Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this been posted before? Is it real? Looks like a young MM with a pregnant bump?
Oh, and happy Hot Cross Bums to you all.

Don't they all look miserable! Check out Rattlesnake Convict Dorito in the background. Both Dorito and her daughter have Dead Eye rattlesnake stares. :eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That fact that BP aren't denying the claims made by Lady C that it was Princess Anne who was accused of being racist says a lot. Not that Princess Anne gives a toss; she's definitely her father's daughter.
Not really. They don't often hit back at tabloid claims. That's one of the things Meghan didn't get. The prevailing theories beforehand were that it was Charles or William and there was no official denial there either. Whilst Lady C's claims are getting more traction than some of her usual stuff it hasn't yet reached the point where they'd be forced to say something and it would just give the whole thing more attention than if they ignored it.

Anne has a brand new grandson and probably has a lot more on her mind than this.

The Harkles seem to have ITV lined up behind them, with GMB, Lorraine and This Morning pushing their PR in the UK and CNN and CBS via Gayle King pushing them in the USA.

This is the real problem for the RF, the Harkles are succeeding in media terms with the 'alternative Royal Family' plot. They aren't doing anything relevant, interesting or important, but you actually have British breakfast TV breathlessly reporting that 'Meghan and Harry plan to take a break in the summer after their precious infant arrives in the world'. As news.

PS We have Easter Bunnies today on our avatars! Egg-cellent work Mods.
Whilst it's very annoying to see GMB and ITV news act like the Harkle Appreciation Society I'm not sure reporting stuff like them going on maternity and paternity leave as news will do them favours in the long run. It continues to show that they don't want privacy and that they feel self important enough to announce these things despite apparently being O so happy to flee the family and people will get bored of the constant updates when they aren't particularly doing anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly believe that the reason why so many people in America are taken in by the Harkles is because they have bought into the Hallmark royal movie dream 😁

The Harkles are the living embodiment of the standard tale with Smeggy as the spunky all American heroine who captures the Princes' heart🤮

The Prince in these films always has a dodgy British accent (even though his kingdom is just randomly located somewhere in Europe) 😁 and the girl is always strong, beautiful and never after him for his money because she meets him when he's run off from his kingdom to live incognito 😉

That's why she pretended that she didn't know much about him during the engagement interview and the Orca interview!

s-l640.jpg

She looks bleeping crazy in the above pic 🤪
What's with that manic stare?
Surely any sane man would run for the hills if a woman looked at them like that 😃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I honestly believe that the reason why so many people in America are taken in by the Harkles is because they have bought into the Hallmark royal movie dream 😁

The Harkles are the living embodiment of the standard tale with Smeggy as the spunky all American heroine who captures the Princes' heart🤮

The Prince in these films always has a dodgy British accent (even though his kingdom is just randomly located somewhere in Europe) 😁 and the girl is always strong, beautiful and never after him for his money because she meets him when he's run off from his kingdom to live incognito 😉

That's why she pretended that she didn't know much about him during the engagement interview and the Orca interview!

View attachment 511032

Surely any sane man would run for the hills if a woman looked at them like that 😃
Heavens, I'm watching the trailers of the first two, girl cannot act

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Whilst it's very annoying to see GMB and ITV news act like the Harkle Appreciation Society I'm not sure reporting stuff like them going on maternity and paternity leave as news will do them favours in the long run. It continues to show that they don't want privacy and that they feel self important enough to announce these things despite apparently being O so happy to flee the family and people will get bored of the constant updates when they aren't particularly doing anything.
ITV are still trailing the "interview" - probably because they haven't made enough in Ad revenue to cover the cost of buying it.
So their shows and presenters will have been told to plug Meghan and Harry.

I didn't watch it when it was shown and I'm certainly not going to the itv hub to watch it now.
Their constant trailing of it has the opposite effect on me. It makes me even less likely to watch it and it makes me avoid ITV because Im sick of them plugging it.

