Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peradetlic

VIP Member
Is there much evidence of Smeg being a narc abuser of this magnitude in her previous relationships? I know her school friend made a comment (as did Piers lol)but her exes are very quiet. You’d expect more of a trail of destruction. Not sticking up for her at all but I’d love to know if they can survive within a relationship without controlling their partner/friend or if she just happened to find the perfect victim in hazza.
Don 't know about narc abuser, but stalker certainly. Cory Vittelo gf before MM (thanks to original poster:))

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 45

cayenne35

I had a very depressed parent who did this to me, and honestly, it cannot be overstated. It's devastating and deeply frightening for young children. I have actually always had a lot of sympathy for William on this front.
I’m sorry for what you had to go through. It’s awful. People who have never been through it thinks it’s cute when children act beyond their age. It definitely isn’t cute.

I really do think all that has made William very “drama-phobic”. It’s easy to see that he oversteers towards stability. I can’t imagine how horrible this situation with the Harkles is for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

mb1202

VIP Member
Why does this give me "Gone Girl" vibes?
Next she’ll fake her own death and move to Alaska, Harry is on trial for her murder.

6 months later, she staggers back dramatically to the gates of BP, with heavy Diana eyeliner on, in front of thousands of press saying she escaped her captors. That she still loves Harry and really deserves to be Queen because of her lived experiences

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Baguette

VIP Member
AOC is due on BBC Radio 2 Jeremy Vine show after 1pm today....might THE WEDDING come up in conversation 🤔🤔🤔
AoC's press team coming equipped with red lines a mile high for any question involving wedding, marriage, gardens, Elvis costumes, Harkles, vows....

...but Jeremy Vine got the Sun Archbishop Elvis mock-up and AoC 'won't comment on what happened in that private and pastoral meeting'

But then.

Jeremy: 'On that, they definitely got married when we think they did, didn't they, there wasnt any shenanigans there?

AoC: 'Well, err, I can promise you, they got the leg..the..the wedding was on the Saturday. I signed a wedding certificate, and, errrm, errr, if..if I sign a false wedding certificate that is perjury and I will be going down for a little while'

Jeremy 'And when you saw Meghan Markle claiming that it happened three days earlier, did you go to yourself 'Oh-oh'

AoC 'Well there was an element of 'Oh oh' Yes, there was a bit of 'Oh oh' but errrm she..she.. she clarified that a few days later and, you know, it's.. it's.. umm, it didn't matter at all, it's..but the wedding, the wedding was on the Saturday and it was a beautiful, it was a fantastic wedding. I mean it was a really intimate moment when they were taking the vows with each other and you sort of forgot there was a billion people watching.

Jeremy: Thank you so much

(NOT AN APRILS FOOL. That's what Wobbly Welby actually said. :eek: )

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Hahahahahaaaa, tannoy system.....

H leaves the front door, a drone appears from nowhere, spotlamp and tannoy blaring " get back inside!" 😀😀
Undercover with the Harkles..... I've been trying to help Hazno escape!
Polish_20210401_144002529.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cayenne35

Plus by all accounts William saw much more of the flawed character practically acting as a counsellor to her. One wonders what her reaction to losing her HRH actually was that prompted William to tell her he would reinstate it when he was King
I really dislike this story and the account of William passing her tissues under the door. Parentification of a child is very damaging. Poor William. And he had to parent his younger brother too. i really don’t get why people say Diana was a wonderful mother. Making a child be your counsellor is basically emotional abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad

Notworthy

VIP Member
Excellent post, the elephant in the room. First time Ive heard that these photos of Farky might be investigated and it's high time this was checked out. If H&M want to play games with dolls as private citizens then fine, go and do it privately. But Farky was presented to the world press by the Queen's grandson when Hazzno and Minge were working royals, and we need an explanation.
How stupid of Brynn to go along with this stunt if she's a CNN journalist. Markled.
Everything they do, including keeping Archie under wraps is designed to get them inches in the media, the quicker people stop caring, the quicker these 2 will disappear, something Meghan is terrified will happen. Quite frankly I don't care what their crotch goblin looks like

• Haha
  • Heart
On Facebook, re an article about Alex Beresford quitting social media.

Please, enlighten me, where is a less racist country? A better system? A fairer democracy? More free speech? More meritocracy?

