(well, the Mum's idea, father just went along with it reluctantly). Every time I visited I'd bring some contraband with me (usually nice chocolate), which the father then sneaked in when Mum wasn't around. Quiet subterfuge and resistance is my specialty 😂
Oh my god, I have the same story. My distant cousin is very strict about having junk food and TV. And her kid just binges on chips, Pizza, cheese and chocolates and watches TV whole day whenever he visits his nana.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's the title of the video? I tried to look it up on her channel but didn't find anything with that specific title. It sounds really interesting. Diana was obviously genuinely into humanitarian work, but she always seemed to play the victim to me (especially with Charles and Camilla), and it just seemed like she was unofficially elevated to sainthood after her death.
Not a video, it’s the title of one of her books. I just suffer from migraines so to save looking at screens too much either get audiobooks or get Alexa to read them to me! I know I’m ridiculously behind the times reading about her all these years later but I never had any patience with her. I was a teenager in the 90s and even at that age I thought she was self promoting, a liar, given far too much credit and wallowed in self pity. Because of M&H and the Lady C videos I thought I’d give her books a chance. It is really credibly written, makes you utterly sympathetic to Charles but she also paints a picture of Diana as a total victim, not of her husband, grey men in suits or the royal family but of her massive mental health problems.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.