Any itv show I am interested in (Emmerdale and that thing on Lady Pamela Hicks) has been recorded so I can Fast-Forward through all ads and trailers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 511032

We often discuss this in my household (being girlie romcom fans). What the hell is this obsession that some Americans have with royalty?? (Hasten to say: not all but enough to provide an audience for these really :sick: films). Perhaps some of the lovely US citizens on here can provide an insight?
It's as if they have a deep conflict about their war of independence - a sort of paradise lost/sour grapes combo. The feisty American girl who brings rock'n'roll to the ballroom often has Blue Blood. They win a conflict with shocked/fuddy-duddy/envious Briddish authority figures. It's telling that I have never seen anything with a mirror plot being produced on this side of the Atlantic. 'Unexpectedly this normal British girl finds out she is really the daughter of the president, she has to go and live in the White House and learn how not to use a knife and fork'...? Nah, doesn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bleeping hope not!! Or if she is I hope everyone blanks her!

Another lie debunked!! Not looking good is it megaphone!
Megz was a working royal for such a short time, it was straightforward to cross-check her diary and prove that this bit about not leaving the house was a lie. There was no period of four months, even if you included her 'maternity' leave, which contained only two outings - and that doesn't include all the stuff we don't know about. I mean, she had the cheek to suggest that she had to ask permission to have lunch with friends, when the Harkles were omni-present at Soho Farmhouse....

So, even, ‘Can I go and have lunch with my friends?’ ‘No, no, no, you’re oversaturated, you’re every-where, it would be best for you to not go out to lunch with your friends’. I go, ‘Well, I haven’t . . . I haven’t left the house in months’.

I mean, there was a day that one of the members of the family, she came over, and she said, ‘Why don’t you just lay low for a little while, because you are everywhere right now’. And I said, ‘I’ve left the house twice in four months. I’m everywhere, but I am nowhere’. And from that standpoint, I continued to say to people, ‘I know there’s an obsession with how things look, but has anyone talked about how it feels? Because right now, I could not feel lonelier’.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Smeggy will show up to the Diana statue unveiling, uninvited. Imagine if she didn't show up and the RF just kept Chimpo or if chimpo "decided to stay".. She is far more comfortable leaving her newborn behind with some random person than leave Chimpo with his family. :unsure:

Who knows when her real due date is. The Harkles always seem to have 3 different versions of everything they do: the real truth (always hidden), the blatant lie, the PR statement released later to "clarify" what they said :rolleyes:

Megz was a working royal for such a short time, it was straightforward to cross-check her diary and prove that this bit about not leaving the house was a lie. There was no period of four months, even if you included her 'maternity' leave, which contained only two outings - and that doesn't include all the stuff we don't know about. I mean, she had the cheek to suggest that she had to ask permission to have lunch with friends, when the Harkles were omni-present at Soho Farmhouse....

So, even, ‘Can I go and have lunch with my friends?’ ‘No, no, no, you’re oversaturated, you’re every-where, it would be best for you to not go out to lunch with your friends’. I go, ‘Well, I haven’t . . . I haven’t left the house in months’.

I mean, there was a day that one of the members of the family, she came over, and she said, ‘Why don’t you just lay low for a little while, because you are everywhere right now’. And I said, ‘I’ve left the house twice in four months. I’m everywhere, but I am nowhere’. And from that standpoint, I continued to say to people, ‘I know there’s an obsession with how things look, but has anyone talked about how it feels? Because right now, I could not feel lonelier’.
I think she's also very lazy and doesn't want to work. Ever.

Reactions: 32

View attachment 511032

Hey I have a soft spot for some of those admitted always awful movies. Some of them are hilarious to watch. They always have a tiny European principality with a ridiculous name like Calpurnia, Aplenstein, Senova or I kid you not Belgravia and all speak English with a British accent like it's the Duchy of Grand Fenwick. Not to mention there's no such thing as a constitutional monarchy and everyone is an absolute ruler who doesn't know any better but is secretly a sensitive artist or poet. The plucky American love him but his evil relatives plot to destroy her before she teaches ignorant, snobbish Europeans the joys of democracy, equality, being a career girl and milkshakes and saves the day and becomes a hybrid Princess/Lawyer/Dancer.

