Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, what else are they doing all day if not spending ‘quality’ time together? No jobs and millions in the bank.

Secondly, I highly doubt the time they do spend together is of any ‘quality’. It’s an abusive co dependent relationship in my eyes. No way do they just relax together and enjoy each others company.

Imagine having to leak to the press that you and your husband/wife are going to spend time together... protesting too much, anyone!?View attachment 509160
In the garden of their Monteshito hideaway, man in a grey suit spends quality time with his POC wife, she of the jutting chin, changeable temperament and legs that go on forever:
2e24e200b6a30e84dfa3306eb9ad9037.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
For me I started to see the posts/comments about a Botswana wedding around the time she spent Christmas in Sandringham after their engagement.
The press and public were questioning why she got to spend Christmas at Sandringham and the rest of the future Royal spouses didn't. In fact it was against protocol. The comments said, it was because they were already married.
I wasn't as invested then as I am now, so it would have been in the Daily Mail comments or Twitter.
They did gain some traction but then just died away.
The way they were written and the fact she did seem to be given special treatment made them believable but I decided to treat them as a conspiracy because the press didn't pick up on it but at the same time I did think it was a bizarre thing to lie about, almost so bizarre it had to be true.
I really can't see the AOC or Queen covering this up, they could have announced the Botswana wedding (people were full of goodwill for them, I couldn't see it being an issue) and then have a blessing at St Georges.
So I think they may have lied to AOC/RF and then informed them after the fact, leaving them in a.pickle. Something has definitely gone on between the Harkles and AOC but I don't know what.
I wonder if the Hag unleashed her flying media monkeys to put out this rumour as just another way to push Hazmat toward the altar.

If we look at all the examples of her shameless attendanace at events that she was not expressly invited to, the probably phantom pregnanies, the mag covers announcing their amazing and authentic love, the articles prcoclaiming her to be a humanitarian, whip smart, advocate etc perhaps this was just another strand of that campaign.

And it was a campaign...............

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think that there was any marriage in Botswana - unless you count when Smeggy got the local witchdoctor to wave a binding spell over Hazno 😉
Re. this backyard cottage visit by Welby I don't believe for a minute it was because "this thing... this spectacle" big wedding wasn't for them and they wanted to exchange private vows that were more meaningful. It won't have been done on a whim for romantic reasons, and there will be an angle to it that's compromised the AoC and possibly The Queen in some way, we just don't know yet what it is.
I hope Tom Bower gets to the bottom of it if the press don't, especially if there was a Botswana wedding of some sort. I think there's a story here.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ohhhh Scobie has done an April Fool message.. maybe it should be April Scobie Day ..named after the fool himself 😄😄😄 xx.

Back later 🥰 I'm in page 1.

Resizer_16172985794590.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anyone think this is likely? Harkle PR lie of the day comes from an old 2019 story by Carolyn Durand they've recycled via the Mirror,

Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle at one point were texting regularly having “bonded over motherhood”, a royal expert claimed. Author Carolyn Durand said the two duchesses were very close around the time of Archie's birth - which would have been after their supposed row in the run up to Meghan's wedding.

During her bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey last month, the Duchess of Sussex said reports in 2018 of her having made her sister-in-law cry during a dress fitting were difficult to take.

And the former Hollywood actress claimed it was in fact the other way round, and that Kate had later apologised. But rumours of a full rift at that time were not true, according to Ms Durand. She said the two became very close in and around Archie's birth in May 2019, with Kate's first two children George and Charlotte, only three and a few months old, respectively.

Speaking to Hello! in June 2019, the author said: “Kate was a great source of support to Meghan in the days leading up to Archie’s birth and, despite reports of a rift, they are family and have a really lovely friendship. “Their relationship has constantly evolved over time and they have become closer since Meghan’s wedding.” She went to say, aside from a rumoured royal Whatsapp group around this time, the two duchesses also regularly kept in touch.
She continued: “They talk and text regularly, they have more in common and Kate has wanted to make sure Meghan has felt welcomed to the family.”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So still no news about review and titles?

When the Oprah interview news was leaked and they said they were definitely leaving the Royal Family, wasn't that the end of the "wait a year and review" situation? It kind of made it happen earlier than planned, didn't it?
The Patronages were taken at that point rather than March 31st.

I should think that was all that was going to happen and they just did it early.

If there are to be more changes, any removal of line of succession will probably be done after the racism allegation review is finished.

They'll prob use that opportunity to say there is no racism, but they will now abolish protocols that can be construed as out-dated, such as every Meghan, Dick and Harry and all their kids being given top titles.
And they'll use that as an excuse to scrap the rules that make all grandchildren of a Monarch Prince or Princess.

I don't think they'll strip Harry of his big titles.
But they'll prob make sure his kids don't get any.

