Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I strongly suspect that a palace * source * gave Lady C the go ahead to state publicly that it was Princess Anne who said it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Anne never said it (I doubt anyone said what is accused)... but that she has balls of steal and is willing to take the fire to diffuse the situation. Anne is 1 in a million and her parents child for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What is this nonsense about covert racism?

Racism is a serious allegation and as such it should be approached in an objective, and evidence-based manner.

Not hearsay, and not anecdotal experiences.

I've had my fair share of anecdotal experiences regarding discrimination but I wouldn't be so careless to put out public statements like that because it runs the risk of ruining people's lives without giving people their due process in an objective and impartial investigation.

These people are so full of shite.

This is important because no one, especially for myself, would want to be accused of something without an objective, and impartial, investigation, and without relevant evidence, and I certainly wouldn't want that for anyone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That Silverstein boyfriend resurfacing, is actually based on this:
There is a explanation in this for Megan's lack of understanding the basics of personal accountability and meritocracy.
The church’s online mission statement says: “Through devoted practice of universal spiritual principles embodied in the New Thought-Ancient Wisdom teachings, we are agents of transformation.”

Agape runs several groups and ministries, including a prayer ministry, which the website states is run by “prayer practitioners”.

It even has a university, and the website states that its classes are “designed to tap into the genius within”.

It adds: “Our curriculum is deliberately constructed to be high voltage and energetic so that one’s personal, interpersonal and organisational and old paradigms are shattered, leaving the learner fully open to exceptional insights, brilliant revelations, inspired wisdom and intuitive knowledge.”
I think I just broke out in hives. I'm allergic to word salad, it seems.

It sounds like the Esalen Centre, not a church. Not a single word about God, or Jesus. It is even meant to be Christian? Sounds so hippy-dippy-yet-profit-making Californian. Tapping the genius within, oh duck off.

Then again to me a church by definition is some upfront, does what is says on the can form of Protestant, Catholic or Methodist (or Orthodox, but you don't really get that round my way) and does Jesus and God and Mary and maybe some saints and everything, some stained glass and maybe some bells and smells and a bit of fund raising and humble, dull (as opposed to photo op-worthy for celebs) community work and proper services and mass, and everything else is suspicious as duck.

Oh wait, it's a New Thought church. WTF even IS that? Based in Beverly Hills. And its founder ... and NOW I really am suspcious of it all, A Michael Beckwith, a cheesy-smiled used car salesmen-looking type fucker, who is apparently featured heavily in that Oprah-shilled new age twit-tome The Secret. So it's new age buffet spirituality for rich people then.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet they're mad it's leaked that it was Princess Anne. They wanted people to think it was Will or Kate. Their direct competition. Their big threat. It was carefully planned attempt to try and get will and Kate worldwide hated, cause a revolution, make sure they don't get to the throne and instead put the harkles on.
Exactly. Which makes me think Lady C definitely got the OK to report it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Exactly. Which makes me think Lady C definitely got the OK to report it

Even though she isn't part of the inner circle (as she would like us to believe,) she is a convenient mouthpiece to be used when the inner circle want to get information out there.
That way they can say they didnt technically leak it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oprah sure knows how to pick them:
Drew Barrymore:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Breaking news in US, vehicle rammed into 2 cops outside Capitol hill

See comments.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No - Welby is answerable to the Queen I am sure. Don't forget Smegma has operated under various different religions and maybe she hadn't fully converted to Christianity?
I think MM landed Welby in it during the Porker interview. He had a telephone conversation with HMTQ after that, probably to explain himself over MM's claim that he'd already married them 3 days before the wedding as everyone was asking questions. HM would have wanted to know all the details.
Welby laid low after the interview, made a sort of statement to Republica, but when he did appear on Jeremy Vine there was a lot of waffle and hesitation.... can't believe he's nervous speaking before people as he's up in the pulpit all day ... I think something strange went on, and that the several meetings Welby had with H&M were not just the normal wedding guidance but something else as well.

Reactions: 22
There's some fascinating posts on this thread about Agape which Orca and Dorito are part of:

It's well worth a read. Oprah has promoted 'the secret' a belief that you can manifest whatever you want.

'On one of the Secret shows, Oprah gave an example of the scientific power of the concept. She said that once, while she was hosting an episode about a man who could blow really big soap bubbles, she was thinking to herself, "Gee, that looks fun. I would like to blow some bubbles." When she returned to her office after the show, there, on her desk, was a silver Tiffany bubble blower. "So I call my assistant," Oprah told the audience. "I say, 'Did you just run out and get me some bubbles? 'Cause I got bubbles by my desk.' And she says, 'No, the bubbles were always there. I bought you bubbles for your birthday and you didn't notice them until today'."

There are many lessons that might be drawn from this anecdote. One is that if you give Oprah a thoughtful gift, she may not bother to notice it or thank you for it. This is not the lesson Oprah took away from her story. Because the way she sees it, her assistant hadn't really given her the gift at all. She gave it to herself. Using the power of The Secret, she said, "I had called in some bubbles."
is this not simular to what Noel Edmunds used to waffle on about because it sounds just as crazy , What ever happened to a good old Sunday morning church sermon where we are thankful & Grateful and not thinking about ourselves for an hour or so , This Secret thing seems to be all about want want want ugghh

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Unseen footage from Harry’s unsuccessful job interviews.

"So Harry, tell us a bit about yourself"

"Well...
My Nan married her cousin,
my Dad was friends with Jimmy Saville.
Then my Nan killed my Mum, oh and my uncle is a massive p.....".

Ok, so we have a few more candidates to see and then we'll be in touch.

(I would argue James Hewitt didn’t know Saville but that aside 😂😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
58617A97-7881-42F8-8E73-0B1768F7F12E.jpeg

This is on the story about Harry on the beach today :ROFLMAO:

Also seen too many comments saying he’s free at last and looks happy. Ffs, he looks bloody miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This website is excellent! It has loads of pictures and gifs I've never seen before. Like this 😳
i do wonder if she always had her hand on the fake bump so the cameras won't pick up on the instant deflating and inflating as much. I don't get why didn't buy a good quality bump when she could definitely afford one.. if she comes clean about using a surrogate now, she would most certainly look like a fool. People would question what else could she be lying to us the entire time. The answer is everything but Tattle already knows that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What is this nonsense about covert racism?

Racism is a serious allegation and as such it should be approached in an objective, and evidence-based manner.

Not hearsay, and not anecdotal experiences.

I've had my fair share of anecdotal experiences regarding discrimination but I wouldn't be so careless to put out public statements like that because it runs the risk of ruining people's lives without giving people their due process in an objective and impartial investigation.

These people are so full of shite.

This is important because no one, especially for myself, would want to be accused of something without an objective, and impartial, investigation, and without relevant evidence, and I certainly wouldn't want that for anyone else!
"Covert racism" is woke speak, and I've never heard of it before and don't believe it exists. It's imaginary insults in the minds of people like Dr Shola and Alex Beresford to preach to people and make them feel guilty over nothing. It's a cowardly Orwellian attempt at control, there's no such thing and they use it scattergun. All Tattlers should ignore it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.