Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Beresford still on twitter so clearly hasn’t quit all sm. 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 510529
The other side of Alex's "covert racism" is that for someone like me, a POC may be lurking around looking at me to see if I'm covertly showing unconscious bias. Any normal working or personal relationship would be strangled at birth by the paranoia and awkwardness. They don't give any consideration to how their aggressive wokeness makes people on the receiving end feel.
I'm not interested in his mixed-race experiences and don't appreciate their being foisted on me as though it's his right to do so. And that I must listen to him. There are far more vulnerable people and children about who are genuinely suffering than the likes of him and Knobie.
Not saying it doesn't exist but its all very heavy weather and po-faced and it seems the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Superheroes what a crock of shi t what they meant was super arseholes, does this Mumsnet believe what she tells them. Still undecided whether she devils stand in will be giving birth but imagine the poor midwife peering into her nether regions, must look like throwing a sausage down Oxford Street yuk,mangy mutt. She has no dress sense for all the pricey clothes she looks like a sack of tit tied up ugly. That Shola woman is she the one with a face like a slapped arse and that weird askew lump on one side of her head and a huge chip on her shoulders, just another blob with a big loud gob, what sort of Doctorate has she got?? not human relations I hope!!

They are so pathetic she can join the coven with whinefree and King y thingy they can now sit around the cauldron of discontent with the she devil, none of them are a good example for young people and women in general.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has this been posted before? Is it real? Looks like a young MM with a pregnant bump?
Oh, and happy Hot Cross Bums to you all.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Superheroes what a crock of shi t what they meant was super arseholes, does this Mumsnet believe what she tells them. Still undecided whether she devils stand in will be giving birth but imagine the poor midwife peering into her nether regions, must look like throwing a sausage down Oxford Street yuk,mangy mutt. She has no dress sense for all the pricey clothes she looks like a sack of tit tied up ugly. That Shola woman is she the one with a face like a slapped arse and that weird askew lump on one side of her head and a huge chip on her shoulders, just another blob with a big loud gob, what sort of Doctorate has she got?? not human relations I hope!!

They are so pathetic she can join the coven with whinefree and King y thingy they can now sit around the cauldron of discontent with the she devil, none of them are a good example for young people and women in general.
I hope she wears a plank strapped to her back to save her from the vacuum effect 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
GMB is a bit of a joke. I don't watch it myself, but why in the hell are they allowing the weather people to sit in on the presenter's spot? ITV trying to save money? I saw that Alex Beresford sitting in the presenter's seat and did wonder wtf was going on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love that gem liar liar wonderful😄 the above photos of it looks pregnant again!! She devil really looks like a multi racial woman here she had obviously had surgery since this photo, why couldn't she retain and be proud of what she was born with since she spouts race hate she appears to be denying her heritage with the nose job etc. I never considered her to be beautiful, attractive maybe but her face is uncoordinated, mind you she has got more faces than a dice. Her whole life is a make believe of spouting vicious claims, please RF remove all titles for the whole family, raise the anchor and cut them adrift and leave them to the sharks. Manipulating witch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ITV have been invaded by the wokerati.. Normal service will be resumed when they look at their plummeting ad revenue post-Piers.

From Private Eye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The Easter bunny design is a bit of a disappointment and doesn't work as well as the Irish hats. On my screen it's just white on white!
They should have gone for just some grey bunny ears 🐇🐣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Easter bunny design is a bit of a disappointment and doesn't work as well as the Irish hats. On my screen it's just white on white!
They should have gone for just some grey bunny ears 🐇🐣
The Irish hats were outstanding.

@antisocialmedia now has the best avatar. Her Megness the Royal Bunnyboiler with an actual bunny in a basket on her head..

The Met Gala is May 3rd, will MeAgain be invited?
I think we are going to get another one of these at Meg Met Gala or Oscars. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think he’d be welcomed back by the public if that happened tbh. He was the most well liked member of the family for years and if he was truly sorry or god forbid he was subject of spousal abuse he would get the public behind him. In their eyes he’s still Diana’s son who walked behind the coffin. (As is William but yanno... )
I will never forgive him. I will not be happy to fund him again...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The Harkles seem to have ITV lined up behind them, with GMB, Lorraine and This Morning pushing their PR in the UK and CNN and CBS via Gayle King pushing them in the USA.

This is the real problem for the RF, the Harkles are succeeding in media terms with the 'alternative Royal Family' plot. They aren't doing anything relevant, interesting or important, but you actually have British breakfast TV breathlessly reporting that 'Meghan and Harry plan to take a break in the summer after their precious infant arrives in the world'. As news.

PS We have Easter Bunnies today on our avatars! Egg-cellent work Mods.
Agree but the media always go leftie and are a bunch of lemmings. As the lies are exposed one by one they'll turn as is their nature. The man in the street has total contempt for Chimpo Hasbeen and his token jobs and the on-air chat show grovelling.
No way are they an alternative Royal Family but are a freak show that will pass.

Today it said that HMTQ is determined to get to the bottom of the bullying allegations.
ANL sent follow-up legal letters to Harpo and CNN, not having received a reply, for not dealing with the issues raised by AN regarding false and misleading hesdlines in the Porker interview.
There's ANL's appeal and if this goes to court it will be very damaging and MM's lies will be impossible to defend.
It's early days. I'm full of hope and having waited 3 years can wait a bit longer ! !🥰
Meanwhile as you say we all have Easter Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰🐣🐥

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The Irish hats were outstanding.

@antisocialmedia now has the best avatar. Her Megness the Royal Bunnyboiler with an actual bunny in a basket on her head..

I think we are going to get another one of these at Meg Met Gala or Oscars. :rolleyes:

My husband stand like this when he has gas trapped in bowel

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't the Queen just issue Meghan and Harry with a Red card for bringing the Royal Family into disrepute?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That fact that BP aren't denying the claims made by Lady C that it was Princess Anne who was accused of being racist says a lot. Not that Princess Anne gives a toss; she's definitely her father's daughter.
I thought Lady C said that Anne's comments weren't about racism but about MM's unsuitalility to marry into the RF? That her comments had been distorted by MM into racist ones?

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
The other side of Alex's "covert racism" is that for someone like me, a POC may be lurking around looking at me to see if I'm covertly showing unconscious bias. Any normal working or personal relationship would be strangled at birth by the paranoia and awkwardness. They don't give any consideration to how their aggressive wokeness makes people on the receiving end feel.
I'm not interested in his mixed-race experiences and don't appreciate their being foisted on me as though it's his right to do so. And that I must listen to him. There are far more vulnerable people and children about who are genuinely suffering than the likes of him and Knobie.
Not saying it doesn't exist but its all very heavy weather and po-faced and it seems the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
That's a really good point. We've been Freegling unused items(offering stuff for free) and my totally laid back and lovable husband can be quite taciturn when dealing with strangers so when he saw a black lady approach the house to collect a promised item he said he felt he had to be mr smiley cheerful in case she thought he was being curt because she was black. When he told me it really made me think that it's sad that you cannot just be yourself 'just in case' when interacting with pocs. The world has gone two faced crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.