Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teh American dream, becauze royaling required some competence and some sacrifice:
Indeed their plan since before the wedding is becoming clearer and clearer.
Remember Harrys speech "I am my mothers son."
Remember Diana's revenge plans.
Oh look Woko's called the paps again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
People who say this kind of handwringing stuff about England have never lived anywhere else, I guarantee it. Those of us who've actually lived in various other cultures around the planet know how blatant racism is in many places at a level that typically shocks British and also US newcomers to the core. Same with sectarianism, tribalism and so on. There's astounding levels of racism or ethnic prejudice in countries where whites aren't even a demographic worth talking about. There are places where entire sizeable ethnic and religious minorities are pretty much barred from universities and government jobs or only allowed to send a small quota as places are reserved for the 'sons of the soil'. It's actually a pretty English trait to think the place is sooooo bad because you've actually never bothered to live anywhere else or even learn about other places and their ethnic/tribal/religious rivalries or outright bloody nastiness toward each other.
Exacetly. People really do live in a bubble and think only white people can be racist. I'm from South Africa and let me tell you amongst the older generations of ALL colours there is still a lot of racism and worry about mixed marriages.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
People who say this kind of handwringing stuff about England have never lived anywhere else, I guarantee it. Those of us who've actually lived in various other cultures around the planet know how blatant racism is in many places at a level that typically shocks British and also US newcomers to the core. Same with sectarianism, tribalism and so on. There's astounding levels of racism or ethnic prejudice in countries where whites aren't even a demographic worth talking about. There are places where entire sizeable ethnic and religious minorities are pretty much barred from universities and government jobs or only allowed to send a small quota as places are reserved for the 'sons of the soil'. It's actually a pretty English trait to think the place is sooooo bad because you've actually never bothered to live anywhere else or even learn about other places and their ethnic/tribal/religious rivalries or outright bloody nastiness toward each other.
Precisely. These people seem to confuse natural differences for racism. We are not one homogenous group, we all have differences, and that’s fine

People have prejudices and beliefs about lots of things, race, religion, gender, nationality. That does not make you a dangerous bigot, it makes you a human being.

I’m sure Black British people hold certain views about White British people, for example. That’s normal

Oh what’s that, black people can’t be racist because they don’t have the institutional power? Oh ok! (Load of crap)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Teh American dream, becauze royaling required some competence and some sacrifice:
Harry showing his devotion to public service by doing a set-up pap stroll with canine accessory, badly fitting shorts and gross old stretched and tatty white t-shirt. On Holy Thursday.

Couldn't work out what he was supposed to be merching - maybe the sunglasses?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Harry showing his devotion to public service by doing a set-up pap stroll with canine accessory, badly fitting shorts and gross old stretched and tatty white t-shirt. Couldn't work out what he was supposed to be merching - maybe the sunglasses?
I thought it might be the dogs ball thrower? 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On Facebook, re an article about Alex Beresford quitting social media.

Please, enlighten me, where is a less racist country? A better system? A fairer democracy? More free speech? More meritocracy?

Christ some people are so dense and overly privileged. We are so anti racist here that actually white people are made to feel guilty for their race. Get a bleeping grip we are not a racist country

I said it earlier on this thread but it seems now that if you criticise a POC you’re a racist, no questions asked. I know this seems off topic but the GMB/Piers/Alex scenario was directly caused by the Oprah interview
View attachment 509772

I can tell you here in South Africa where white is the MINORITY and white people can be sentenced to jail time for calling someone a racist term... this sort of thing still happens. It's an excuse for fragile egos. And white people can say nothhing to defend themselves. It's basically an abusive relationship.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I thought it might be the dogs ball thrower? 😆😆😆
It's suspiciously new-looking so you might be onto something..

Seriously though, first pictures since end of Megxit and they haven't set up a family picture with both dogs and Archie? Just Harry No Mates and his tame pap. He didn't even bring the chickens..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When the Oprah interview news was leaked and they said they were definitely leaving the Royal Family, wasn't that the end of the "wait a year and review" situation? It kind of made it happen earlier than planned, didn't it?
The Patronages were taken at that point rather than March 31st.

I should think that was all that was going to happen and they just did it early.

If there are to be more changes, any removal of line of succession will probably be done after the racism allegation review is finished.

They'll prob use that opportunity to say there is no racism, but they will now abolish protocols that can be construed as out-dated, such as every Meghan, Dick and Harry and all their kids being given top titles.
And they'll use that as an excuse to scrap the rules that make all grandchildren of a Monarch Prince or Princess.

I don't think they'll strip Harry of his big titles.
But they'll prob make sure his kids don't get any.

Just my thoughts.
I don't think HMTQ is going to remove their titles or the line of succession to be honest. She would have to ask parliament to remove the DDoS and that would get messy. She could ask them not to use it at all but I think we all know that they would kick off and scream racism and Andrew and everything else.

