Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, so I've got it .... Maybe

They say they're having time off. Does this mean that someone else will have to clean out the chickens? It could be that Harry's been twigged and hasn't a clue about mental health issues (because he doesn't know where to find anyone any help), although he's absolutely overworked with the misinformation garbage because he's been told to start with his wife!

Megs must be having a meltdown being out of sight of any cameras, unable to flash her moon bump in a ridiculously over expensive dress, because let's face it, she's gone into hiding since her story telling interview. And she's only let Hazzy out once for a quick cycle round the block.

So there you have it my little Tattlers. They are scared to come out of hiding spending time at home replaying that shameful interview to try to understand why nobody believes a word they say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Particularly after having been fed vegan treats 😂 (sorry vegans!). Friends of mine brought their children up with minimum sugar, no chocolate, no sweets...(well, the Mum's idea, father just went along with it reluctantly). Every time I visited I'd bring some contraband with me (usually nice chocolate), which the father then sneaked in when Mum wasn't around. Quiet subterfuge and resistance is my speciality 😂
Well your not related to me then. I had my 2 nieces round to bake and there were soe chocolate drops left so little niece begged to take them home.. I said no cos you're a snitch and you'll tell Mummy and Daddy, nope she says, I've grown up now, I don't snitch anymore. I hadn't even got through their front door and she'd whipped that bag of chocolate out of her pocket and shown my sister, the little madam

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Love how the Aussie's who, let's be honest, love taking the p1ss out of us Brits seem more outraged about M & H than we do!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Part 2 confirmed as the annual April fools 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Latest HarryMarkle

"Harry Markle ~ Traditional British Pro-monarchy Satire! | The Tale of How a Prince Was Conned and Made to Look a Fool by a Grifter ~ Please DON'T COPY AND PASTE OR READ OUT (On YouTube) ARTICLES without PRIOR permission. Use the repost and share buttons ." https://harrymarkle.wordpress.com

Reactions: 15
This is truly awful, would love for Tom & Lorenzo to have a shot at it (very funny fashion, style, etc commentators - in NY, I think)!
Geez those eyes there is not a picture of her without those laser stare eyes
Pure evil behind them

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s not just taking time off from nothing, didn’t Harry just started two new jobs (I know, I know but for the sake of the argument- he calls it employment). The think tank is even terminated for six months- how much time will he actually work with them??????? I mean, I am all for taking as much parental leave as you want. And it’s great that more and more fathers do it too (not just the occasion 1-2 months after birth). But he could have started the short term assignment AFTER his paternity break.
So no Netflix (or maybe yes? It’s not as if they have anything to do but sign a cheque), no podcasts, substantial break from a six month
I have never worked for “blowing smoke up your ass” star ups and “laundry your brain and money” think tanks but in the US companies usually don’t let your benefits kick off until you have worked for 90 days, which is like a trial period. Also don’t have time off for the first year or at least 6 months. Such a special talent as his highness must be above such rules, but if I worked for that start up and didn’t get the same benefits I will be filling a lawsuit at the soonest convenience.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She looks so different in those photos. Of course, her face has changed about 7000 times since she started dating Harry. She really should have been a spy!
Yep and the hilarious thing is that she's now trading off being a 'black woman' when she deliberately made herself look white😂

IMG_20210402_084949.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Not a video, it’s the title of one of her books. I just suffer from migraines so to save looking at screens too much either get audiobooks or get Alexa to read them to me! I know I’m ridiculously behind the times reading about her all these years later but I never had any patience with her. I was a teenager in the 90s and even at that age I thought she was self promoting, a liar, given far too much credit and wallowed in self pity. Because of M&H and the Lady C videos I thought I’d give her books a chance. It is really credibly written, makes you utterly sympathetic to Charles but she also paints a picture of Diana as a total victim, not of her husband, grey men in suits or the royal family but of her massive mental health problems.
I am having certain delivery issues in my area but will surely order her book. I had read Paul Burrell's several years ago and I found it too sickly sweet towards Diana that I had to put it down after Diana's death chapter.

Reactions: 4
Yep and the hilarious thing is that she's now trading off being a 'black woman' when she deliberately made herself look white😂

View attachment 510564
Re the Oprah interview, because there were so many “revelations” did anyone actually report on how different her face looked from when we last saw her?

Also, years ago on her Tig blog, I’m sure I recall there being a post to Thomas on Father’s Day thanking him for the Markle nose! But it’s not natural is it?!

Edit: here it is, it was Instagram...

19E849B4-7F47-4C8F-A256-913889196B72.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Well we’ve had the dusty bin dress, but look at the way she’s standing in this photo

F5F4C493-10DD-493F-A6B2-7E875458D471.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I see Omid has put a response to his hilarious April fool's tweet, reminding people of what day it was yesterday but in the comments, I didn't see one reply where anyone actually believed he was Buckingham Palace’s new Diversity Tsar!
Do you think he was too busy patting himself on the back at his super funny joke that he didn't notice that no-one actually fell for it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That's my life.

I still have no idea wtf JCMH or whatever it is, means
I know it’s wrong but I always read it as ’Jesus Christ mate, Harry’ I.e what on earth are you thinking Harry, said in exasperation.. also apologies for taking the Lord’s name there!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It doesn't look like her at all, and it looks like she's stuffed a settee under that dress.

Agree entirely, but it was only the racism that Anne as a member of the RF was accused of in the headline that concerned me, not that she said MM was bad news.

Not surprising if his parents don't want to be associated with this slimeball. Same with Markus, he's a mystery too. The pair of them probably vanish in a puff of stinky smoke at dawn and do their "work" during the hours of darkness. As Ann Widdicombe once said about someone else, "there's something of the night about him" and I think this applies to Markus and his ex-lover Knobid.
Particularly after having been fed vegan treats 😂 (sorry vegans!). Friends of mine brought their children up with minimum sugar, no chocolate, no sweets...(well, the Mum's idea, father just went along with it reluctantly). Every time I visited I'd bring some contraband with me (usually nice chocolate), which the father then sneaked in when Mum wasn't around. Quiet subterfuge and resistance is my speciality 😂
Subvert from within.
Full by mouth 😋

Reactions: 10
Re the Oprah interview, because there were so many “revelations” did anyone actually report on how different her face looked from when we last saw her?

Also, years ago on her Tig blog, I’m sure I recall there being a post to Thomas on Father’s Day thanking him for the Markle nose! But it’s not natural is it?!

Edit: here it is, it was Instagram...

View attachment 510617
To think that it was barely two years after this post that she disparaged her father and completely cut him out of her life.

She’s a...“What Freda says”!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
To think that it was barely two years after this post that she disparaged her father and completely cut him out of her life.

She’s a...“What Freda says”!
It's ridiculous, isn't it? She's spun this narrative that Thomas is toxic and yet for over 30 years he was apparently a great father......

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.