Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
To be honest its no great surprise that the Princess Royal saw right Cringe. The woman is one of the hardest working royals, who early in her life saw the lie of land and decided against giving her kids titles. The epitome of a modern royal. As I said earlier, I've met briefly through my work. She is known to be well versed in the subject she speaks about and whilst, Royal is down to earth.

But! The fact it was Anne, won't matter to the sugars. They'll say that it was William and that the family are covering for him. I've seen it on twitter - they defo think its William even though there is not a shred of evidence.

In fact how Anne conducts herself should have been the model ginge and cringe should have been aiming for!!! But that was never the plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
It's fine if you personally don't care about slavery, but don't sit here and act like there has been comparable suffering amongst any other demographic in history lasting hundreds of years, with human beings of all ages being tortured, raped, murdered, beaten, dismembered, living in hellish conditions throughout their entire lives, being auctioned in markets, and children being sold straight out of their mother's hands into the same conditions and never seen again. This wasn't just a blip in time - people were born into and died in these conditions over centuries so please don't sit here and dismiss it.

I love how this anti-Meghan/Harry thread is just an excuse for some of you to come in bold with these callous views and to show your hate. I thought these forums had rules about staying on topic too.
So ironic reading something like this with Passover going on right now.

Discussing this is relevant to the topic because a lot of Meghan's fans are black and that culture plays in to understanding why. I don't think anyone here has been hateful.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "On the First MEGXIT Anniversary, let's go over the results so far !!🤔 Funding from Prince Charles❌ Frogmore Cottage❌ Royal Protection❌ Diplomatic Status as IPP❌ Royal Tours❌ Sussex Royal ❌ Royal Patronages❌ Presidency & VP of QCT❌ Miltary roles❌ Family❌ Reputation❌ https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Now I'm up to date with the threads on here,I've been reading back issues of Popbitch and found this post about Harry and Meghan's wedding
Screenshot_20210402-204641_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
She says she hasn’t had a child. Not that she hasn’t been pregnant before....
Exactly!

I recall saying in a thread or two back that I’m surprised she hasn’t done a pregnant stomach reveal with baby No2, there’s no Royal ticking off to be had after all.

I just still can’t get my head around the surrogacy thing and moon bump actually happening. The secrecy and deceit needed to pull it off🙀 and let’s face it , Harry’s as thick as mince , how’s he not blown it?

If it is true and it came out , imagine Tattle that day 😂😂😂.
This will be me when the moonbump is revealed as true

548qdb.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
No one in the RF should say a word, it's just oxygen to Smeg. Anyone with half a brain already knows that most of what comes out of H&Ms mouth are lies and the ones that don't aren't going to change their mind because of anything the RF say. There are enough youtubers out there doing the Lords work on those 2.
I wasn't going to post this as I don't know if all Tattlers have sick-buckets at the ready... but in a really cloying and smarmy article the other day, Minge was reported to have said to the interviewer, while grasping her bump "I feel the embryonic kick of a feminist" 🤮💩 Maybe Tattlers can share buckets.?

• Sick
  • Haha

vretch

VIP Member
What struck me with this story too was about them signing off the design etc. It’s barely 3 months till the ceremony. I’d assume it was already done and ready to go by now surely? Along with the Gayle king comment about them wanting to heal blah blah I’d say it was Harkle PR to wheedle their way back in for money. Plus I also read that they had not intended all the comment to be about the RF being racist, just the media. Not sure why they thought it would be seen like that but it seems they might be back peddling as they realise they’ve seriously fucked up and frozen themselves out. After all, they did say they’d be back ‘in a heartbeat’ if gangan would let them mercy and do the royal bits they like so life within the RF can’t have been THAT unbearable.
I cannot see how he could possibly return to England. How can William even act around him. Its going to be so awkward and the thing will turn into a circus with everyone watching how they interact. How are things between them going to be fixed in time. Let Harry zoom in from LA and hopefully there will be a technical failure with the connection. Its going to take a lot for me to ever want to see Harry in England again, and I dont even live in England. I can only imagine how the British must feel.

Wu Tien

I hope Tattlers can persuade the inimitable Max Raabe to sing the new, improved version of his languorous Ooops! I did it again

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

I think I did it again
I made you believe I‘m telling the truth
Oh baby
It might seem like a game
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious
'Cause to have no shame
That is just so typically me

Oh baby, baby
Oops!...I did it again
I played with my truth, got lost in my game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm a saint
If you knew the truth you’d probably faint

I'm not that innocent
You see my problem is this
I'm lying away
Wishing that stories, they truly exist
I cry, counting the plays
Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
But to lose all my lawsuits
That is just so typically me

Baby, oh
Oops!...I did it again
I played with my truth, got lost in my tales
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You know that I’m lying
I’m not even trying

I'm not that innocent
"All aboard"

• Haha
  • Heart

JudithKuntz

@hehehe

Not one single person has said, suggested or implied that they “don’t care about slavery” & I find it repugnant and self-serving that you would claim that.

That you lack any historical knowledge & a full understanding of the horrific suffering of others for the past 2000 years is your problem, please don’t make it ours. Thanks.

