Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, on that note, the gardens in KP are ALL overlooked by other residents. Very few can claim total privacy. Surely someone(s), residents or staff, saw the AOC arrive, especially if he was in clerical garb. It's all very odd.
Agree, he would have stood out like a bird of paradise against all those leylandi. Especially if he had his massive mitre on his head and was carrying a censer trailing smoke and a huge crucifix. There might have been alarms of a fire breaking out with the censer smoke and the neighbours might have called the fire service?
Maybe check emergency service records for the Royal Borough of Kensington for that afternoon? I'm on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Woman & Home have revealed that Minge told them their son Archie sees her and Prince Harry as "superheroes". Of course he does. He's not yet two years of age but he can tell a real hero from a fraud! :ROFLMAO:

We must remember though that she herself has put on record that "Her (chicken) legs go on for ever"...
Is there on the right kneecap an imprint of the face of the last PA who crossed her? This face was pointed out earlier in the thread by @Bubblesdahling. In the roast-in-bag tinfoil dress the PA's face is non the left kneecap. Do we have a photo of Melissa Touabti to compare it to?
If you look at Artemis goog cartoons he's been doing the little alien faces on her knees since forever.
I think I did a funny of it too waaaaaay back in the distant earlier threads. Very odd and creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If you look at Artemis goog cartoons he's been doing the little alien faces on her knees since forever.
I think I did a funny of it too waaaaaay back in the distant earlier threads. Very odd and creepy.
I never noticed them before on Artemis, and always took them to be imprints of different types of carpet weave - Axminster, Wilton, seagrass, shag ... etc

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The face on her knee is probably some poor tortured soul she sacrificed to the devil and then absorbed the soul itself. Poor woman is struggling to get out. Perhaps we could get someone to throw holy water on her knees and see if that helps. ;) :ROFLMAO:

This is clearly a joke, happy April Fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I never noticed them before on Artemis, and always took them to be imprints of different types of carpet weave - Axminster, Wilton, seagrass, shag ... etc
Persian rug, or maybe the rug equivalent of the erotic Soho house wallpaper :
Observe closer.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Firstly, what else are they doing all day if not spending β€˜quality’ time together? No jobs and millions in the bank.

Secondly, I highly doubt the time they do spend together is of any β€˜quality’. It’s an abusive co dependent relationship in my eyes. No way do they just relax together and enjoy each others company.

Imagine having to leak to the press that you and your husband/wife are going to spend time together... protesting too much, anyone!?View attachment 509160
Maybe they can duck off in to obscurity and revel in the privacy meghan wanted?! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
AoC's press team coming equipped with red lines a mile high for any question involving wedding, marriage, gardens, Elvis costumes, Harkles, vows....

...but Jeremy Vine got the Sun Archbishop Elvis mock-up and AoC 'won't comment on what happened in that private and pastoral meeting'

But then.

Jeremy: 'On that, they definitely got married when we think they did, didn't they, there wasnt any shenanigans there?

AoC: 'Well, err, I can promise you, they got the leg..the..the wedding was on the Saturday. I signed a wedding certificate, and, errrm, errr, if..if I sign a false wedding certificate that is perjury and I will be going down for a little while'

Jeremy 'And when you saw Meghan Markle claiming that it happened three days earlier, did you go to yourself 'Oh-oh'

AoC 'Well there was an element of 'Oh oh' Yes, there was a bit of 'Oh oh' but errrm she..she.. she clarified that a few days later and, you know, it's.. it's.. umm, it didn't matter at all, it's..but the wedding, the wedding was on the Saturday and it was a beautiful, it was a fantastic wedding. I mean it was a really intimate moment when they were taking the vows with each other and you sort of forgot there was a billion people watching.

Jeremy: Thank you so much

(NOT AN APRILS FOOL. That's what Wobbly Welby actually said. :eek: )
BIB the legitimate? Which makes you think he did perform some sort of backyard tit!
I listened and there was, I felt, a definite emphasis on one of the 'THE' words early on his reply.

I think he may be a synth/android
Did you watch The Blacklist this week πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 7
Surely there must be public marriage records in Botswana πŸ€”

I wonder how it would be possible to do a search.
I don't think that there was any marriage in Botswana - unless you count when Smeggy got the local witchdoctor to wave a binding spell over Hazno πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.