Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Covert racism" is woke speak, and I've never heard of it before and don't believe it exists. It's imaginary insults in the minds of people like Dr Shola and Alex Beresford to preach to people and make them feel guilty over nothing. It's a cowardly Orwellian attempt at control, there's no such thing. All Tattlers should ignore it.
It doesn’t exist. It’s the wokes way of saying ‘everything is racist always regardless of evidence’. Your very existence as a white person means you are racist.

You can’t have the thought police, that is a scary thought, but it’s what they’re trying to do.

‘Covert racism’ whatever bleeping next?! These people don’t know the concept of the word racism. I have a friend who is BAME and she is university educated, highly intelligent, born and raised here and she still sees fit to post on her social media all the time about how racist the UK is

WHERE, please enlighten me!!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm really happy people, really thriving. Nothing to see although please don't forget I exist

Why is it though people who are really happy tend to just spend their time actually being that instead of telling the world they are?
Good for him, I don't have an issue with him living in LA and being happy and maybe he does prefer that life. It's not for me to say how he feels, although his recent actions would seem to contradict him. He's not "trapped" anymore, he's living the life he said he wanted so why behave that way? Trying to destroy one's family isn't the sign of somebody who is at peace. He needs to let go and actually be happy. Just my opinion.

Speaking of the interview, I saw a comment online which made an interesting obervation. I'll cut and paste it. I don't know if the timeline is true (maybe somebody can help me out with that one) but I thought it was interesting.

So, allegedly in January, Harry started pressuring the Palace to finalize the terms of Megxit as was agreed to as part of a 12 months review. That review wasn't due to happen until March and so the Palace was confused why Harry seemed so pressed. Then news of the Oprah interview was leaked and they had their answer. It's believed that H&M wanted to know their final status with the BRF before the Oprah interview because that would frame their narrative. They didn't get their way so hence the negative tone of the Oprah interview. I think if it had gone their way, while they would have focused more on the British Media and less on the family, though I think Meghan would have still tried to kick some mud at Kate because she's widely jealous of her. Also ITV was alerted to the interview because they wanted footage of an interview with Meghan's father. My feeling is that had Megz gotten her way with the royals, she would have trashed her own family instead. This was always going to be a "Scandalous" interview because that's the only way to get ratings.

Now, there are some rumours that there are two versions of the interview out there, because it's believed that H&M didn't get the final decision about their status until the interview had already begun filming (the interview was shot over two days allegedly), The Mirror (or the Sun) has reported that Oprah and Meghan went back and re-filmed parts of the interview to update it with the fact that they had lost their patronages and military titles. This would also explain why there is allegedly an hour or two of extra footage that wasn't included in the final cut.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It doesn’t exist. It’s the wokes way of saying ‘everything is racist always regardless of evidence’. Your very existence as a white person means you are racist.

You can’t have the thought police, that is a scary thought, but it’s what they’re trying to do.

‘Covert racism’ whatever bleeping next?! These people don’t know the concept of the word racism. I have a friend who is BAME and she is university educated, highly intelligent, born and raised here and she still sees fit to post on her social media all the time about how racist the UK is

University students seem to be brainwashed

University students seem to be brainwashed
They are. Most of them anyway. They’re told that everything is racist and to view everything through that lens and they don’t question it

Most of them are upper middle class, privately educated and are trying to take on the plight of black people/trans people/women/gay people because they desperately need to feel special and have something to shout about

Thats why MM has so much support amongst these (mostly white) wealthy liberals. They live for this tit, intersectional feminism in real life! No critical thought, just faux outrage based on absolutely no evidence

• Heart
  • Sad
Piers making a mistake here:
Cue "rightwinger" accusations.
Yuck:
Edit: The origin of Markles approach to life, seems that Doria is more a influence than it seems, this is the extension of the Agape philosophy :
... this is the extension of the Agape philosophy..
Is this "Agape" as in mouths agape? What a strange name for a philosophy, mouth open like catching flies. If Dorito's involved I'm not surprised as I always found her creepy. So's Porker. Agape says they are New Thought Ancient Wisdom, agents of transformation. I bet they are. The website oozes word salad shite, it's all about control and getting money off gullible people. Porker and Inmate Doritto are in the thick of it, wallets agape.

Reactions: 13
I think MM landed Welby in it during the Porker interview. He had a telephone conversation with HMTQ after that, probably to explain himself over MM's claim that he'd already married them 3 days before the wedding as everyone was asking questions. HM would have wanted to know all the details.
Welby laid low after the interview, made a sort of statement to Republica, but when he did appear on Jeremy Vine there was a lot of waffle and hesitation.... can't believe he's nervous speaking before people as he's up in the pulpit all day ... I think something strange went on, and that the several meetings Welby had with H&M were not just the normal wedding guidance but something else as well.
The AoC's 3 month sabbatical later this year will come as a sigh of relief for him I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This Secret thing seems to be all about want want want ugghh
Yeah, it's a heavily materialistic blend of new-age woo-woo, some filleted-out Buddhist/Hindu stuff and what I really suspect it's rooted in is that dubious Prosperity Doctrine stuff. I just had a bit of a google to check up on myself and here's the connection with Smeg's 'New Thought' church right there;

Prosperity theology - Wikipedia

Prosperity theology views the Bible as a contract between God and humans: if humans have faith in God, he will deliver security and prosperity.[2] The doctrine emphasizes the importance of personal empowerment, proposing that it is God's will for his people to be blessed. The atonement (reconciliation with God) is interpreted to include the alleviation of sickness and poverty, which are viewed as curses to be broken by faith. This is believed to be achieved through donations of money, visualization, and positive confession.