I also don't think she wants to remove any titles from Andrew or her cousins in order to not get accused of racism or revenge. It's happening naturally with the Kents and Gloucesters anyway. The next generation won't be royal dukes, just "regular" dukes. And I think she would see it as poor reward for a lifetime of service to be stripped of HRH just as they were retiring.

Charles will probably change the letters patent so that only the heir's family get HRH and everyone else is Lord or Lady but I think HM will let him deal with that. The Harkles have already been prepping for both kids to get HRH Prince/ss when he is King with the interview itself and all these articles about a new Princess.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
That “my mother’s son” bit made me think, that’s really not as flattering as you seem to think it is. I think Harry has absolute rose tinted glasses on when it comes to Diana. She was a complex woman, who could be a total witch and an absolute love, who was ruthlessly ambitious and weirdly calculating, wily but naive. Listening to Lady C’s The Real Diana at the mo and oh my god, destroying people’s hugely expensive cars because they annoyed her a tiny bit?? Who does that? No one remotely normal! He is definitely reading from her playbook and she’s not a role model anyone should choose. Yet he and Meghan are obsessed and basing their entire life plan on such a messed up person.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That “my mother’s son” bit made me think, that’s really not as flattering as you seem to think it is. I think Harry has absolute rose tinted glasses on when it comes to Diana. She was a complex woman, who could be a total witch and an absolute love, who was ruthlessly ambitious and weirdly calculating, wily but naive. Listening to Lady C’s The Real Diana at the mo and oh my god, destroying people’s hugely expensive cars because they annoyed her a tiny bit?? Who does that? No one remotely normal! He is definitely reading from her playbook and she’s not a role model anyone should choose. Yet he and Meghan are obsessed and basing their entire life plan on such a messed up person.
I didn't see it as flattering at all.
Diana was a dangerous pathological liar.
The Bashir interview observed after Diana's secret tapes around 1991, shows a beginers guide to
1. Preparing an exit strategy.
2. Rewriting marital history.
Harry just believes in her sainthood, and shares the same pathologies.
One day his deluded self will claim that he did all this damage to "save" the others.

• Heart
The Theresa Longo twitter account was suggesting that they are being given the opportunity to hand back the titles voluntarily. I guess time will tell. As it’s Easter weekend I doubt any announcements will be made yet. Plus there are all the reassigned patronages and the bullying review. Better to bide their time. There’s more than one way to skin a cat as they say....

• Wow
Harry showing his devotion to public service by doing a set-up pap stroll with canine accessory, badly fitting shorts and gross old stretched and tatty white t-shirt. On Holy Thursday.

Couldn't work out what he was supposed to be merching - maybe the sunglasses?
Hope the camera clicks didn't cause a meltdown

• Haha
The Bashir interview observed after Diana's secret tapes around 1991, shows a beginers guide to
One day his deluded self will claim that he did all this damage to "save" the others.
Well he already started on that by calling the others trapped. He thinks its perfectly OK to put words in other people's mouths whilst his wife complained that she wasn't allowed to say whatever she wanted and that others used her to bolster themselves. Without a trace of irony.

I think a lot of people forget that Diana has two sons 😲 and that she wanted William to be King. She herself could be an arch snob.

• Wow
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "On the First MEGXIT Anniversary, let's go over the results so far !!🤔 Funding from Prince Charles❌ Frogmore Cottage❌ Royal Protection❌ Diplomatic Status as IPP❌ Royal Tours❌ Sussex Royal ❌ Royal Patronages❌ Presidency & VP of QCT❌ Miltary roles❌ Family❌ Reputation❌ https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I didn’t mean you thought it was flattering, I meant Harry thinks it’s flattering. Me just writing too quickly in a messy way, sorry, chuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

The copyright underneath says Mega, if my google searching is correct it's run by the guy from the now defunct splash news who Meggie sued last year, watch ya back paps she will be after you!!!:sneaky:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Woman & Home have revealed that Minge told them their son Archie sees her and Prince Harry as "superheroes". Of course he does. He's not yet two years of age but he can tell a real hero from a fraud! :ROFLMAO:

We must remember though that she herself has put on record that "Her (chicken) legs go on for ever"...
Is there on the right kneecap an imprint of the face of the last PA who crossed her? This face was pointed out earlier in the thread by @Bubblesdahling. In the roast-in-bag tinfoil dress the PA's face is non the left kneecap. Do we have a photo of Melissa Touabti to compare it to?
Archie is two FFS, flash him a packet of Cadbury’s chocolate buttons & he’ll pledge undying allegiance- works for me every time 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else think maybe the beach photos are how they are trying to put Harry in the running for some sexy man award like William got. How on earth when they have been living there a year is there all of a sudden beach photos? I didn't read the whole story... But were there any comments about people seeing him there regularly?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.