Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a little tidbit about Harry's new firm's product pricing:

There wss a very sarky comment from a veteran about Hazzno and the cost of his app, That it was out of reach price-wise, soldiers wouldn't be able to afford it out of their pension or what PTSD money they received.
Hard to believe now that Hazzno was ever in the military. This overpriced app he's flogging seems the ultimate kick in the teeth. In the unlikely event that the well-protected Hazzno had been injured on active service of course he'd have had the best help money could buy.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Don't they all look miserable! Check out Rattlesnake Convict Dorito in the background. Both Dorito and her daughter have Dead Eye rattlesnake stares. :eek:
Someone on twitter says that is a prison image.
So who was in jail? Mommy or baby daddy?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That's ... peculiar. When was the second picture taken and does it line up with the age progression from the date of the baby pic?
Apparently the kid on the right is 7 months older, but we have only ever seen a doll/PR pieces, we've never seen the real child in real time. So it could be Gavin that's used in place of Archie. I have no idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Now I'm up to date with the threads on here,I've been reading back issues of Popbitch and found this post about Harry and Meghan's wedding
Screenshot_20210402-204641_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
That guy looks like a relative from Dorias side, around the wedding there were pictures.
Here is baby Gingras, so not the same baby:
Similar eyes, mum is part italian, part native, there also is a stepchild.
I'm to dumb to properly quote with duck duck browser.

Reactions: 11
@Cinnamon.girl It's pronounced Aga-pay, I had to do a project about it at school!
Thank you! I'm sure the original idea and definition were sound, but the website of Agape is now full of meaningless jargon and it's been hijacked by people like Porker for dubious reasons. I suspected I'd got the pronunciation wrong! 😘
I agree. I think the point is that Anne didn't say "it" - ie how brown will baby be. The rebuttal is that Anne concedes she challenged Harry before he was married on cultural differences and Meghan's unsuitability for the role, and that Harry and Meghan have chosen to misinterpret her reasonable challenges (all of which have been shown to be well-founded) as having been motivated by racism.
This is a perfect solution. Anne warned against MM's general suitability but MM twisted it to racism about her baby.

Reactions: 19
Apparently the kid on the right is 7 months older, but we have only ever seen a doll/PR pieces, we've never seen the real child in real time. So it could be Gavin that's used in place of Archie. I have no idea.
And harry goes to the beach today with his dog. But not with his child. You know the one that they wanted freedom for? So he's obviously still locked up in his montecito cell.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There wss a very sarky comment from a veteran about Hazzno and the cost of his app, That it was out of reach price-wise, soldiers wouldn't be able to afford it out of their pension or what PTSD money they received.
Hard to believe now that Hazzno was ever in the military. This overpriced app he's flogging seems the ultimate kick in the teeth. In the unlikely event that the well-protected Hazzno had been injured on active service of course he'd have had the best help money could buy.
After he cried to the press complaints commission and sued The Times for saying he hadn't been in contact with the Marines since he had moved to California would negatively impact their mental health because they would think he abandoned them! Oh no they mustn't think that Harry didn't care about them, he's the only one that can fight for their mental health. Lets ignore the charities trying desperately to help which are based in the UK, only St Harry can intercede for them. Now he's getting a salary for promoting an app that helps companies get more money out of their employees and isn't affordable by many regular people anyway.

I think part of Harry probably feels like he did the right thing but I don't think two people that are honestly happy and excited about their future who give such a bitter interview full of outright lies and petty jealousy from years ago. Harry admitted he didn't expect to be financially cut off and its the first time in his life he has been responsible for making money and they had a massive mortgage on a mansion and a desperately want to keep up with the Clooneys, Gateses and Obamas which doesn't come cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There's some fascinating posts on this thread about Agape which Orca and Dorito are part of:

It's well worth a read. Oprah has promoted 'the secret' a belief that you can manifest whatever you want.

'On one of the Secret shows, Oprah gave an example of the scientific power of the concept. She said that once, while she was hosting an episode about a man who could blow really big soap bubbles, she was thinking to herself, "Gee, that looks fun. I would like to blow some bubbles." When she returned to her office after the show, there, on her desk, was a silver Tiffany bubble blower. "So I call my assistant," Oprah told the audience. "I say, 'Did you just run out and get me some bubbles? 'Cause I got bubbles by my desk.' And she says, 'No, the bubbles were always there. I bought you bubbles for your birthday and you didn't notice them until today'."

There are many lessons that might be drawn from this anecdote. One is that if you give Oprah a thoughtful gift, she may not bother to notice it or thank you for it. This is not the lesson Oprah took away from her story. Because the way she sees it, her assistant hadn't really given her the gift at all. She gave it to herself. Using the power of The Secret, she said, "I had called in some bubbles."
Oh for duck sake. Loopy cunts need a good kick up the arse.

Sheesh. A few days ago I noticed a little 3" dangly fairy attached to my daughter's bedroom window with one of those rubber suction thingies and I thought "where did that come from". So I asked her and she said she stuck it on there after getting it in a lucky bag before Christmas. Now, I draw her curtains almost every night, and I open them every single morning and fucked if I can recall seeing that damn fairy. (don't ask about window cleaning:oops:).I can assure you I was not thinking of fairies and magicked it up.
Orca is bleeping nuttier than squirrel tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Even before Archie’s birth, Meghan was plotting to explore media platforms through which she might cash in on her new status.

“The Telegraph has learned the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had discussions with the now defunct Quibi service from early 2019.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were discussing projects with a billion-dollar backed US streaming service a year before they stepped down as senior members of the Royal family, it has emerged.

The Sussexes had a series of meetings with Quibi, a now-defunct rival to YouTube, from early 2019 until after they dropped their 'Megxit' bombshell in January last year.

The Duke returned from the so-called Sandringham Summit to meet executives from the short video platform in London as plans for him to provide content apparently reached advanced stages.

In their interview with Oprah Winfrey, the couple said that they “didn’t have a plan” upon leaving the Royal family, but The Telegraph has learnt that they had talks with executives of the £1.3 billion start-up before their son Archie was born in May 2019.

The discussions are understood to have led to tensions with Palace staff fearful they would be accused of “cashing in” on their status, and because the couple were predominantly consulting Meghan’s US-based team of advisers.

A source with knowledge of the situation said: “There were well-developed proposals in place with Quibi from early 2019.” “

Anyone out there still believe they never had a plan!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Has this been posted before? Is it real? Looks like a young MM with a pregnant bump?
Oh, and happy Hot Cross Bums to you all.

Sam when asked if MM was ever pregnant before answers she never had a child before. Pretty straight answer that.

Screenshot_20210402-223945.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.