It was during the Healing Revivals of the 1950s that prosperity theology first came to prominence in the United States, although commentators have linked the origins of its theology to the New Thought movement which began in the 19th century. The prosperity teaching later figured prominently in the Word of Faith movement and 1980s televangelism. In the 1990s and 2000s, it was adopted by influential leaders in the charismatic movement in the United States and has spread throughout the world.
I hadn't heard of New Thought movement until today .. not suprising as it's a US thing, and quite weirdly (or rather not) founded by a carnival sideshow mentalist. But it all makes sense with what Smeg's church shills and its founder's connection with The Secret, which is totally a pretty grotesque 'visualise yourself rich!' kinda deal.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
In fairness, that is actually pretty standard with all CofE priests. There is virtually always an expectation that the couple will attend 6 or so marriage classes or meetings prior to the wedding to prove they’re serious about marriage. The only couple I know who had a Catholic wedding had to do the same thing. There’s plenty of tea in the whole wedding story but that one element isn’t suss, I don’t think.
Yes, that was my experience as well. I'm from the States originally and had several meetings prior to our marriage. CoE Church, though since both I and my English husband were divorcees, we were blessed in the church.
Was Welby saying he Married them? As far as I know, that's not possible...
Apology if this has already been stated - I keep reading about their marriage, when actually I would have expected civil ceremony - the actual marriage - then a church blessing.

Reactions: 9
... this is the extension of the Agape philosophy..
Is this "Agape" as in mouths agape? What a strange name for a philosophy, mouth open like catching flies. If Dorito's involved I'm not surprised as I always found her creepy. So's Porker. Agape says they are New Thought Ancient Wisdom, agents of transformation. I bet they are. The website oozes word salad shite, it's all about control and getting money off gullible people. Porker and Inmate Doritto are in the thick of it, wallets agape.
Agape as a form of love within the Christian traditions.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if Anne never said it (I doubt anyone said what is accused)... but that she has balls of steal and is willing to take the fire to diffuse the situation. Anne is 1 in a million and her parents child for sure!
I agree. I think the point is that Anne didn't say "it" - ie how brown will baby be. The rebuttal is that Anne concedes she challenged Harry before he was married on cultural differences and Meghan's unsuitability for the role, and that Harry and Meghan have chosen to misinterpret her reasonable challenges (all of which have been shown to be well-founded) as having been motivated by racism.

Reactions: 34

Alex Beresford whines that MM's experience about "concern over a baby's shade of colour and her suicidal thoughts..".. really resonate with him. He sits in front of millions of people parroting lies from an interview by a proven liar as though they were Gospel.

He's experienced "covert racism". I bet he has and I bet he loved every minute of it, the big girl's blouse. Get a life you weeping willy. These people make me so angry, as though we've not got enough problems without tossp....ts like him abusing freedom of speech and insulting people live on air. He should go to Iraq for an exotic 2-week break.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Alex Beresford whines that MM's experience about "concern over a baby's shade of colour and her suicidal thoughts..".. really resonate with him. He sits in front of millions of people parroting lies from an interview by a proven liar as though they were Gospel.

He's experienced "covert racism". I bet he has and I bet he loved every minute of it, the big girl's blouse. Get a life you weeping willy. These people make me so angry, as though we've not got enough problems without tossp....ts like him abusing freedom of speech and insulting people live on air. He should go to Iraq for an exotic 2-week break.
I've experienced covert body shaming but I don't get on my soap box (I'd probably break the soap box 😅)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

These people should try living in North Korea and getting handed a 15 year spell in a gulag labor camp for expressing their views

These people are so incredibly privileged and yet they don’t realise or appreciate, and bleat on about how everything’s racist. They don’t have the first clue about what true oppression is

It’s even as simple as this, if we were a racist country he wouldn’t be on air in the capacity he is. Jumped up irritating nobody. Also since when does a weatherman suddenly think he’s the voice of racial inequality?! Absolute tool

• Heart
Reactions: 42
These people should try living in North Korea and getting handed a 15 year spell in a gulag labor camp for expressing their views

These people are so incredibly privileged and yet they don’t realise or appreciate, and bleat on about how everything’s racist. They don’t have the first clue about what true oppression is

It’s even as simple as this, if we were a racist country he wouldn’t be on air in the capacity he is. Jumped up irritating nobody. Also since when does a weatherman suddenly think he’s the voice of racial inequality?! Absolute tool
The baldy headed bastard wants to be famous. He can shove his opinion up his arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.