Just my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it possible that rather than exchanging vows with the Archbishop, they were instead repudiating an earlier ceremony of some sort in order to clear the way for the big wedding to be 100% legal? Depending obviously under which religion any earlier ceremony was conducted, or what it actually was? (Double foil hat on.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She has absolutely no style and doesn’t know how to dress for her figure. Seems odd that she doesn’t have a stylist, or maybe she does but they just dislike her

That white pillbox hat is just too much 🤡
That is not a pillbox hat. It's a chamber pot or bed pan and the hat above is the sh!t. They came as a set...BOGOF

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if it is possible that rather than exchanging vows with the Archbishop, they were instead repudiating an earlier ceremony of some sort in order to clear the way for the big wedding to be 100% legal? Depending obviously under which religion any earlier ceremony was conducted, or what it actually was? (Double foil hat on.)
Maybe it was an exorcism...? Didn't work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On Facebook, re an article about Alex Beresford quitting social media.

Please, enlighten me, where is a less racist country? A better system? A fairer democracy? More free speech? More meritocracy?

Christ some people are so dense and overly privileged. We are so anti racist here that actually white people are made to feel guilty for their race. Get a bleeping grip we are not a racist country

I said it earlier on this thread but it seems now that if you criticise a POC you’re a racist, no questions asked. I know this seems off topic but the GMB/Piers/Alex scenario was directly caused by the Oprah interview
B68AFC57-C352-4CF3-B34C-1E68E93508C9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Please, enlighten me, where is a less racist country? A better system? A fairer democracy? More free speech? More meritocracy?

Christ some people are so dense and overly privileged. We are so anti racist here that actually white people are made to feel guilty for their race. Get a bleeping grip we are not a racist country

I said it earlier on this thread but it seems now that if you criticise a POC you’re a racist, no questions asked. I know this seems off topic but the GMB/Piers/Alex scenario was directly caused by the Oprah interview
View attachment 509772
I guess they didn't read the report and memo that the uk is not racist

Reactions: 14

View attachment 509772
Your battery level is making me nervous on your behalf!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I guess they didn't read the report and memo that the uk is not racist
I am still yet to see evidence of racist comments about him, or Meghan? Apparently simply stating that people are racist is enough. Ffs

Of course there will be some nasty small minded people online using slurs etc but to make out that it’s the general sentiment of the British public/press is vile and untrue

Reactions: 18
Does anyone think this is likely? Harkle PR lie of the day comes from an old 2019 story by Carolyn Durand they've recycled via the Mirror,

Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle at one point were texting regularly having “bonded over motherhood”, a royal expert claimed. Author Carolyn Durand said the two duchesses were very close around the time of Archie's birth - which would have been after their supposed row in the run up to Meghan's wedding.

During her bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey last month, the Duchess of Sussex said reports in 2018 of her having made her sister-in-law cry during a dress fitting were difficult to take.

And the former Hollywood actress claimed it was in fact the other way round, and that Kate had later apologised. But rumours of a full rift at that time were not true, according to Ms Durand. She said the two became very close in and around Archie's birth in May 2019, with Kate's first two children George and Charlotte, only three and a few months old, respectively.

Speaking to Hello! in June 2019, the author said: “Kate was a great source of support to Meghan in the days leading up to Archie’s birth and, despite reports of a rift, they are family and have a really lovely friendship. “Their relationship has constantly evolved over time and they have become closer since Meghan’s wedding.” She went to say, aside from a rumoured royal Whatsapp group around this time, the two duchesses also regularly kept in touch.
She continued: “They talk and text regularly, they have more in common and Kate has wanted to make sure Meghan has felt welcomed to the family.”
Nope, don't believe it one bit. Kate had had enough of her before Darren was delivered by the amazon man. Just think of all the instances which came before archiedoll arrived. The taking of pictures and scolding of Charlotte at Nottingham cottage. Charles 70th garden party. Numerous leaks from sources etc. The NY baby shower, I can't imagine Kate or any of the RF took kindly to it with the gifts, Clooneys private jet etc The Rose Hanbury affair rumours. Not to mention the relationship Kate and William had with Hazno pre woko.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I am still yet to see evidence of racist comments about him, or Meghan? Apparently simply stating that people are racist is enough. Ffs

Of course there will be some nasty small minded people online using slurs etc but to make out that it’s the general sentiment of the British public is vile and untrue
I haven't seen any either, nothing at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 509772

People who say this kind of handwringing stuff about England have never lived anywhere else, I guarantee it. Those of us who've actually lived in various other cultures around the planet know how blatant racism is in many places at a level that typically shocks British and also US newcomers to the core. Same with sectarianism, tribalism and so on. There's astounding levels of racism or ethnic prejudice in countries where whites aren't even a demographic worth talking about. There are places where entire sizeable ethnic and religious minorities are pretty much barred from universities and government jobs or only allowed to send a small quota as places are reserved for the 'sons of the soil'. It's actually a pretty English trait to think the place is sooooo bad because you've actually never bothered to live anywhere else or even learn about other places and their ethnic/tribal/religious rivalries or outright bloody nastiness toward each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.