You're right Meg probably thought that's what she was getting into, or at least what she's trying to pretend she thought she was getting into and now she's selling the sequel where Plucky American Heroine and Clueless Prince come home to the Good Old USA and smugly tell everyone who medieval and racist everyone in Europe is. Whilst the USA is on fire because they are clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We often discuss this in my household (being girlie romcom fans). What the hell is this obsession that some Americans have with royalty?? (Hasten to say: not all but enough to provide an audience for these really :sick: films). Perhaps some of the lovely US citizens on here can provide an insight?
It's as if they have a deep conflict about their war of independence - a sort of paradise lost/sour grapes combo. The feisty American girl who brings rock'n'roll to the ballroom often has Blue Blood. They win a conflict with shocked/fuddy-duddy/envious Briddish authority figures. It's telling that I have never seen anything with a mirror plot being produced on this side of the Atlantic. 'Unexpectedly this normal British girl finds out she is really the daughter of the president, she has to go and live in the White House and learn how not to use a knife and fork'...? Nah, doesn't work.
You wouldn't believe the amount of "holiday" movies they have about marrying a foreign prince 🤣 its probably where she got her idea

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Several royal reporters have put out lists showing that it was impossible that she had only left the house twice in four months counting official engagements, known private outings, spa trips, trips to the Cotswolds (SoHo Farmhouse) and foreign holidays/jaunts to see friends. We also know because they told us that Ellen and Portia met them for a few pub lunches in Windsor and to admire Archie. The complains were because she was jaunting off to places half the time.

And that quote right there about a family member coming over and saying "lets lie low because you're everywhere." That proves that someone (possibly Sophie or Eugenie?) tried to come over and offer advice and be friendly and didn't want their meeting on the front pages of the tabloids to give them privacy. Maybe SHE didn't want to be on the front page of the MOS did you think about she felt Meghan? She always manages to turn any seemingly nice gesture or other people's concerns into a personal attack on her.

If her staff wasn't looking after her passport so they could be the ones to arrange the trips (which is part of their JOB) she would probably be complaining that she had to make her own arrangements and felt overwhelmed with it all and no one was showing her how to book in. Just like if she did have to "ask permission" to go out for lunch it was probably so her staff would know where she was or security could note it down and she'd complain that nobody was making sure she was safe.

She has never once admitted any single fault. Only being "naïve and trusting" which is a victim brag if such a thing exists. Couldn't even admit to jumping in too fast or something harmless like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She does have horrible legs and once you've seen the poor soul trapped in her knee, you can't unsee it.
Not really. They don't often hit back at tabloid claims. That's one of the things Meghan didn't get. The prevailing theories beforehand were that it was Charles or William and there was no official denial there either. Whilst Lady C's claims are getting more traction than some of her usual stuff it hasn't yet reached the point where they'd be forced to say something and it would just give the whole thing more attention than if they ignored it.

Anne has a brand new grandson and probably has a lot more on her mind than this.

I agree that this fawning is going to backfire and people will get sick of them. Spoilt, tin-eared and ignorant of any suffering around them they gaze adoringly at their navels. They lied in the interview so everything they said about the RF is suspect along with any diary and recordings.
They are even now unable to make the connection between their actions and any consequences. Despite their claims of joy and liberation, they are both far more trapped than Charles or William will ever be. H&M are in a prison of their own making full of bitterness and self-pity, trapped and unable to get on with their lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I bet they're mad it's leaked that it was Princess Anne. They wanted people to think it was Will or Kate. Their direct competition. Their big threat. It was carefully planned attempt to try and get will and Kate worldwide hated, cause a revolution, make sure they don't get to the throne and instead put the harkles on.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.