• Heart

Bastille

Chatty Member
Not happy about her having outed Anne, didn't think it was helpful to anyone except H&M whether Anne tells them to naff orf or not.
Although it's been reported, it hasn't actually caused any outrage (even SS have seemingly kept a respectful distance) so BP know Anne is still a secret weapon made of Teflon and Fack Orfs. It might prove useful...

• Heart
  • Haha

JudithKuntz

Sorry, I don’t have time to read the whole thread/s but these photos of beach boy Harry...anyone else find it odd that he’s only there with the black lab? Who has two dogs and only takes one of them to play on the beach?

Very odd, imo.

Happy Easter x

• Wow

mb1202

VIP Member
Alex Beresford whines that MM's experience about "concern over a baby's shade of colour and her suicidal thoughts..".. really resonate with him. He sits in front of millions of people parroting lies from an interview by a proven liar as though they were Gospel.

He's experienced "covert racism". I bet he has and I bet he loved every minute of it, the big girl's blouse. Get a life you weeping willy. These people make me so angry, as though we've not got enough problems without tossp....ts like him abusing freedom of speech and insulting people live on air. He should go to Iraq for an exotic 2-week break.
These people should try living in North Korea and getting handed a 15 year spell in a gulag labor camp for expressing their views

These people are so incredibly privileged and yet they don’t realise or appreciate, and bleat on about how everything’s racist. They don’t have the first clue about what true oppression is

It’s even as simple as this, if we were a racist country he wouldn’t be on air in the capacity he is. Jumped up irritating nobody. Also since when does a weatherman suddenly think he’s the voice of racial inequality?! Absolute tool

• Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
It's fine if you personally don't care about slavery, but don't sit here and act like there has been comparable suffering amongst any other demographic in history lasting hundreds of years, with human beings of all ages being tortured, raped, murdered, beaten, dismembered, living in hellish conditions throughout their entire lives, being auctioned in markets, and children being sold straight out of their mother's hands into the same conditions and never seen again. This wasn't just a blip in time - people were born into and died in these conditions over centuries so please don't sit here and dismiss it.

I love how this anti-Meghan/Harry thread is just an excuse for some of you to come in bold with these callous views and to show your hate. I thought these forums had rules about staying on topic too.
Erm...try Jews? And I don't mean just the WWII. Centuries of opression in many places. Heard of Moses? Jews were slaves in Egypt at the time...we're talking a considerable while back...

And for your info, slavery didn't even start with shipping black people to the colonies (being sold by OTHER black people, by the way). The very first shipment of slaves to American colonies were actually Irish. White.
Slavery was abhorrent, and included all colours...was going on for thousands of years, and unfortunately still is, perhaps people should focus their efforts on eradicating that, because something can be still done about it. You can't do much about events from over 200 years ago, apart from learn from them. And it's on topic, because M makes it part of her politics.
ETA: just noticed several excellent replies pointing out in more detail what I tried to convey above, didn't mean to double up, only just catching up! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

freda19

VIP Member
Who or what was the source for Hazza shouting into a phone at Smegs backstage at Sentable? Great tea, if true!
It was a leak at the time. Someone working at the event posted it on instagram or twitter. They said everyone was giving him space cos 'Prince on the phone to wifey' but even at a distance they could hear him loudly say frustratedly "BUT YOU PROMISED YOU'D BE HERE! more than once and it was clear he was having a tantrum. They said everyone felt sorry for him and tried to ignore him. Then on stage after it he looked really distracted.

Editing to add. 'Leak' is the wrong word. At that time they were still cuddly wuddly H&M just wanting pwivacy and there was no ill feeling really. Shock yes, but people were wishing them well, so it wasn't someone shit stirring. They were just feeling sorry for him coping on his own and repeated what they'd overheard.

Last edited:
  • Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Yanno what? I actually don't give a shiny shit if she takes him to the cleaners. He'll never starve, thanks to the family he is shafting.
Let him feel the burn we feel in knowing we were scammed out of £40million for a wedding we're still not sure was entirely kosher (not Kosher as in Jewish obviously, but 'proper') , while the scheming cunts were constructing "not of the body" babies and making plans to bugger off to America and sell Brenda's legacy for filthy lucre.
I repeat, for the 50th time, she is what she is, a scheming yacht girl who climbed a penis ladder. They're a dime a dozen.
He, on the other hand, has been nurtured in our bosums and petted and pampered and given everything ... and there he goes, baldy head gleaming in the cali sunshine mists laughing his scraggy arse off at screwing us over both financially and emotionally.
He is a far bigger bastard than his missus and I truly do not care what his fate is. I won't crow if he pops his clogs but I certainly won't be R.I.P.ing the sly cunt.
I know we have disagreed with each other a few times but...you make me howl!

You really do speak as you find and I always love people who say what they really mean, with no beating about the bush. I hate wafflers and people pleasers. I love straight talkers and you are definitely one of them!

Don’t ever change! We can fall out and disagree until the cows come home, but...do not ever change! You make me laugh so much!

• Heart
  • Haha

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I was just thinking how miserable their life must actually be because, instead of enjoying and appreciating all that they have, they seem to be spending their time just scheming and fuming. Oh dear, how sad, never mind. The (pretend rescue) chickens have come home to roost

• Haha
  • Heart