Christ some people are so dense and overly privileged. We are so anti racist here that actually white people are made to feel guilty for their race. Get a fucking grip we are not a racist country

I said it earlier on this thread but it seems now that if you criticise a POC you’re a racist, no questions asked. I know this seems off topic but the GMB/Piers/Alex scenario was directly caused by the Oprah interview
View attachment 509772

People who say this kind of handwringing stuff about England have never lived anywhere else, I guarantee it. Those of us who've actually lived in various other cultures around the planet know how blatant racism is in many places at a level that typically shocks British and also US newcomers to the core. Same with sectarianism, tribalism and so on. There's astounding levels of racism or ethnic prejudice in countries where whites aren't even a demographic worth talking about. There are places where entire sizeable ethnic and religious minorities are pretty much barred from universities and government jobs or only allowed to send a small quota as places are reserved for the 'sons of the soil'. It's actually a pretty English trait to think the place is sooooo bad because you've actually never bothered to live anywhere else or even learn about other places and their ethnic/tribal/religious rivalries or outright bloody nastiness toward each other.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Following an MI6 Briefing....
Polish_20210403_084045451.jpg

Queen: Agent @Pom Bear has been busy recruiting new operatives. Gangster Hamster and Ninja Hamster will be flying out to LA to support Agent Scotch who has been working undercover.

Chas: And the chicken?

Queen: It was rescued from Meghan's Chicken Coop but sadly it's mind has been wiped and we were unable to learn much of use.

Chas: I'll roast it later then!

Queen: Careful that's what got the ginger prick into hot water! Retrieving Hazno's balls is going to be a tricky operation.

Chas: About my allowance.... I'm a bit short this month .......

• Haha
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I have to take my mother to the dentist today, so here is an April First pre-leaked memo from Buckingham Palace from the Grey Suits just for you guys, you hear it here first. Even Lady C doesn't know. (I made a typo for April 4th instead of April 1st and I'm out of time so have a good April Fool's day everyone)

memofr5om BP.jpg

• Haha

vretch

VIP Member
As it stand unless Queen Elizabeth changes letters patent again, which I think she would have done already, when Charles becomes King they legally become Prince and Princess like Louise and James Wessex. They are styled as children of an Earl because their parents knew they would never become working royals. I imagine Charles thought Harry and whoever his wife would be would be sensible like this and style any children as children of a Duke. Meghan will obviously not do this. Even Sophie has said when her kids are 18 they can choose themselves to be styled as a Princess and a Prince but she can't see it happening.

There is sometimes a ceremony when the Prince of Wales title is bestowed upon the Duke of Cornwall of the time as that is not automatic and granted by the monarch. Edward VIII and Charles both had these in Wales
I hope that William has a wonderful ceremony when he becomes the Prince of Wales. I want it to be full of pomp and prestige with all the bells and whistles just to stick that up to his brother and his ungrateful wife (or better yet ex-wife). A big fat F@@@ you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Yah, some people need to educate themselves. Truly shocking witnessing the denial that many many nations and races other than blacks were subjected to slavery and other horrors. I'm Irish, we got a bum deal from the English for centuries. I'm over it and I think Brenda is fabulous, so shoot me.

This is shocking but little talked about.

But then I got into a 'discussion' on Twitter a couple of weeks ago when somebody said to that Irish discrimination wasn't racial because they're white!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick

Lovely_rita

Meghan must be furious that the palace are refusing to fight back. Narcissists HATE being ignored, especially when their victims react with dignity and calmness.

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Jameela Jamil is a c*nt. I don’t use that word lightly, but I feel it’s appropriate here. Professional victim, extremely arrogant, wholly unprofessional and thick. She bleats on about be kind and wokeness, and yet go back a few years she was bullying Caroline flack about her new show ‘The Surjury’. Then when Caroline passed away she was all about hashtag be kind. Idiotic twat, don’t care for a single word she says.

She’s a prime example of our equal, fair society- an Asian woman earning millions on our screens. And yet she dares to chat shit about how racist this country is. Bore off trying living in North Korea

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Next Wednesday there's a programme on W&Ks wedding. Seems like the tv companies are also going all out to support RF

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
I cannot see how he could possibly return to England. How can William even act around him. Its going to be so awkward and the thing will turn into a circus with everyone watching how they interact. How are things between them going to be fixed in time. Let Harry zoom in from LA and hopefully there will be a technical failure with the connection. Its going to take a lot for me to ever want to see Harry in England again, and I dont even live in England. I can only imagine how the British must feel.
‘You’re on mute Harry - we can’t hear you. Oh no technical difficulties’
Jackie Weaver ejects Harry from the zoom meeting.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flossyposse

Thread title suggestion:

#85 The workshy Harkles deserve a break, it’s exhausting acting like a snake! 🐍🐍🐍

• Haha
  • Heart

shragae

This is shocking but little talked about.

But then I got into a 'discussion' on Twitter a couple of weeks ago when somebody said to that Irish discrimination wasn't racial because they're white!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I'm Jewish. Remember a little thing called "the Holocaust"? Half of worldwide Jewry destroyed on purpose...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Bastille

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42